The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

sorry, double posted
Old 24-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exia00 View Post
haha..cp...u don't laugh at him...ur bike out adi...
this place also will be ur 2nd home...
btw when coming out..?? both blue huh..??
*sigh* i not lucky as u guys, me only stay hotel room n wont be my 2nd home either

my bike, no money buy ler, u sponsor me la then i can ride u to TT
Old 24-12-2008, 07:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
This one i 100% agreed. he go there no need to slp hotel he always stay at his Tirak's room.
aiyo bro... dont chatt me la.... me got no teerak now, where to find teerak room le. used to have la... but scared now... not dare to have liao... keke... so better stay at hotel. better..... keke... can bring any gal.....
Old 24-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mambo_king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to model club for the first time. place is good. lot of nice puying. just wondering, can we book the model? if yes what is the damage?
Old 25-12-2008, 12:51 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambo_king View Post
went to model club for the first time. place is good. lot of nice puying. just wondering, can we book the model? if yes what is the damage?
Heard that almost all can be booked. but depend on price la. talk to mamasan to find out more. :P
Old 25-12-2008, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danok Vader View Post
hey bro im also planning to tarma my next trip to danok. a good advice i got from bro the_saint is that its better to ask ur farm girl who she is comfortable doing tarma with. if u pick someone she's not comfortable with, u might be bonking 1 girl n the other hiding in toilet.

my plan is to ask d OKT which girl does tarma then ask the girl to pick her friend. one girl LT the other ST. the question now is what are the rules of a LT and ST combination? after 1 shot the ST girl will leave? or after 1 shot inside the ST girl?
u learn fast my padawan .., very soon you will be the one aka the dark force in you are very strong ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
jedi master saint, looks like u have more padawans to train now

Merry Xmas n Happy New Year to all SBF members!
sorry the training school is close for the time being

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 25-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
aiyo bro... dont chatt me la.... me got no teerak now, where to find teerak room le. used to have la... but scared now... not dare to have liao... keke... so better stay at hotel. better..... keke... can bring any gal.....
u dun have terak??? dun bluff ler, let me count yr terak, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5........ ops!!! i lost count on yr terak, too many liao tim
Old 26-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TohKeiFung is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Heard that almost all can be booked. but depend on price la. talk to mamasan to find out more. :P
Excuse me!! ...... you heard from who.. CORRECTION: most of the girls in there cannot be booked.. talking to mamasan will give you the same response. the mamasan will say the girls "no like" or just smile and ask you to buy more drinks and make her happy. please don't spread such nonsense here..
Old 26-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TohKeiFung View Post
Excuse me!! ...... you heard from who.. CORRECTION: most of the girls in there cannot be booked.. talking to mamasan will give you the same response. the mamasan will say the girls "no like" or just smile and ask you to buy more drinks and make her happy. please don't spread such nonsense here..
Hello... Excuse me... I don't like your tone over here. Bro Holymann is stating a fact. Everyone over at Model club inclusive that Toilet jaga (if u interested) can be tapow back. Its all depend on how much $$$$$ u willing to spend and u pancing skill. If u can't don't accused bro here talk nonsencse. I also don't see u contribute much here.
Old 26-12-2008, 03:52 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TohKeiFung View Post
oops... i should rephrase, i not heard from someone, but i saw with my own eyes. some of my cheong kaki manage to try a few puyings in model club.

How many time you cheong in model club? if you just been there once in a blue moon, please dont draw the conclusion so fast. But if you regular there and you still can not get a puying, i think you got problem. :P . I am not dare to say i am very regular there compare to my cheong kaki or other sifu, but at least 1 month twice in average. The fact is if you are damn rich, almost every gal you can tapao back regardless of you good looking or not. If you are not so rich, you still can tapao back if you are there regular or you have a good looking face or your sweet talk skill superb. If you not rich and on budget type, somemore not handsome and not good in sweet talk, better dont try to get a gal in model, get from farm better.

Gals in club are abit diff from farm gal, They earn their living from flower or LD or tips from customer. Those income are already enough for their daily expenses. booking is just extra money for them, so they only offer to customers they like and not everyone. The mamasan say no because she maybe dont know you or you never give tips to mamasan. Try to give some tips and she will let you know more info. bro, information is not FREE.
Old 26-12-2008, 03:56 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
u dun have terak??? dun bluff ler, let me count yr terak, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5........ ops!!! i lost count on yr terak, too many liao tim
wah.... you never cheong with us too long time liao, you dont know la.... me got 0 teerak now..... hooray......
Old 26-12-2008, 04:12 PM
SamSter

Quote:
This one i 100% agreed. he go there no need to slp hotel he always stay at his Tirak's room.
no true la... always stay in tirak room no kangtao one le.... stay at hotel can bring every gal you like ma.... so better stay in hotel.... keke

anyway, no tirak room to stay liao. so my only option is hotel....
Old 26-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
wah.... you never cheong with us too long time liao, you dont know la.... me got 0 teerak now..... hooray......
Bro Holy, U no gd na, U jao chu mak mak. Eat already u don't want. Like that u many many baby in danok leh!
Old 26-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
oops... i should rephrase, i not heard from someone, but i saw with my own eyes. some of my cheong kaki manage to try a few puyings in model club.

How many time you cheong in model club? if you just been there once in a blue moon, please dont draw the conclusion so fast. But if you regular there and you still can not get a puying, i think you got problem. :P . I am not dare to say i am very regular there compare to my cheong kaki or other sifu, but at least 1 month twice in average. The fact is if you are damn rich, almost every gal you can tapao back regardless of you good looking or not. If you are not so rich, you still can tapao back if you are there regular or you have a good looking face or your sweet talk skill superb. If you not rich and on budget type, somemore not handsome and not good in sweet talk, better dont try to get a gal in model, get from farm better.

Gals in club are abit diff from farm gal, They earn their living from flower or LD or tips from customer. Those income are already enough for their daily expenses. booking is just extra money for them, so they only offer to customers they like and not everyone. The mamasan say no because she maybe dont know you or you never give tips to mamasan. Try to give some tips and she will let you know more info. bro, information is not FREE.
Bro Holy well said, no need to care this kind of plp so much. He can't even get to taste the grape, he will say the grape is sour. Hahahahahahahaha
Old 27-12-2008, 12:42 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro Holy, U no gd na, U jao chu mak mak. Eat already u don't want. Like that u many many baby in danok leh!
aiyo.... i am not looking for a mistress or gf in danok la.... i just want touch and go.... :P very troublesome lo if got mistress or gf.... everyday got to call and sms... somemore got to spot check... better done la... just fff will do liao.... keke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1