The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-07-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Oh did not know United are interested in him bro?
Must say from the little I had seen and read about Sesko, seems like he is promising.

Must say think you'll have done not too badly in this transfer window thus far apart from de Jong but then again no point getting a player who is not interested in joining your club.

But the big elephant in the room still remains for now at least. If CR7 does not leave United before the season starts then I see huge problems for ETH.
They r "interested" in almost every good player in all the leagues of the world ...and that's all...interested only but NATO....like how they lost Nunez to yr team...too big a sum of money to pay they r scared and walk away leaving Nunez free to join yr team...sigh

As for CR7 n De Jong, it's better for 1 to leave n the other not to come...yes, u r right bro, they will be a disturbance to the manager ETH and the team

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 28-07-2022 at 08:06 PM.
Old 29-07-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

So jota and Alisson will miss the community shield. Should be Adrian playing, Kelleher is out too. Hopefully, Diaz, firmino and Salah would be upfront. Midfield likely Henderson, Thiago and Fabinho. Konate should partner van dijk. Let Matip and Gomez be sub. Can sub in Harvey, keita, Darwin, jones at 2nd half prob
Old 31-07-2022, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 31-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Nunez was awesome, could had added one more to his tally if not for that one on one stop by Edison..Salah being Salah was a constant menace to the Man Shitty defense...Diaz as usual was a bundle of energy..great start to the season..
Old 31-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Do we actually need to extend our pre-season by playing an additional match against Aston Villa then?
Old 31-07-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Nunez was awesome, could had added one more to his tally if not for that one on one stop by Edison..Salah being Salah was a constant menace to the Man Shitty defense...Diaz as usual was a bundle of energy..great start to the season..
Thiago was motm yesterday, he was superb with his ball control, passing n breaking up Citeh's attack..
I find Diaz to be a bit like a headless chix running around all over the pitch, full of hard running but not effective...
Old 31-07-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Thiago was motm yesterday, he was superb with his ball control, passing n breaking up Citeh's attack..
I find Diaz to be a bit like a headless chix running around all over the pitch, full of hard running but not effective...
We need Diaz to run against defences. Liverpool do not have a player that can do that since many years ago.

His unpredictability always scared the shit out of any defence. Sure some defence will not hold up. Important when playing those teams that parked triple decker buses.

Trent goal came from practice.

Old 31-07-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Decent performance and the win generates its own feel good factor...particularly Darwin's goal which will give him a huge boost. Btw I honestly thought Nunez really hurt himself before he scored, phew thank goodness he did not! He made a huge impact to be fair...Nunez may not have the silky skills of others but he's sure going to give any opposition something to think about.

Our players look ready...gamefaces are on for the season ahead. We looked a good bit ahead of City but some sloppiness let them back into it. That's really why it was so important & pleasing to win it...if City had snuck a win by playing half-cooked it would have been a real morale blow to Liverpool.

Good day's work all round...looking forward to the serious stuff now.

Must say i agree with bro Countryman, Thiago was also my man of the match. He really was outstanding and played beautiful football as always.

Also thought Salah looked very dangerous and slick and liked the look of Elliott when he came on.

Have to add that I love that Nunez goal, especially Carvalho's vertical run whilst Salah decides to cross it. Then everyone could hold and break City's line. Very impressive.

As an aside, why does Pep keep spitting all the time?!
Old 31-07-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Good question bro.

Our pre-season prep compared to City's is chalk and cheese and leaves one wondering what is going in both Klopp's and Pep's minds.

Todate City have only had 3 pre season games including last night's one.

Whereas we have now played 5, going to play another 1 later tonight and then that additional match after our season opener against Fulham.

Strange and curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do we actually need to extend our pre-season by playing an additional match against Aston Villa then?
Old 01-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Who will win? Let us predict?

EPL 2022/23 season

My prediction - second trial.

Top 4 -
Liverpool - Winner
Manchester City - Runners-up
Chelsea
Tottenham

Relegation -
Fulham
Nottingham Forest
Bournemouth

Golden Boot - Joint Winners
Erling Haaland
Darwin Nunez
Mo Salah

Champions League -
Winner - Manchester City
Runners-Up - Bayern Munich

Old 04-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Most pundits predicted Man City will win title for new 2022/23 campaign.

Most also predicted Liverpool will again be runners-up.

Chelsea and Spurs will take either 3rd and 4th positions.

Arsenal - 5th
Man Utd - 6th

Old 04-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Most pundits predicted Man City will win title for new 2022/23 campaign.

Most also predicted Liverpool will again be runners-up.

Chelsea and Spurs will take either 3rd and 4th positions.

Arsenal - 5th
Man Utd - 6th
Pool's downfall will be the constant injuries of players.. Many are injury prone in Pool's squad.. I'm sure we all know who they are by now..
Old 05-08-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fulham vs Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...night-football

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 05-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Premier League predictions 2022-23: BBC Sport pundits pick their top four

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62354857

Old 05-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Fulham v Liverpool x-x 0-3

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62317849
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1