The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Victoria Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Need
The place serves mainly the white collar working class in BKK, thus at times, lots of girls are available after 9.30p.m. And it is relatively quiet as compared to other MP on weekends.
Haven't been there yet.. jus passed by couple of times.
How's the quality there compared to other MPs nowadays?
Old 07-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
U-Need is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Haven't been there yet.. jus passed by couple of times.
How's the quality there compared to other MPs nowadays?
IMHO, generally FL from this MP is service orientated however there are some rare finds in terms of looks.
Old 14-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Need
IMHO, generally FL from this MP is service orientated however there are some rare finds in terms of looks.
Most are very good in figure and perhaps all are "real" parts which explain the price tag but in terms of look are mainly so so.
Old 14-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Most are very good in figure and perhaps all are "real" parts which explain the price tag but in terms of look are mainly so so.
Jus passed by the place last weekend... along ratchadar, turned into Meng Jai and keep left all the way, will pass by Peep Inn (Motel), quite a small road towards Rama 9 Road... establishment looks quite good... will go for QC check when i've time.
Old 15-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Went to this VS a few years back. Was brought there by accident as we were supposed to be on the way to Catherine but the taxi overshot the turn and went to VS instead. So me and my friend went in and there is only less than 10 girls in the tank. The papasan there started making recommendations and said all the SOP crap to us. Generally the girls there are average then but maybe they have improved since chuwit sold it.
Old 18-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Hi Bro Mr Romance,

Quite a while since we have our kopi.
Now, lonely in Dubai. Cannot cheong BKK.
Update any FR on Amsterdam lah.
You introduce me go, you never try.....hah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
If I am not wrong its currently "Amsterdam" u are talking about. The place is even bigger than Poseidon. Bro Lysander can vouch for that.
When I went there with a few bros at 10 plus on a Sunday nite...not much gals there...when u spotted the entrance there are already gals(shall be models category) sitting at the entrance with 2 stretch of sofa on both sides.One papasan say most of them "Chor garng"...will try the gals there one of these days...but don know when sia....
Old 19-01-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
WillyL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I am not mistaken, Victoria Secret has a name change. It is now called La Defense. I was there last year and the girls there are really beautiful. You can find big Mercs and BMWs parked there almost every night which means that the place has class. Go there after 8 pm and most of the girls will have been taken. Royal Pacific Hotel just next door is quite a good hotel about 800bahts a night including breakfast.
Old 19-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
WillyL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I must apologize for my earlier post. I have made a mistake. Victoria Secret is not La Defense, the MP that has changed to this name is Juliana. Really sorry for that, visited too many MPs and got confused.
Old 21-01-2006, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I visited Victoria Secret twice in early Jan 06.

Got three categories of girls in the fishbowl-- 1700, 1800, 1900 B in pricing. Good experience. Highly recommend.
Old 21-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomun
Hi delifrance,

Well the world is made up of surprises, twists and turns.

Alright then. Have some coffee when we are both free. Cheers.
Hum Chee.... kekekeke dont hijack ppls thread la here is all abt victoria ciga hahaha not abt showing off how good you are in bkk's.
Old 23-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilhawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brother,

Where is it location? Near any skytrain? DO they have soapy massage?
Old 24-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
Hum Chee.... kekekeke dont hijack ppls thread la here is all abt victoria ciga hahaha not abt showing off how good you are in bkk's.
Nw then you knew he H.C. meh....Wan to buy him drink also difficult leh
Old 28-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
I visited Victoria Secret twice in early Jan 06.
Got three categories of girls in the fishbowl-- 1700, 1800, 1900 B in pricing. Good experience. Highly recommend.
I think the price is 1,600THB, 1,700THB and 1,900THB? But i'm definetly sure the most expensive (V tag) is 1,900THB.... hehehe....
Nice place.. clean room, pretty girls...... in fact I think some of them can go work in Poseidon's "model" cat.........
only dropback is the place kinda difficult to find..... its in a small soi.... not many foreigners cos of the hard to find location.... mostly Thai regular customers there..... so i think most of the Thai girls not skilled in foreign language..... also got billard table in the lobby area.....
oh, BBBJ provided....
Old 28-01-2006, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
mostly Thai regular customers there.....
So u r the regular there???
Old 28-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
So u r the regular there???
hehehe
no... for me to know, for u to find out? hehehehe
*whisper* went there last night lah.... hehehehe wanted to go Nah Tah Lee to find 88.... but thought.... hmmm... tried Nah Tah Lee before already leh... must try somewhere new..... i'm hoping to try all the major MPs in Bkk.... hehehe except Amsterdam..... over-priced..... next destination maybe Utopia? ... hehehe... see u 3 weeks later?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1