The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2017, 06:30 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Official Miss Geylang 2017 Winners

ANNOUNCING THE MISS GEYLANG 2017 WINNERS

I will be updating the winners in this thread. Contestants undergo a strict selection criteria and many repeated rounds of tests. The results are verified by an independent panel and FINAL. Thank you to many bros here who ask me to keep posting and for your support.

There is a bunch of gangsters (aka OKT runners) in this forum whose only contribution is to zap. I won't let them spoil our fun!

MISS GEYLANG UNIVERSE 2017

YU TONG 1649 POUTY MOUTH
NATIONALITY: CHINA

POUTY POUTY POUTY

DESCRIPTION: If this one not chio I am blind. Porcelain skin, creamy thighs, beautiful round ass, smooth complexion, flat tummy, pretty face and my favourite, a pouty pouty mouth. CCB this is one chio young girl. She ticks off every single box in the looks department.

TALENT: Her shower is damn got feel I nearly faint. On the bed the way she look at me and slide her body I died and went to heaven. On the bed, that pouty mouth did all sorts of magical things on me. She was begging to be F hard. The way she looked at me with her pouty mouth full of my banana nearly made me cum. Her pained expression when I bang her hard from the back is such a great feeling. The way she moan and scream, "WAH WAH WAH" can make a dead man's cock rise.

I was intially very skeptical about this girl having tried her before. Her service was below par simi lj also cannot. Just a bitch. But OKT tell me try. I don't know what water the OKT has been giving her but she turned from a kitten to a full blooded HYENA.

MISS GEYLANG WORLD 2017

QING QING 1856 MY NEIGHBOUR'S DAUGHTER
NATIONALITY: CHINA

If you ever dreamt of giving your neighbour's nubile young daughter a good hard fuck whenever her parents are not around, this is the one. Let me tell you all a secret: this is the REAL ANG PAI of the house. But you all the jokers here talk about some other girl (name start with letter 'M' ), but not her, right? It's all a smokescreen. I give you bros the real info, no bullshit.

DESCRIPTION: Full, beautiful, natural B cup breasts and perky with no sag at all. Only a very young girl can have this kind of standard. Completely flat tummy and slim legs. Her body is top grade. But this is not why she won the award. You have to look at what is between her legs: tiny and pink...it's a work of art and the best I've seen in Geylang. Her face looks under-aged. I felt like such a dirty old uncle. But guess what? She got dirty old uncle fetish!

TALENT: This girl's attitude is amazing. She may not have much experience but it adds to her young schoolgirl appeal. Her attitude is one of the best I've had in the past few years. Very hardworking girl with good manners. She gets my seal of approval.
Old 26-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loki12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Official Miss Geylang 2017 Winners

I thought the minimum age for PRC to be in legal house is 22.
Been a regular of 1856 and will go and try the newbie qing qing.
thanks for sharing
Old 27-07-2017, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

The youngest PRC I met in Geylang is 22.
So what is the legal minimum age?
Old 27-07-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
The youngest PRC I met in Geylang is 22.
So what is the legal minimum age?
The minimum age limit remains the same at 21 years (after birthday) but the maximum age limit has since adjusted upward to 29 years old. Having said that, I understand that there is a WL @ L18 who is 34 years of age this year. BTW she is an Ang pai.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2017 at 05:19 AM.
Old 27-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The minimum age limit remains the same at 21 years (after birthday) but the maximum age limit has since adjusted upward to 29 years old. Having said that, I understand that there is a WL @ L18 who is 34 years of age this year. BTW she is an Ang pai.
shld be in peter house lol start with D correct?
Old 27-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is a Malaysian ?
Old 27-07-2017, 08:17 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MISS GEYLANG MALAYSIA UNIVERSE

Wah...need someone else to contribute.
Old 27-07-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Official Miss Geylang 2017 Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultentertain View Post
She is a Malaysian ?
Dongbei MILF @ 1820
Old 26-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pondybaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thai L08H45G01 one of the best in geylang terms of service like Bbbj Anal Frenching kissing fj and massage with very good attitude and behaviour .
Moreover she does wild love making like your lover.
Her height around 5 feet 6 inches so may be short height bros may not prefer,
But very less can match her in above services 😂😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1