The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thai gals at kedai Kopi opp Belllo Hotel, Jln Meldrum

I usually take my lunch at this kedai kopi and saw many thai gals sitting around. Some are sharing table and chatting happily. And some are eating their foods which I think is offer by the patrons. Some of them are very sexy and beautiful. Thinking of getting some sex services from them. I wanted to ask the gals but there are so many people in the coffee shop. Malu sia.....

So my questions are :
1) Are this thai gals doing call-girl services?
2) Are they freelance or control by OKT?
3) How do I approach them if I want to engaged their services? Call them to sit at my table first or made eye-contacts and wave to them to go to a corner to talk?
4) Where do they do their business? Do they have their own room or I must bring them to the hotel after we have agreed on her service charges?

If any bros here have tried the thai gals. Appreciate if you can help with the above questions. Thank you.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Old 21-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai gals at kedai Kopi opp Belllo Hotel, Jln Meldrum

There are 2 types of Thai girls frequenting this Kedai. One are those working in nearby massage shops that have their meal breaks here. The other type are FLs and while waiting for customers or jobs assigned by their OKTs they will loiter around in this kedai. You can approach them too but beware their OKTs are always nearby and will move in to negotiate if the girl cannot handle the transaction well. The OKTs will never approach you first as a precaution in case you are MIB until they are satisfied you are legit after having kept observation on you.
Old 21-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Itu Kedai Kopi nama K_ _ S_ _ _ ?
Harga berapa kalau nak urut?
Old 21-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
If any bros here have tried the thai gals. Appreciate if you can help with the above questions. Thank you.
[/COLOR].
afaik i've only seen viet FLs there, mostly milfs, don't recall any syts in fact.
can't recall ever seeing any thai FLs there either, other than ladyboys who usually hang out at jln wong ah fook, the main road outside
Old 22-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
jhtboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been work at jb town for 8 year,mostly walking that street for cuci mata hihuhu..more milf at there..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1