The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
kidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Adventures with FLs

Years ago when I was still in the army, I visited my first FL. She was extremely popular in Dome 2 under bro LF. She was also known as the One Dragon Service lady, the BBBJ queen, Jessica.

I remember researching long and hard.. reading through all her FRs before I finally decided that there was always a first time for everything. I've had sex with girls before. But I never have sex with a whore before. So I decided that she would be my first.

*All conversation is in Chinese*
12pm
'Jessica, tonight you free?' I texted her.

She didn't reply until about 20minutes later. I assumed he was with another bro.

'Yes tonight free. What time you want?' she replied.

I asked her if I could be her last customer and she said she didn't know as some bros haven't confirm with her yet. Told her to get back to me after she confirm.

6pm
I already booked out of camp and was on my way home. She haven't reply me yet. Being a kanchiong spider, i texted her and she said she was free and I could be her last customer for the day.
The appointment was set at 1am that very night. I immediately texted my superior and told him that I will be using one of my off tomorrow.

11pm
I was restless at home and decided to leave early. While driving to her iconic apartment, she texted me to confirm our appointment. I reached the area around 11:30pm and decided to try my luck to see if I can go up earlier.
'Can, 12am can come my customer cancel'
Bingo. Lucky me. Beginners luck I guess?

11:45pm
I parked the car and followed her instructions. And in a flash I was already walking towards her apartment door.
I think she has some 6th sense or she can hear extremely well. She opened the door to greet me as soon as I was near it. I didn't even have to knock.
I was kinda shy and just said hi while scanning her body up and down. Damn she was sexy. She told me to sit down while she went to get me a drink. Nice apartment and she was all alone. I checked my phone and it was close to 12am. Just nice.

The Foreplay
She came back with a glass of ice water and sat on the chair beside me, edging towards me and exclaiming that I look very young.
'Haha.. Yes.. Only 19 years old' I smiled
'Woah.. So young already know how to come here?' she giggled
I took a gulp of water while smiling at her reply. I don't know why.. might be because the water had some magic potion that gave me confidence. I was suddenly calm instead of nervous.. Maybe it's her way of conversing that made me relax myself.
I continued to sip at my cup while she looked at me, patiently waiting for me to finish.
With my cup in hand, I used my leg to push her legs open. Revealing a very sexy pair of black underwear. It was also then that I realised that she wasn't wearing a bra.
'Drink finish your water first' she giggled pushing my leg away and closing her legs.
I put down the cup and pulled her towards me.
She seems startled at first but played along and sat on my lap. Turning her face to me. She wants to french! I obliged and we frenched for a couple of minutes. She led my hands to her boobs and opened her legs wider so that my other hand can reach deeper. Damn she was wet!
'Want to go take a shower?' she asked, our faces were less than 5cm apart.
'Wait wait' I said, before I turned her body around such that she was sitting on me facing me.
'Ready?' I asked
She replied with a blur look. Wondering what was going to happen. I placed my hands behind her before standing up, carrying her with me while I walked slowly to the bed.
She let out a shriek of surprise before holding on tightly on around my neck.
She was surprising light and I could carry her with ease, I let her down slowly onto the bed before french kissing her again, this time my hands were pulling off her clothes. She lifted her ass so that I could slip out her underwear.

'Your turn' she suggested.
I took off my clothes as commanded and exposed my erected cock. She immediately turned her body around so that her face was now infront of my cock. She held it in her hand and inspected it for awhile.

'What you looking for?' I asked curiously.

'Checking. Hahaha' She laughed.

After her 'inspection' she stroked it a few times and was about to put it in her mouth before I stopped her.

'You don't want to clean it first?' I asked.

'Woahh.. So sweet ah?' She replied, before giving the tip of my cock a kiss and got herself out of bed. She held my hand and led me to the toilet.

To all the bros that visited her before. You know what is up next. The 'Throne' hahaha..

To be continued...
Old 08-07-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PepsiMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventures with FLs

First camper
Old 08-07-2016, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Wombats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start TS!!
Old 08-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story! Pls keep writing!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 08-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
eggsbasket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 08-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
bimacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and pls continue.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story. Camping for more.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kono41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more more please thanks
Old 08-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
cheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching up tent .
Old 08-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
hiccup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story!!
Old 08-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
kidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continued...

