The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jeffmill is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Good gems....

bROs.. i not good in writing report but come across a gal.. 21yrs..fair pretty , charges 200 . good body .Bros who want to try can pm me. For those 20 point above onli.. she not local. any bros try and u think she not good can zap me.. sure no regret..cheer
Old 09-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
batambird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good gems....

What you have to zap? We will regret by zapping you!!! If you are really true, give more details and stats!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya bro, give more stats and fr report if possible
Old 09-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
jeffmill is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Why dont either of u go try rather asking me .. let u all go and fill the report.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmill View Post
Why dont either of u go try rather asking me .. let u all go and fill the report.
U give no head no tail also not consider a FR n u ask us to try...U think we are called Robert head meh???We are talking abt $200. At least let us in whether she's local & her races plus what svcs she provides her height & weight etc etc??? If ur not able to do it by tmrw i will be zapping u for wasting my time reading & typing this post

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow!...bro!...you change your avatar ah?

Oh btw, he already said that this girl is not local. Must be from china or thai lah! What else can it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
U give no head no tail also not consider a FR n u ask us to try...U think we are called Robert head meh???We are talking abt $200. At least let us in whether she's local & her races plus what svcs she provides her height & weight etc etc??? If ur not able to do it by tmrw i will be zapping u for wasting my time reading & typing this post
Old 09-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidburn View Post
Wow!...bro!...you change your avatar ah?

Oh btw, he already said that this girl is not local. Must be from china or thai lah! What else can it be?
Yes bro acidburn, long time no chat with u liao kekek Paiseh i overlook on that part...

Yup tnite Pool got a very impt match must support mah.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!

Quote:

why dun i zap u into moderation and u climb back up again?
Old 09-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
is this the way of sharing your so call lobang with the bros here?
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 09-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday View Post
is this the way of sharing your so call lobang with the bros here?
Bro threadstarter in his 1st post already said he's not good at writing fr mah heheh

Old 09-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

maybe someone create a standard ??

Name:
Origin:
Height :
Wt :
Vital Stats :
Frenching :
Catbath :
BBBJ/BJ :
FJ :
Overall Service :
Damage :
Old 09-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro threadstarter in his 1st post already said he's not good at writing fr mah heheh
waa already pre-emp liao...lidat he win lor...
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 09-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiokday View Post
waa already pre-emp liao...lidat he win lor...
Yes bro shiokday ur absolutely correct not only that. $200 & she's not local "Threadstarter is a champion." . Perhaps she's from Msia IPOH got long fair smooth & slender legs somemore her hair is shoulder length plus her (.Y.) 36D cupper asset no wonder she cost $200 lah kekek

Old 09-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lol!!! why ipoh?.....does ipoh produce the most beautiful girls in malaysia?

Quote:
Yes bro shiokday ur absolutely correct not only that. $200 & she's not local "Threadstarter is a champion." . Perhaps she's from Msia IPOH got long fair smooth & slender legs somemore her hair is shoulder length plus her (.Y.) 36D cupper asset no wonder she cost $200 lah kekek
Old 09-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidburn View Post
lol!!! why ipoh?.....does ipoh produce the most beautiful girls in malaysia?
Yes bro, i won't says best, but in msia ipoh is one of the place that produce lots of very fair, slender legs & watery big electrocuted eyes girls

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1