The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

It's fairly common to be caught gazing or ogling a lady.
While we thought we were discreet, others might still notice where we were glued at.
It's always the unexpected ZG that may cause a stir in the pants.
Old 11-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnunu View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Waiting for your next update.
Another reason why I stood beside my aunt is because I'm considering telling her about the boob and nipple being exposed. While that was running in my mind, an uncle (husband of another aunt that came) saw me and that immediately cut the thought of telling my aunt of her exposure so I walked away before it becomes too late. I joined my other cousins at the pantry which was couple of steps behind the living hall. From here, I can still watch TV and talk crap with them.

This uncle of mine is the husband of my aunt which is the 4th kid of their generation. He's only slightly younger than my dad but I don't quite like him largely because I find him too full of himself and how he conducts his business. However, he's one hell of a garrulous guy at times and that works with my youngest aunt's Caucasian husband. I saw him casually walked over to the spot where I used to be standing and stare right into the direction of my aunt's chest. From the side, I can see his eyes beaming and his hand briefly brushed his crotch. He stood there for ages enjoying the view of my aunt's exposed boob and nipple before his eldest son came looking for him.

My uncle instantly signalled to his son to look in my aunt's direction. As my cousin was standing beside his dad and had his back facing me, I couldn't see his expression but the two of them stood there for what seemed like an eternity. My uncle then took a few small steps towards the other side of my aunt which I assume is to check out her other boob but it was further because my aunt's husband was in the way. The whole time his gaze not leaving sight of my aunt's chest but I'm not sure if her other boob is exposed as well. He then tugged his son towards the same side he's now on so I guess they had the luxury of seeing both boobs of my beautiful fair aunt in that direction.

I kind of instant regret not telling my aunt of her exposure. I'm assuming both father and son enjoyed what they were seeing for a long time before stepping away to pick up a phone call. I quickly took the chance to stroll back beside my aunt but this time on the other side to check if father and son did manage to see her other boob. Damn! Her left side was opened too, can see her boob and pointed nipple. I think her left boob is smaller as her nipple is in full view rather than hidden sometimes. Her long hair was bundled up and that made the view of her boobs and nipples crystal clear.

I plucked up my courage and decided to alert her but in a way that is less embarrassing. I picked up a glass of fruit punch and literally passed it to her, interrupting her attention on the TV. In the process of receiving and drinking the fruit punch, my aunt adjusted her posture. Although you can still look down her chest, all one can see is her cleavage and nothing else.

Forgot to add. My youngest aunt is an ex-stewardess and that was how she managed to know her second husband. She's quite like a friend to me, not so much like an aunt, maybe it's a good thing she didn't know about fourth uncle and son staring down at her boobs and nipples. It's mid day by now and feeling satisfied "saving" my aunt, I went away to mingle with the rest of my relatives and cousins which had just turned up.

Nothing drastic happened, not until almost end of the day when I spotted something else which I'll continue when there's time.

Her hair bundled up

Pretty similar to the view my 4th uncle and son had for a long time. Although these doesn't show, my aunt's nipples were showing up. The smaller boob had a clear view of her nipple.
)(

Both of her nipples look like this

Anybody know why I can't hide the pictures? I'm just worried it might be offensive to some people.

Last edited by jumpstart; 16-04-2024 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-04-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
WoodenBaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro jumpstart. TYVM!
Old 16-04-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenBaton View Post
Very nice share bro jumpstart. TYVM!
This aunt of mine quite carefree about dressing but she is normally careful when there's a big party with many people. There are other guests as well and I was busy helping out but I'm pretty sure there are a few lucky ones that caught the free nipple show.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

It was almost the end of the day when this happened. Like I've mentioned, my youngest aunt will hang around so that she don't have to visit all her elder siblings one by one.

By now, only my fourth aunt's and second uncle's families are still hanging around. My youngest aunt and her husband had finished watching at least 4 movies and they tend to socialize well with everybody when they are not glued to the big screen. My second uncle is a humorous man so I usually have no problem with him and he feels like a dad to me anyway. He has two daughters which are already in the workforce and the irony is I'm actually younger than them. My uncle married earlier and because I'm the youngest in the family, his daughters are older than me.

