The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 16-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
That's what's right here in the PT threads. All real samsters and real cheongsters with only one agenda - that is to have real experiences and offer real FRs. Having all around real nice guys helps too I reckon

Happy Holidays
Well said my friend!

United we stand, divided we fall! Hehe.

Cheers.
Old 16-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I would just like to congratulate Bro thegamex for reaching full power ..... overnight! Haha! Success!

Also, to all Bros who supported our Bro by upping his points, Bros Recast (7), middleday (6), yoshii (5), U-Da-Man (3), austin69 (1) to name a few ..... thank you! He fully deserves it for the FR contributed after getting poor service in PT.

Wow, I am really overwhelmed by the support shown here for a fellow Brother!

Have a nice holiday everyone and may our Bro thegamex, with his new 'powers' will continue to break his silence and contribute here in our beloved "Petain Romps" forum.

Cheers!
Bro, you forgot to mention one! How could you?!

You forgot to mention ..... yourself! Bro fornicator (2), haha!

Congrats Bro thegamex!!!

I thank you.
Old 16-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
That's what's right here in the PT threads. All real samsters and real cheongsters with only one agenda - that is to have real experiences and offer real FRs. Having all around real nice guys helps too I reckon

Happy Holidays
Yes Bro, for me, this is what counts most! On top of real experiesnces and FRs, hehe.

I thank you.
Old 16-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 14
Peter83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeter83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeter83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry for late FR due to busy schedule. Last week went to PT reach there about 6pm. Quite alot of bros. My target to try : Kiko, Yen Yen and Xue er are busy. Reserve list: Lai Lai and MJ got bros queue up liao. So walk around saw this woman available:

Ivy H16R14:
Looks: 7.5 (she make up)
Boobs: 35/36C
Catbath: 7.5
Frenching: 8 ( tongue fighting )
Painting: Didn't try
Pussy licking: 9/10 (she enjoy)
FJ: 8

She is chatty with me as we talking during the warm-up wash up and cool-down wash up. Even after dress up, we continue to chat for a while before i leave.
My $50/- is worthy as i got most of what i want: frenching, pussy licking and of course the "di di warming up exercise".
Included her in my RTF list
Old 16-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter83 View Post
Sorry for late FR due to busy schedule. Last week went to PT reach there about 6pm. Quite alot of bros. My target to try : Kiko, Yen Yen and Xue er are busy. Reserve list: Lai Lai and MJ got bros queue up liao. So walk around saw this woman available:

Ivy H16R14:
Looks: 7.5 (she make up)
Boobs: 35/36C
Catbath: 7.5
Frenching: 8 ( tongue fighting )
Painting: Didn't try
Pussy licking: 9/10 (she enjoy)
FJ: 8

She is chatty with me as we talking during the warm-up wash up and cool-down wash up. Even after dress up, we continue to chat for a while before i leave.
My $50/- is worthy as i got most of what i want: frenching, pussy licking and of course the "di di warming up exercise".
Included her in my RTF list
Appreciate your FR but rather confusing.

"Painting: Didn't try
Pussy licking: 9/10 (she enjoy)"

Painting = Pussy Licking, ok Bro?

I thank you.
Old 17-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H16R14 - Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter83 View Post
... 6pm. ... Kiko, Yen Yen and Xue er are busy. .. Lai Lai and MJ got queue ..Ivy H16R14:..Looks: 7.5 (make up)...Boobs: 35/36C..Catbath: 7.5..Frenching: 8 ( tongue fighting )..Pussy licking: 9/10 ..FJ: 8..chatty ..$50..worthy ..... RTF list
Positive FR with services expected of Ivy. More negative FRs (for Petain) nowadays than positive with BJ (not BBBJ) and no french. Thanks for sharing .

Last edited by Kalv; 17-05-2011 at 08:18 AM. Reason: typing error
Old 17-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I agree with bro kalv. Lately there are too many negative feedbacks on PT. Thank goodness that there are quite a number of WLs that we can depend on such as lai2, candy, the 3 bunnies, etc....
Old 17-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 14
Peter83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeter83 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeter83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Appreciate your FR but rather confusing.

"Painting: Didn't try
Pussy licking: 9/10 (she enjoy)"

Painting = Pussy Licking, ok Bro?

I thank you.
Bro

Thank you for clarification
Sucking the pussy juice is so nice that i didn't paint other part of her body except tongue fighting. he..he..
Old 17-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had lynn earlier. Shes Power. Wish i can book her overnight n have wonderful bonks with her. If she allowed frenching will be more good. Her body is nice, frdly. Rtf sure. My best fucks in pt are candy, lynn, julia, yen yen amongst others
Old 18-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
News from JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfBoysg View Post
Check with h14 wls zhen zhen her neighbour, li wen and kit all of them know the real hard truth and they do not practise cim anymore. Violet also allows raw as said if u willing to pay an undisclosed amount . She was sick for few mths before her license got revoked . Check with her housr wls and find out! ....
Just for your info - from Ocean thread: http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=910 Implications for Petain. Thought U will be interested too.

