The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!
Peranakan

I'm quite sure this place has been shared in this forum.. here goes

Damage: $50 entrance + $80 HJ topless. I know its a bit pricey.. i didnt bother to bargain.
Age: sounds early-30s. she claimed she stayed in singapore for quite some years. english-speaking.
Looks: peranakan.. rather cute and exotic because she also put on eyeliner. petite size.. height below my chest level. She wore a black blouse and mini skirt.
Figure: Given her petite size, boobs look proportion and should be a little more than A, can cup with my hand. Nice little nipples to tune and nice ass. She does squats.
Service offered: $50 for HJ, $80 for topless HJ with boobs rubbing and sucking your nipples. Unfortunately no kissing and sucking of her nipples. I asked for FJ and she quote $150 but she didnt want to do because I'm too big size for her little hole.

I like the place because the massage room comes with individual shower and no peephole.. good for monkey business! I saw a PRC lady on my way in.. looks not bad. I will try her next.

PM me for the place and name. I will only reply you if your points are above 100 and share your lobang with me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1