The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of
Thai Gals(tiger) show

Im interested in this show tat is so infamous in bangkok..anyone went before care to input some interesting details??i nv go before..planning to go bangkok next month with some frens so thinking of goin to this or the lady boy show..
Old 22-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirkblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Gals(tiger) show

Dun waste your time and $$ .. nothin spectacular actually...
Old 22-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of

heard from my friend that just returned from thailand, he said the thai govt had just banned thai girl shows. i think you still can find, but more difficult.

you can just ask any tuk tuk driver, they will be more than willing to bring you there.
Old 22-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Samster

blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkblood
oh....what do they show???cos i feel since im going..maybe should juz go lor..if not like wasted sia...
Old 22-09-2005, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
Im interested in this show tat is so infamous in bangkok..anyone went before care to input some interesting details??i nv go before..planning to go bangkok next month with some frens so thinking of goin to this or the lady boy show..
Banned in Thailand.....
Old 22-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkblood

Then wat is spectacular?? Trans show?
Old 22-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Customerzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make sure you choose the right one. Those with like shop houses type you can skip is really waste of $$$. There are some tricks which are quite impressive eg use cb to open a bottle cap, use cb to shoot a bannana into a glass etc Go for the Ah gua show la i tin really not bad for entertainment.
Old 22-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Banned in Thailand.....
ya..i heard oso...but seems like some places still illegally do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customerzzz
Make sure you choose the right one. Those with like shop houses type you can skip is really waste of $$$. There are some tricks which are quite impressive eg use cb to open a bottle cap, use cb to shoot a bannana into a glass etc Go for the Ah gua show la i tin really not bad for entertainment.
planing to go to the ah gua show oso.. haha oso fren wanna go for thai boxing..
Old 22-09-2005, 12:07 PM
metaldag

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
Bro,
Take our advise, dun waste time n moni 4 such show, regardless of whether is it still available......it's nothing specticular n at times, it can b quite a turn off(err xin)……d gals who perform r not that chio, some stunts like inserting a bottle full of water into their cb n releasing those water fm cb again…..most of d time, d last portion will show a guy screwing a gal n he'll bring her ard 4 those pple seated at d front row 2 touch/squeeze(of course, it's chargeable).
Go 4 ah kua show, it's more worth it.
Old 22-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
BeatAeroplane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess at the end of the day, it is a matter of personal opinion whether it is worthwhile going for the shows or not. For the samsters who have posted here making enquiries, I feel, for those who are familiar with the BKK scene, we should just extend a helping hand.

There are two main areas in BKK that I can think of, where these shows are accessible. They are Nana Plaza and Patpong. On the BTS system, Nana Plaza is next to Nana Station on Soi 4 Sukhumvit Road and Patpong Soi 1 and Soi2 are next to the Saladaeng Station.

In the Patpong are, most of these shows are in the clubs along Soi 1, which is where the pasar malam is. I used to go to one Pussy Galore quite regularly, but there are several along the street. Most of them are on the second level so that the operators can screen the people going up the stairs and raise the alarm in case of raids. The shows are supposed to be free, and the drinks are 80 - 100 bahts each. However, if you look like a first timer, they may hassle you 300 - 400 bahts to watch the show. To avoid any hassle, agree on the price before going in and pay as soon as the drinks are brought to you. If they insist on addtional charges when the drinks are brought, just gulp down your beer and leave. If you are upset, report to the Tourist Police at the Surawong Road end of Patpong. They are quite helpful as the Gohmen has to look after the tourists. Typically the show programme will include:
1) Pulling a sting of razor blades from inside the CB ( blades had been strung together and stowed in a matchbox stuffrd in CB before the show)
2) Shooting an egg out from CB into a glass
3) Shooting a life goldfish from CB into the aquarium
4) Smoking cigarettes with CB
5) Using a straw and blowing out the candle with the CB
6) Removing the bottle cap ( with opener inside, probably) with CB
7) As above, then pouring the contents into CB, strut around with no leakage, before releasing back into a glass
Plenty of other possibilities with the CB; I have merely listed some. They used to include screwing on the stage, plus some lesbian acts but there seem to be less of that these days, perhaps like one bro says, because there is an ongoing ban.

Some of the stablishments put on similar shows in Nana. The setup is pretty much the same.

There are also several gay bars just beside the Patpong area. There the shows include guys wanking on the stage( usually a prize for the gay who cums first ) and guys screwing guys ( defnitely not my cup of tea ).

If you are referring to a transsexual show, done tastefully, then I would suggest the Calypso Show at Asia Hotel. Reservations are on 02 - 2616355, I think.

Have fun, and give me a raise if you have found the above informative.
Old 22-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
dionysusex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydionysusex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For entertainment value, I highly recommend the Ah Gua show at Asia Hotel. Note though that they do not reallly sing. the lip-sync to the songs but the chereography and performance is worth it.

To "broaden" your horizons, the infamous Tiger Show is a must though be wary that it is illegal but more importantly, the gals are mostly ugly hags. In fact, for the last segment where the guy screws the gal, the guy has problems getting hard presumably coz of the many times he's got to do it in a day even though the act does not climax (pun intended) with him cumming. They basically just go through the motion of screwing in different positions.

These Tiger Shows are also repeating. You only need to pay cover charge (which includes a drink) or the drinks themselves while you are in the premises. You cab stay for as long as you like but each show lasts anything from 15~30 minutes and you'd see the first/same act henceforth.

I think you'd get a hard on easier atching the pole dancers in Patpong (downstairs; on the ground floor)

Hope you find this useful.
Old 22-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 20
LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!LENS is one of the Best!

you mean these 'gals' are not nice?

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...L26ME5FYWNNFH8

i mean, these are what make people go to thailand!

i always go there!
Old 23-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatAeroplane
Have fun, and give me a raise if you have found the above informative.
thanks Bro...the info v useful..n detailed..think im goin for the ah gua show..as for the thai gals one..i leave it to my frens ba
Old 23-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysusex
Hope you find this useful.
thanks..will up u later..after my power comes back..
Old 23-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatAeroplane

Some of the stablishments put on similar shows in Nana. The setup is pretty much the same.
It is good to share info but misleading info is no no. I'm a regular in Nana, till now I have not seen cb smoke and so on. The most is the gers wear very thin clothing with water spray on them.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1