The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 12-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
icarus78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
I wanted a good rub and happened to pass by this spa, looks clean, with promotion rm108, 2hrs, some where near pelangi. Assigned a pleasant looking Viet milf. Went up level 2, show me the massage room, and I choice a corner one. She smiled and asked me to change to short, in simple Chinese with Viet accent. Ready, lay face down, action start... Good strength, knows her job. And some small talk.....
She sat beside me, place my hand on her upper tight, and started massage my arm. The movement cause my hand rubbing her inner tight, near to her v zone. I never thought of anything... But the the massage movement was pushing my fingers move even closer to her v zone
Change side, same position, and hand on her tight, again... Same thing happened.... So I pretend to leave up my thumb, with the momentum, my thumb was kind of poking her xx to be continue...
Bro, can pm location.
Thanks in advance
Old 12-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 7
Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!
Re: Massage with special in JB

After work went for an exercise and felt aching everywhere so decided to go for a massage in jb. Only viet and thai girls were available in this spa so quickly picked one and proceeded to revitalize my tired body.
Place: 7/10 room was spacious with a bathing area and a bed; bedsheet seemed a bit dirty
Looks: 7/10 cute and syt
Figure: 8/10 petite with 2 handful of solid B milkcups
Massage: 5/10 not really massage but can feel her trimmed pussy spikes rubba against my whole body
BBBJ: 6/10 nothing much because by the time already felt aroused until precum flowing out
FJ: 9/10 sweet moans with tight pussy and excellent feel as she rode me
Gfe: 7/10 can joke around with and always laughing
Old 13-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bobcutie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros! I'm looking for new instagram babes to follow. My favourite instagram girls for this month:
The girls here some may not take sexy photos, but their bodies number 1. Some of them will even reply You!

5. @_tinc
Must be on the list because of good photos.
4. @feifei_0219
This one is the cute type wife looking
3. @seeun17
The kind of girl you drink beer and sing k with and then tell your wife lies.
2. @teojoanna
You look at her pics and you know she has a great sexy body under those clothes
1. @heytherehotshot
Number one on the list bcos she is really a hot shot

Follow and let me know your thoughts! Share your top instagram hottie!!
Old 18-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

where to find massage with malay girls?
Old 20-07-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For bros who like to try-
北 X X 足, Jln karis. Number ten.
For those who wanna know the answer :

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=554181
Old 05-08-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

Did saigon massage standard dropped? The girls are less pretty now.
Old 08-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
where to find massage with malay girls?
clean massage - gold point at sentosa & permas
Massage & service - austin, town area, etc. Can find them in wechat when u look around.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
clean massage - gold point at sentosa & permas
Massage & service - austin, town area, etc. Can find them in wechat when u look around.
gold point got specials, so i don't classify it as clean.
just that their masseuses can give proper massage of reasonable standard, unlike the usual chinese B2B joints.
those few times i've tried, also never rush, really work till time's up. (they use a small alarm clock)
Old 11-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Choccake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro can pm location? how to tell taxi uncle from custom
Old 07-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bigmelons is Cool - loads of Potential

Apparently 36 no longer working at tenet. In case anybody going. Seems to have not many girls there anymore. Every time say all the numbers busy
Old 07-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, can PM location? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorority View Post
After work went for an exercise and felt aching everywhere so decided to go for a massage in jb. Only viet and thai girls were available in this spa so quickly picked one and proceeded to revitalize my tired body.
Place: 7/10 room was spacious with a bathing area and a bed; bedsheet seemed a bit dirty
Looks: 7/10 cute and syt
Figure: 8/10 petite with 2 handful of solid B milkcups
Massage: 5/10 not really massage but can feel her trimmed pussy spikes rubba against my whole body
BBBJ: 6/10 nothing much because by the time already felt aroused until precum flowing out
FJ: 9/10 sweet moans with tight pussy and excellent feel as she rode me
Gfe: 7/10 can joke around with and always laughing
Old 14-09-2017, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Redding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I wanted a good rub and happened to pass by this spa, looks clean, with promotion rm108, 2hrs, some where near pelangi. Assigned a pleasant looking Viet milf. Went up level 2, show me the massage room, and I choice a corner one. She smiled and asked me to change to short, in simple Chinese with Viet accent. Ready, lay face down, action start... Good strength, knows her job. And some small talk.....
She sat beside me, place my hand on her upper tight, and started massage my arm. The movement cause my hand rubbing her inner tight, near to her v zone. I never thought of anything... But the the massage movement was pushing my fingers move even closer to her v zone
Change side, same position, and hand on her tight, again... Same thing happened.... So I pretend to leave up my thumb, with the momentum, my thumb was kind of poking her xx to be continue...
Bro, can share contact
Old 18-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
james1684 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmelons View Post
Apparently 36 no longer working at tenet. In case anybody going. Seems to have not many girls there anymore. Every time say all the numbers busy
Any no to recomend?
Old 19-09-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Indigoaugustine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The first time I ever went for a massage with specials was at Little Saigon. As I was new I didn't ask for any girl in particular. When I went to the counter I just looked at the menu but the receptionist (always a guy) asked me if I wanted the massage with BBBJ straight up. I was quite taken aback because I didn't know they were so up front about it. So I said sure why not man.

