The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigbigbigbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my adventures

dear all,

this is my first time writing... please be tolerant of any mistakes made....

before i got married, i was involved with a gal (we shall call her Jes) on and off... she was my first love... first bonk.. first everythg.. but things din work out well thru out the last 12 years....

First Bonk..

Venue: In my house

Occasion: Parents out on a holiday..

Brot her back to my house for a 3 days 2 nights sex tour of my house..

back den her pussy was farking tight.. took me ages to slid my pole in... anyway.. we did it in my room most of time, the swingchair in my balcony, the kitchen table, the living room.. etc etc...

shortly after she broke up with me... but that's not the end of the story...

shall detail one of the many adventures we had after our break up in this part...

i was studying in australia in 2006.. back then I had already lost contact with Jes.... but i was still yearning to be with her again... you know la.... what u can't get is always the best...

on one fine day, she sent an email to me asking me how i was.... and from that day onwards... everythg went fine.... after 2 months of constant talkin and emailing.... feelgs blossomed between us... and she was keen to start a long dist relationship with me.. back then i was in aus while she was in sgp.... to show her sincerity.. she flew all the way to aus to give the relationship a head start....

prior to her arrival, i was awaiting anxiously with glee at the airport for her..at that point of time, winter seemed to be warm to me.... saw her when she came out from the arrival gate... after so many years, she still looked the same.. no change... but the feeling of seeing her face cannot be described with words.... sigh... till that day i realised i still had a soft spot for her..

anyway.. brought her back to my one room apartment (i was staying alone then)...settled her in... and as a gentleman.. i gave up my bed for her to slp on the cold hard wintry floor... seeing that, she offered to sleep with me on the bed... hesitated for a moment or two until she said.. " i don mind sleeping with you, anyway it's not the first time already. Moreover, I'm here to see if we can rekindle the kinda of feelgs we once had."

Upon hearing that, I jumped into the bed and slept beside her with my hands to myself... we started chatting...and we talked about the past and we slowly the topic diverged into our current situation...

Jes: are you sure about wanting to go into a long dist relationship?

Me: I'm not too sure about this. But all i know is i still feel for you deeply. Although I've been hurt by you in the past, but im willing to let the past go and start a brand new chapter with you.

Jes: I feel the same way, but i'm worried the past will hinder our progress now.

Me.: I belive we can sort out the differences and make it this time.

With that statement, we locked our lips together.... At that point of time, I felt the difference between her lips and my gf's lips (at that point of time, i was attached to another gal, but she was in a diff state).. her lips were not as full as my current gal's but her thin lips was somethg refreshing to me....Things started to heat up a bit.... Being the "nice guy", i asked for her permission to touch her 32A breasts outside the clothes.... Her reaction to my question was:

"Why touch it outside when you can feel it inside, when it's much warmer?"

Without hesitation, i slid my hand into her t-shirt, unhooked her bra, and started to fondle her breast... although small, it was perky... the nipples felt the same as the ones i touched years ago... no change... at this point of time, she started to stroke my rod... and to her amazement, there was a size difference.. she was amazed that my rod grew bigger than it was in the past.. and she was like.. "seems like you've grown over the years"... Without second thoughts, my hands roam to her bushy region and i fingered her...

Jes:" Hmmm this feels gd and familiar"

Me: When was the last time you had sex?

Jes: a year ago.. can we do it like how we did it last time?

Me: (Acting blur) /Huh? u sure?? issit abit too fast for us??

Jes: I think i noe wat i want clearly.. i wan you in me now....

With that statement, she yanked down my shorts.. stroked my rod with no restrictions... and with a CFM look... she removed her clothes, leaving only her g-string on... tied up her hair... and told me to be prepared for wats coming.... and told me to enjoy it.. without further ado, she slid my rod into her small little mouth and started to work on it... using her tongue, she twirled around the large rod head..... and she flicked the pee hole with much expertise in tongue.. whilst doing these, she winked at me..

Me: You've improved over the years..

Jes: (Stopping the movements).. Yes, i've improved.. later you have to show me whether you are better now...

Me: don't worry.. i will return the favour to u...