There wasn't much to do so I went upstairs to my bedroom for a breather. It was maybe about twenty to thirty minutes later when I heard a knock and it was my youngest aunt on the other side of the door. I opened the door and saw that she brought a drink that was for me. "Hey, don't forget to drink, you looked tired", think that was what she said. Anyway, whatever she said was really heart warming and I quickly ushered her into my room. She settled into my chair and I sat on the bed facing her with both our drinks on the table by the window.

Our chat evolved around usual stuff like work, girlfriend, and her travels with family, etcetera. She wore a white pencil skirt that goes along with the blouse, problem is the slit by her thigh is pretty distracting. Although the skirt doesn't ride up her legs, her porcelain skin adds to that distraction. To make it worse, her cleavage was showing up pretty much the whole time and it was hard trying to keep my eyes on hers.

After about a good twenty to thirty minutes later, my aunt got up to join the others downstairs. As she stood up, I realized the light from the window is able to penetrate her skirt and was able to tell she's wearing a white thong. She's probably wearing a tight skirt to accentuate her figure and thong to hide the panty lines but the sunlight just made it visible. You can see her tight ass straining against the fabric of her skirt and at the same time the silhouette of her cinched-in waistline made the view so gratifying. Although it was brief, I didn't spot any dark patch from the front so my guess is she does keep her bush neat.

I took the chance to follow my aunt downstairs and question myself for not noticing her tight ass because my mind was occupied with the wardrobe malfunction on her chest earlier in the day. My parents invited all of them to stay for dinner and for the remainder of the evening, my fourth uncle was all over my youngest aunt whenever a chance presented itself. I was too tired from just trying to stay awake and turned in early that night after they all left.

White pencil skirt

White thong
Old 16-04-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaobij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when I was in an online meeting with several office friends
some of us did it by turning off the camera
Then there was one friend whose camera was still on and after it was seen that she was taking a shower while taking part in a zoom meeting.
maybe she forgot to turn off the camera.
It was really clear from the moment she took off her clothes, took off her underwear, then started rubbing her body with soap, cleaning her pussy.
Omg it really makes me unable to concentrate following that zoom.
and several office friends sent texts to each other talking about it.
then zoo. Stop it so that the zoom turns off, so she doesn't realize that she was on camera
Old 16-04-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Cagnascenti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobij View Post
Then there was one friend whose camera was still on and after it was seen that she was taking a shower while taking part in a zoom meeting.
It was really clear from the moment she took off her clothes, took off her underwear, then started rubbing her body with soap, cleaning her pussy.
then zoo. Stop it so that the zoom turns off, so she doesn't realize that she was on camera
You all damn lucky. It is a strip show + shower
Old 16-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
xbcqmxka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
like suddenly getting the lottery hahaha
Old 17-04-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Subarashiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
free viewing in the middle of a tense meeting hahaha
Old 18-04-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
FoxyVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subarashiki View Post
free viewing in the middle of a tense meeting hahaha
Wondering if the guys are PCC-ing while watching her
Old 18-04-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
reddragon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyVardy View Post
Wondering if the guys are PCC-ing while watching her
I think so hahaha
Old 18-04-2024, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
)(
Very nice view bro. All the guys should be looking forward to her visit next year
Old 18-04-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazil2014 View Post
Should be sweating during BBQ, did you check if the sticker is still in place later?
i did! whole night keep beo-ing to see if the sticker shifted.... but sadly never did, maybe she went toilet and always readjust before coming back

obviously, during and after dinner, wives couldn't stop making snide remarks about her dressing again
Old 19-04-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
All the guys should be looking forward to her visit next year
Ups u again.. shun bian spread reps..
Old 19-04-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Very nice view bro. All the guys should be looking forward to her visit next year
My youngest aunt (Nina) is usually quite chill when it's just us and her family. She'll usually be more modest when there are guests or large gatherings like this.

Although I haven't seen her nipples before until this year, I've accidently looked down her chest till I lost count. Her fair complexion and attractive neckline certainly turn heads. Like I've said, her Caucasian husband (Shawn) is pretty cool about it especially when it's just us.

Maybe I haven't been observant enough when it's just us and Nina but certainly didn't expect to see both her boobs and nipples when so many people are around. She's got good legs too and I think the good complexion completes the whole package. My grand parents dot on her the most, lucky Shawn.

Come to think of it, we've got a family trip coming up, I'll try to be more observant this time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1