The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Scavenger01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recent FR trip to KL spas(as of Jul 17)

Hello Brothers, newly registered here but always been one of those forum stalkers. Time to give back a little.

Now, this is more of an update than anything else, but hope it's useful for brothers going up. I'll post up this one first, will update as I go along.

Spa: Bond Spa(previously saboon)

Located within walking distance of Berjaya Times Square. The building has quite its past from what I gathered from my grab driver. it's a wholly owned building, building is pretty old and derelict. Google it, won't get lost one

What to expect:
Since it's wholly owned, everyone knows why you're there, no need to feel paiseh. Arrrival at level 1 and an attendant directed me up to level 3. You'll be given a digital number tag, and option to use a safebox to lock ur things in. If you don't want, it's fine. Two keys to open(one will be with u), and they'll ask u for a 4-number pw to ensure that the person returning the key later is the correct person. You just have to cite the number and provide the key later.

Once in, you'll be brought to the locker room area to change out, they provide an outfit of cos. If you wanna retrieve something from the locker room, they require to be there as it's a double digital lock. You tap and a service staff taps a second time to open.

From here, the full range of a spa is available to you. And a seperate lift is used to access the place. The spa itself is spread over 3 floors. The lower most is the spa facilities. Shower, sauna etc the works.

After ur done, head up to level 4 where the cafeteria is, in here is where you start the business. You can order food from a quite an extensive menu here.

The ladies and the Vit M damage
There are "Captains" about so when ur ready call out to them and they'll ask for your preference. They'll parade the ladies based on ur type or if you would like, you can see all. Sometimes, u will be asked to head upstairs to view. Now, this is subjective on personal preference and timing. I found the available ladies when I went to be at the range of 6-7 out of 10.

Price can vary by nationality(PRC, Viet, Thai, local chn/Malay, Mongolian) starting from 218 to 558. This can differ from the hotness of the girls and the type of service you want. Those that one those one dragon service, only PRC, a special room avail from my understanding.

I chose a prc at 268, the best of all that was paraded, some were busy. After which was brought through a tunnel of doorways and lifts to another floor for the deed. I won't go into full details, will be like writing a longer story. This is for u to mainly decide which spa to go to.

Lisa(10days only she said)
Looks:6.5
Boob: 6(small A)
Bbbj: 8 (Hot and cold water)
FJ: 8 (receptive)
Overall: 7

After I was done, I talked to the captain who served and got his WeChat contact. There's a Korean too apparently that's really hot, can't tell since no photos on the phones. They don't practice this like some other places.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
medicallyinsane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recent FR trip to KL spas(as of Jul 17)

How's the minah there? Anyway up u for the FR planning to go KL in Aug looking for minah spa.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for this great information bros. Thumbs up...
Old 06-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavenger01 View Post
There's a Korean too apparently that's really hot, can't tell since no photos on the phones. They don't practice this like some other places.
chun boh got kimchi?

last went saboon n stocks are sucks
think genting FL better than them
Old 06-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
chun boh got kimchi?

last went saboon n stocks are sucks
think genting FL better than them
Ah, so u found the FR on Bond Spa.
No kimchi there.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Scavenger01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Well at least that's what the Cap told me, so I can't vouch that it is haha that's why I said apparently. Captain gave me his contact tt. Again, bear in mind Bond has full spa facilities compared to other places and gives u a shot with a lady. So you pay for what you get at the relative price.

Other joints(at least the one I visited), it's purely for your ST and refreshments.

Apologies the report ended suddenly, max word count and typing on iphone is sibeh tough.

Thanks for the up points. I'll try to get in another one later.

Cheers Bros.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Ah, so u found the FR on Bond Spa.
No kimchi there.
i last went sabon only 2 prc Zzzzz
Old 16-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
Sboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from bond spa (saboon). Disappointed.
No 1 dragon service, captain say bcos Sunday no girl.
Choose a prc, from far quite OK but regret after seeing her close cos a bit old.
She said no more 1 dragon liao not bcos of Sunday, is bcos no girl for 1 dragon. She said captain lying, now dunno who to believe.

As for my fr... Not worth saying so no fr.

PRC: An An, WY Part1, WY Part2, WY Part3, Xiao Lu (ZSH)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1