With that statement, she continued to twirl her tongue around the rod... and for the last 30 secs, she deepthroated me and gave me a prelude of wat will happen in the next 30 minutes...

being the caring bastard, i told her ... now it's ur turn to enjoy after a long flight and long suck..... with that, i laid her on her back.... spread her legs... and lowered my head between her thighs... kissed the sweet smelling honey pot and instantaneously i heard her moans... her moans were like a little pussy cat meowing for more.... it's been some time since i last heard that... continued with my late nite supper... and flicked her clit with the tongue.... thoughout the flicking session.. i was constantly asking her if she liked it.. no response but just moans..

shortly after, she cldnt take wat i was dishing out and she said... why don you come in me?

Me: U sure?? too fast??

Jes: but we are already at this stage... and im sure and i noe wat i want..

Me: ok...

Slowly but surely, i positioned my rod at the entrance of the pot... inserted it slowly as it was quite wide in girth... and instanteneously, she started to moan...

Me: Pain??

Jes: abit.. too big liao.. some more too long nvr do liao... but i think i can accomodate u...

me: sure??

Jes: yea...

Upon hearing that, i inched my way into the tight hole... or rather i "millimetred" my way in... subesquently, the whole thg was in.. and i said.. "im in and let's rock the bed" ... Without further warning, i moved vigorously and she was like "o my god.. you are damn big.. i feel damn good..." rocking the bed in the missionary position, i asked her why did she leave me and left me broken hearted..... she apologised for her deeds and said she will make it up to me.. with that statement... we changed positions..

she laid me down.. and started to ride on me... while riding i was fondling her breast... and twitching her nipples.... her moans were echoing thoughout the room....at that point i was very sure that my neighbours heard wat we did... too loud.... i had to cover her mouth... shortly after i could feel the contractions of her hole when she was riding faster and faster.... and she came... while still in her... she hugged me and said.. that felt good..it's been some time since she came with a dick in her...

at this point of time.. she said.. my turn to make you come... like an obedient student... she asked me.. what position would i like to come... missionary with her legs in the air?? cowgal riding?? wheelcart??? or sideways?? these were the positions that we tried in the past... i told her.. i wan to try somethg new with her... whispered into her ears... doggy...

Jes: " ooh... somethg new.. seems like someone hasnt been missing out. when was the last time you did it?"

Me: ( not wanting to blow my cover of two-timing her) threee years ago, when i had my first gf in aus.. after that when i realised i still cldnt forget u, i found out that i cldnt do it with anyone else... (in actual fact, i had many encounters in uni)

Jes: im sorry to cos u so much hurt last time.. don worry we'll be fine next time..

With that statement, she slid out and positioned herself doggy style waiting for my re-entrance... i knelt on the bed, grabbig her ass... and slowly inserted the rod in.. throughout i was acting nice and asked her if she was fine... she nodded... but commented... now it seems to be extra big in this position... when i was in full position... i started to ram her.... bringing the rod in and totally out.... at one pt of time... i was moving slowly in her.. and i brot it out totally..

Jes: darling.. don stop.... this is nice.. don stop

Me: (starting to show the eveil side).. beg me not to stop .. and say u want me..

Jes: please darling fuck me hard.... don stop .... i want ur fat rod in me now....

Me: really?? but you din to be with me.. u wanted someone else....

Jes: I was wrong to leave you.. i shouldnt haf left someone whom loved me so much.. sorry darling.. please fuck me now...

with that, i rammed my rod in.. and moved vigorously,, within minutes... i imploded in her.... and after that... while kneeling... i turned her around.. showed my glistening rod, winked at her and asked her to lick it clean... obediently, she did it and once again she apologised for her past deeds...

by this time, it was already 4 a.m. in the morning... hugged her to bed in our birthday suits.. kissed her good night.. and i said.. welcome to melbourne... we'll have more activities later...

Jes: good nite darling... we'll have breakfast in bed later....

That's all for part one, folks.. tune in for more later...
Old 30-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my adventures

Nice. Keep it cumming ....
Old 30-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hostgirlasian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck for you
Old 30-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!

fantastic stuff....reminds of my past gfs hehehe
Old 30-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Camping here for more.
Old 30-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rxzer86 is Cool - loads of Potential

nice. tent set up and waiting
Old 30-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
brandt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope you will continue soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1