The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Did you get Tuna from her?
She is nice and really has the looks of a mistress.
At the same time when she was around, in 1649 got Tian Tian who is the hottest Ang Pai then, and Xia Tian. So yuan yuan has competition haha

Tian Tian - I tried once. Not sure of tuna
Xia Tian - I tried thrice. Not sure of tuna
Yuan yuan - quite many times. Not sure of tuna

I sort of eat real canned tuna and outside tuna mayo sandwiches, but not these ladies tuna haha

No. Both Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan rejected to tuna me. I tried each of them twice. Then i switched to others due to a long listing of names (about 30 plus) copied from forum to try.

My only regret in 2018 was that i tried Yue Qi (no tuna but good frenching) of 2062a, only once. When i turned back to her about 3 months plus later, she RTC liao.
The way she held me tight and the way she moaned under my 25 mins of net thrustings and her cute and shy smiling with frenching still lingered in my mind. Its my greatest regret in 2018.

Any Bro feel the same for this Yue Qi ? I think she rtc in Aug 2018.
Old 29-06-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
TBH, I have rawed Xia Tian and YiYi at 1649 and 2047 respectively for umpteen times. The former was more selective in offering the sashimi cuisine to her clients though. I have tried Tian Tian a few times but I only received raw pussy grinding on my raw dick. That’s the max I could go for her. The best was still the gorgeous and voluptuous UK @ 1649 ... she raw fucked me promptly without me requesting starting from the first time I booked her. Super horny and service-oriented. OKT Seng sometime has all the good luck to get gems to work for him. ��
Coincidentally, xia tian uk and yiyi are friends that knew each other. Were from guang xi. All 3 I also fucked raw. They probably taught each other to do that Yiyi 2047 i have many videos of of us fucking, with close up of creampies finishes. I am wondering if she allowed other bros to take video as well. I am willing to exchange with any bros that have vids of her as well Can teach you how to censor faces in videos if concerned.

Edit: PM for SS of my vids IF you have your own vids to exchange, will not entertain freeloading

Last edited by apojaja; 29-06-2020 at 05:37 PM.
Old 29-06-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Coincidentally, xia tian uk and yiyi are friends that knew each other. Were from guang xi. All 3 I also fucked raw. They probably taught each other to do that Yiyi 2047 i have many videos of of us fucking, with close up of creampies finishes. I am wondering if she allowed other bros to take video as well. I am willing to exchange with any bros that have vids of her as well Can teach you how to censor faces in videos if concerned.

Edit: PM for SS of my vids IF you have your own vids to exchange, will not entertain freeloading
Bro, i am speechless. U TOK KONG, lol
Old 29-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post

Hello DPOWER:

Your “损友” apojaja could not send you PM as your inbox may be full.

Shinobi
Haha, he replied liao. But i am going to PM him before 8 pm, lol
Old 29-06-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bros..Me new to this tuna term.. What does it mean.
Old 29-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Old 29-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by labbityeo View Post
Sorry bros..Me new to this tuna term.. What does it mean.
Pls PM Bro Fat Fatt. He has tried authentic tuna )
Old 29-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Dai Gor, where is the picture of premium BLUE FIN Tuna ? Lol
Old 29-06-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Dai Gor, where is the picture of premium BLUE FIN Tuna ? Lol
my home
Old 29-06-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Wah so many tuna stories from bros

Anyone remember CS2 from 2831? Always had good serving of Japanese cuisine with American dessert
Old 29-06-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Pls PM Bro Fat Fatt. He has tried authentic tuna )
Wah bro I am the last few persons to ask. Tuna is not my dish
Old 29-06-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Fatt Gor loves Canned Tuna not sashimi ones
Old 29-06-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
3 trusted Samsters either CIP or COP her and my few personal buddies (non samsters) all raw fucked her before. These are excluding those who were her regulars. So do u consider that prolific? 😝 Once I learned she was a prolific Raw-er, I switched to CFJ and subsequently stopped RTF to minimize the temptation. She has great PR skill because she was an Estate Agent. Looks can be deceiving, bro. Yes, she was the resident Ang Pai of YTL. Not easy to get her unless u book in advance.

TBH, I have rawed Xia Tian and YiYi at 1649 and 2047 respectively for umpteen times. The former was more selective in offering the sashimi cuisine to her clients though. I have tried Tian Tian a few times but I only received raw pussy grinding on my raw dick. That’s the max I could go for her. The best was still the gorgeous and voluptuous UK @ 1649 ... she raw fucked me promptly without me requesting starting from the first time I booked her. Super horny and service-oriented. OKT Seng sometime has all the good luck to get gems to work for him. 😝
Max, Wow that’s a good Idea to avoid. Lesser risk I presume. But the other gals also you won’t know whether even she just offer one regular who sleeps around (even more dangerous than patronize legal WL), risk is there.

For yiyi she is one of those girls I would have wanted to raw (or using the code word “tuna”) based on feeling, but I also never proceed. Sigh all gone now. Xia Tian seems cold when I find her. Never knew she also provides.
Old 29-06-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Fatt Gor loves Canned Tuna not sashimi ones
Haha real life I bought a nice piece of raw tuna from high end jap supermarket but don’t know how to cook. In the end spoiled the fish, over cook got the tough meat feeling. Not so nice.

What has the above story link with GL —-> nothing. Just ranting as it’s CB phase 2 and GL not open. Even open, not much fun with masks and safe entry, and no girls.
Old 30-06-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, Dai Gor got the point.
Am watching "Sin City" in Cinemax now. Full of darkness. I need to role model people like Birdie, your goodself .....not sure Dai Gor is qualified or not though he keeps quoting Stay Safe .....to overpower the tuna dark side energy. Its never easy. That slippery, warm, tight, the fin in fin out piece of tender, swallen slices of red meat ........pls repeat positive comment often like " tuna is not my dish" . U never know. U save people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1