Went to a room and waited for a little bit before a pleasant looking lady came in and told me to strip down. Found it strange that she would leave the room while I stripped down then politely ask if she could come back in. Then we went for a quick shower together, nothing special yet.

Back in the room I laid face down and the massage was surprisingly good! Especially for my lower back which aches quite a bit due to my line of work. After some time I was told to flip over. At that point still not stiff yet as I can control quite a bit even though she was teasing my inner thighs and butt cheeks with her hands and elbows.

She then proceed to removing all her clothes and getting on top of the bed with me. I scooted over so she would have some space and she starting oiling all over. Safe to say I was hard by then. As she was stroking me I reached over and squeezed some oil on my hand then proceeded to smearing it all over her B sized but beautiful chest. She stroked and I played for awhile before I decided I wanted to take control of the situation.

Getting off the bed I flipped her on her back and without really knowing what came over me I slowly kissed my way down south until I was right between her thighs and stayed there for a good 5-7 minutes. She didn't complain at all. I'm most turned on when a woman is enjoying herself and I love pleasuring down south.

When my mouth got tired I climbed over her and sat (not too hard) of her belly with my rod right on her breasts. She looked at me I looked at her and she stroked me until the deed was done.

So far that's the best experience I've had in JB or even Singapore. The ambience of the rooms and the cleanliness at Little Saigon pretty good compared to other places I've visited. So I definitely recommend. However I'm really sorry as it was my first time I did not think about asking for her contact or her name. It was like 5am in the morning and I was super tired already.

Massage: RM178
Tips: RM50 (but can probably not give anything if you're a heartless person)

Hope this helps put to bed any reluctance people have about visiting this MP.

I go to JB weekly to pump petrol at night so if you're interested and not sleeping at 12-1am then I don't mind driving there with a passenger.
Old 19-09-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigoaugustine View Post
The first time I ever went for a massage with specials was at Little Saigon. As I was new I didn't ask for any girl in particular. When I went to the counter I just looked at the menu but the receptionist (always a guy) asked me if I wanted the massage with BBBJ straight up. I was quite taken aback because I didn't know they were so up front about it. So I said sure why not man.

Went to a room and waited for a little bit before a pleasant looking lady came in and told me to strip down. Found it strange that she would leave the room while I stripped down then politely ask if she could come back in. Then we went for a quick shower together, nothing special yet.

Back in the room I laid face down and the massage was surprisingly good! Especially for my lower back which aches quite a bit due to my line of work. After some time I was told to flip over. At that point still not stiff yet as I can control quite a bit even though she was teasing my inner thighs and butt cheeks with her hands and elbows.

She then proceed to removing all her clothes and getting on top of the bed with me. I scooted over so she would have some space and she starting oiling all over. Safe to say I was hard by then. As she was stroking me I reached over and squeezed some oil on my hand then proceeded to smearing it all over her B sized but beautiful chest. She stroked and I played for awhile before I decided I wanted to take control of the situation.

Getting off the bed I flipped her on her back and without really knowing what came over me I slowly kissed my way down south until I was right between her thighs and stayed there for a good 5-7 minutes. She didn't complain at all. I'm most turned on when a woman is enjoying herself and I love pleasuring down south.

When my mouth got tired I climbed over her and sat (not too hard) of her belly with my rod right on her breasts. She looked at me I looked at her and she stroked me until the deed was done.

So far that's the best experience I've had in JB or even Singapore. The ambience of the rooms and the cleanliness at Little Saigon pretty good compared to other places I've visited. So I definitely recommend. However I'm really sorry as it was my first time I did not think about asking for her contact or her name. It was like 5am in the morning and I was super tired already.

Massage: RM178
Tips: RM50 (but can probably not give anything if you're a heartless person)

Hope this helps put to bed any reluctance people have about visiting this MP.

I go to JB weekly to pump petrol at night so if you're interested and not sleeping at 12-1am then I don't mind driving there with a passenger.
Bro u still remember number u taken?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1