"MilfBoysg" is probably "milffella" clone. He was zapped by "moderator" in Jan 10 from 200pt to - 215pts for his offensive posts: http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=1521
Old 18-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: News from JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Just for your info - from Ocean thread: http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=910 Implications for Petain. Thought U will be interested too.

"MilfBoysg" is probably "milffella" clone. He was zapped by "moderator" in Jan 10 from 200pt to - 215pts for his offensive posts: http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=1521
Most probably Bro Kalv, and it was me that he offended the most. He attacked me with an offensive PM and kept attacking me even in this forum. I was a newbie then and was lucky to get the support of senior Bros.

BTW, FYI, I just zapped him ! This MilfBoysg joker!

Cheers.
Old 18-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Whoa! This is serious stuff!

Who is this guy "milffella"! He offend not just any bro but Bro fornicator!!!

Serves him right I guess!

Moving on, tonight I RTF Maggie H02R02.

I thank you.
Old 18-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

RTF Maggie H02R02 18 May

Today, I super horny! My last RTF being last 12 May, if I remember correctly, with Amy H16R15.

Tonight, Maggie:

Washing: 8.5/10 - my hands were all over her breasts, nipples and ass while we chat, hehe!

Catbath + Frenching: 9/10 - we start with frenching and after, she was all over my chest, sucking and licking my nipples, shiok! And she go merry-go-round on my belly button!

BBBJ_1: 9/10 - fantastic power sucking, my dick was super hard, and she started to fine tune my nipples.

AR + Ballsuck and lick: 10/10 - wow! Her tongue travel from my asshole, through my balls and to the head of my dick, to and fro!

BBBJ_2: 10/10 - this time being the 2nd, was more shiok because while BBBJ she tickle my balls and alternate rub her middle finger on my asshole! Shiok- shiok!

69: 8/10 - damn her pussy was leaking with KY! Haha, but I don't mind, her pussy was soft as ever and her asshole was delicious! I tried my best go head to head with her as she BBBJ me and I licking her pussy like crazy!

Painting: 8.5/10 - as per our routine, she went on all fours and let me lick-lick-lick! More pussy juice and more of her delicious asshole!

BBBJ_3: 9/10 - I stood on her bed and she took my dick in her mouth once again! While at it, she raised her arms and fine tune my nipples! Damn, now I am prepped up for FJ! And she realized this, so she capped me and we went to our usual position, doggy!

FJ: 8.5/10 - uh-oh, got trouble finding her hole! Hahaha! I went limp for a while and so since I capped already, she BJ me while I standing on her bed once more, and my back was against the wall since my legs a bit tired. And she did it again! She fine tuned my nipples while BJing me. I cannot tahan, I stopped her on her tracks and this time my dick found her hole and I rammed her from slow to fast! Piak-piak-piak! Bam! I gave her my full load! Then slowing down until I removed my dick slowly from her pussy. What a great workout session!

I thank you!
Old 19-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Most probably Bro Kalv, and it was me that he offended the most. He attacked me with an offensive PM and kept attacking me even in this forum. I was a newbie then and was lucky to get the support of senior Bros. BTW, FYI, I just zapped him ! This MilfBoysg joker!
MilfBoysg is definitely Miffella. I have requested Moderator/Sammyboyfor to assist: http://sbfsg.net/showthr...ed=1#post59512
Extract: Message to Moderator: "MilfBoysg" is (clone of) "milffella". "milffella" has been put under moderation by your goodself/Sammyboyfor in Jan 10: from 220pts to - 215pts in Petain for his insensitive/offensive posts in Jan 10. http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=1521
Now posting offensive posts involving "daughter , sister or mother" again. Hope U can assist again. Thanks.
Old 19-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
MilfBoysg is definitely Miffella. I have requested Moderator/Sammyboyfor to assist: http://sbfsg.net/showthr...ed=1#post59512
Extract: Message to Moderator: "MilfBoysg" is (clone of) "milffella". "milffella" has been put under moderation by your goodself/Sammyboyfor in Jan 10: from 220pts to - 215pts in Petain for his insensitive/offensive posts in Jan 10. http://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=1521
Now posting offensive posts involving "daughter , sister or mother" again. Hope U can assist again. Thanks.
Thank you so much Bro Kalv for you help and support!

Much appreciated Bro!

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1