The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 0
callme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud of
Question-If we book a rm for whole day in those hotels...............?

If you book a hotel rm for 1 full day from those hotels that will require 2 ICs if book only 2 hour rate type, so if i book whole day and after i checked in, a few hours later I tell a china FL to come to my rm, does this china FL needs to register at the counter before she can come to my rm? Or she can straightaway come up to my rm since I booked the rm for whole day by myself?

Anyone knows?
Old 18-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fringe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Question-If we book a rm for whole day in those hotels...............?

She will more or less be subjected to the same rules if the hotel has transit. So you are planning to book a hotel for a whole day just for 1 session ?
Old 18-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Demon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for my understand that as long there is a visitor to yr room have to register at the counter.
Old 18-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Samster (B)

callme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud ofcallme has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
for my understand that as long there is a visitor to yr room have to register at the counter.
1. So if the foreign FL firmly refuse to register at the counter, how to get her into my hotel room? which I had booked for a whole day

2.So is it I can ONLY booked a whole day for those hotels that do NOT require 2ICs even for their 2 hourly rate so will be same even if booked whole day, any FL also can just straight walk past the hotel's counter without registering and go straight up to my room?
Old 19-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
ffunloving00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the best is to book those high class 4 star hotel. Confirm no one will ask or get the girl to register.

xiaoqiqi

kelly
Old 19-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by callme View Post
1. So if the foreign FL firmly refuse to register at the counter, how to get her into my hotel room? which I had booked for a whole day

2.So is it I can ONLY booked a whole day for those hotels that do NOT require 2ICs even for their 2 hourly rate so will be same even if booked whole day, any FL also can just straight walk past the hotel's counter without registering and go straight up to my room?
No one knows got any such hotel in geylang the FL no need register at counter , can just walk up, can pm me the name of the hotel.

Actually I know one budget hotel, hotel grand central got 2 entrance, hotel occupants's visitors if enter from the back entrance will totally bypass the hotel's counter, no need to register but this is at Orchard rd, no good not geylang or balestier
Old 19-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
vwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of light

Usually as long as you book a room for whole day FL that you bring up do not have to register. Usually when i go for heavy drinking in area G i usually book a room first. after i go pubing or ktv i usually just bring the girl for ON. no one ever ask my gals to register.

Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Old 19-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwoo View Post
Usually as long as you book a room for whole day FL that you bring up do not have to register. Usually when i go for heavy drinking in area G i usually book a room first. after i go pubing or ktv i usually just bring the girl for ON. no one ever ask my gals to register.
I just sent u a pm.

so that means that fringe forumner is wrong.
Old 19-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
vwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of lightvwoo is a glorious beacon of light

i just replied your pm.

As far as i know never happen to be. i usually go to BS and after closing hour i usually bring out a gal.

Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Old 19-02-2011, 05:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwoo View Post
i just replied your pm.

As far as i know never happen to be. i usually go to BS and after closing hour i usually bring out a gal.
just sent u another pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1