The Shower
I asked her how many times has she showered that day and she said at least 6 times already but she doesn't mind doing it again. Told her to that it was ok and I can shower myself. She obliged and stood beside me outside the shower and cleaned my body for me, paying special attention to my balls and cock, which was only semi erect now.

She then used a tower to dry me a little before asking me to sit down on her toilet bowl. She then left the toilet for awhile. In my mind, other people's FR rushed into my head and I anticipated what was going to do. But I wanted to try something new.. something that I wanted.. A special 'throne' experience that was different from other bros.

She came back into the toilet and knelt in-between my legs, she started by kissing my knees before slowly moving nearer and nearer to my cock. She teased the area for a few minutes before finally putting my cock into her mouth.

'I read online and people call this toilet bowl the throne' I told her as my right hand stroked her head while she was giving me head.

She looked up and stared straight into my eyes before deep throating me once before replying.

'Feels good or not? *Shuang bu shuang?*' she asked.

'Good.. very good.. *Shuang shuang hen shuang*' I replied, pulling her head back towards my cock.

She pulled me nearer to the edge of the toilet seat and now started to swallow my balls while stroking my cock.

'How about I really make this my throne?' I asked her.

'Mmmm?' she asked with my balls in her mouth.

'People say you treat them like king when they sit here' I said

'Yes' She replied, nodding her head.

'If I am the king you must listen to me right?'

'Mmm' she nodded her head, still juggling my balls in her mouth.

I told her to come nearer to me before I rested my left leg on her right shoulder.

'You so bad' she said, but kissed my left thigh anyway.

'Lift your right leg up also' she said, patting on her left shoulder.

I knew what was coming next but I was getting a little uncomfortable sitting on the toilet bowl. And I knew her knees must be hurting as well. I told her to continue on the bed.

'You don't want to be on the throne?' she asked.

'Anywhere I sit can become my throne. Haha.' I quipped, standing up and helping her up as well. Slapping her ass as she walked out of the toilet before me.

The Massage
She told me to lie down on the bed. And I did as I was told. She reached for her trademark nuru oil but I told her that it was ok I know she was tired. Just a normal massage will do. She climbed on my back and rubbed my shoulders and back with her hands. While she was massaging, I suddenly remembered that another of her specialty was the hot and cold bbbj. I made a mental note to remind her later.

'Lift up your butt' she requested

I did as I was told and she spread my ass cheeks and went to town on my ass hole. I had a girl give me AR before and it was pretty half fucked. But this was different her tongue was literally poking into my asshole and she was licking and eating it as if it were a delicacy. I read about her AR before on her FR, but experiencing it in real time was surreal.

'Woahh' I exclaimed.

'Feel good? *Shuang ma?*' she asked, while one of her hands reached underneath me and started to stroke my cock.

'Good good. Very good. *Hen shuang*' I replied.

She did it for a couple more minutes before kissing my ass and telling me to turn over. She asked me for a condom and I told her to take it out of my pants pocket. She leaned over the bed and reached for my pants on the floor. I rolled over and slapped her ass again. When she turned around with the condom in her hand, I pulled her towards the middle of the bed, climbed over her and placed a pillow under her head. I was now sitting on her chest and my cock was right outside of her mouth.

'My cock want your mouth to massage it first' I laughed.

She smiled and wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock before lifting her head to put more of it in her mouth. She tried to 'sit up' a little so she could use her hands but I moved myself forwards and held down both her hands. I wanted all mouth no hands. She obediently obliged and used her hands to grab my ass to control the pace instead.
After a couple minutes I pulled my cock out and told her to put the cap on. I slapped my cock on her face a couple of times cheekily while she opened the condom packet. Instead of putting it onto my cock directly, she put the condom in the mouth and proceeded to wear the condom on my cock with her mouth. It would honestly be much faster if she used her hands but this was way sexier.

'Ready *Hao le*' she said looking up at me after wearing the condom.

I moved myself back and positioned my cock outside her pussy. I slapped my cock on her pussy a couple times, rubbed it a couple times before finally pushing in.

'Ahhhh' she mumbled, looking at me in the eyes.

To be continued...
Old 08-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Albrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very detailed description!! please continue...
Old 08-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
KokaKoala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albrox View Post
Very detailed description!! please continue...
Thank you for pointing out
Old 08-07-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Long lost a pretty hot nice FR camp for more to cum

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 09-07-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
135246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next part ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1