The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

1. RLD quite many. Agogo bars with dabao, mainly at Soi Cowboy (BTS: Asoke), Nana plaza (BTS: Nana), Patpong (BTS: Sala Deang). Shower house are normally at (MRT: Hwai Huang)

2. Everywhere is Massage shop with high likely of HJ ending. Depends what you are looking for. Hardly, there is good massage + FJ. Doesnt happen in most country as well.

3. BBBJ has possibility of STD + unlikely chance of HIV. Most BJ bars do BBBJ, not sure if they have condom. You can try carry it yourself. Massage shop that provides BJ, normally do it with cap.

4. Rule of thumb for me. HJ - < $500 Baht, BJ - < $900 Baht, FJ depending where you pick up the girls, normally $2000-$3000 baht, those with barfine should be around $600-$800.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Will be visiting Bangkok in April. Hope the bros here can intro me some places for good fun. As it's my 1st time in Thailand/Bangkok what I want to know are:

1. Where is the RLD and how to I get there? (Prefer if by train/MRT) Also will be going with my friends to Thailand. Don't plan on letting them know of my personal extra adventures

2. Might also want to chiong for massage while I'm there to relax a bit Will there be a lot of shops at their RLD?

3. Is it safe to have BBBJ or best to use cap and do they provide cap?

4. What's the rate for massage and street workers? Don't want to kena chop carrot on my 1st trip there

TIA
Old 06-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How is Plaza Entertainment Complex now a days?

Had not been there for years. Used to enjoy the company of the girls on level 6. Going early this month and hope the price do not increased too much.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where are all these BJ joints? Seriously try to spot one, but can't.
Old 17-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ice9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyou View Post
where are all these BJ joints? Seriously try to spot one, but can't.

All bros in bangkok now,

http://www.thailandredcat.com/blow-j...rs-in-bangkok/
Old 19-04-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Was at Bangkok for 4 days and besides the sightseeing I found out about BJ bars via Google. Its also a good thing my hotel was located 5mins walk from Nana Plaza. So here's my take on it:

Name: Som's Haven
Area: Soi 14
FR: Saw this on a site and decided to give it a try on my 1st day there. Upon reaching most of the younger ladies were eating anf a mid 30s lady wanted to serve me. She was nice and her service was nice with saliva and moaning as I CIM. At the start I also asked her to take her top off but she did not want to so I offered 200THB (Thought maybe I should've given 100THB but small head took over lah)

BBBJ: 700THB
Top off: 200THB (For me lah)
FJ: 1500 or 1700THB( Forgot which one but I turned down)
RTF: Don't mind. But hope she'll still be there when I go back next year

2nd BJ Bar FR
Name: Wood *something* (Used to be Dr Bj's Bar)
Area: Soi 7
FR: On my last day in BKK I decided to go there as I saw lots of pretty ladies the day before. Upon agreeing to go in all the availaible ladies will go into the place and stand in a row as you choose your girl (I think got at least two LBs) I chose a young lady and we went up. I told her to take her top off but she said she'll do it for extra500THB and I knew her service would suck as I delcined she was arragont about it. Her service started as I blew my load and wanted to get out of there. I guess its true that older ladies are better or if you are a angmoh.

BBBJ: 1000THB
Top off: 500THB (For me lah)
FJ: Did not ask
RTF: Most likely if different girl I won't go back

Overall: When I go back BKK hopefully next year will definitely go back Som's Haven. Should've tried Lollipop 1 at Soi 10 instead. Might go those two places next time.
Old 26-07-2017, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried out 7heaven BJ joint off Suk 33.

The girls are accurate from the website. You walk in and you can select a girl form the ipad. My first two choices were working so I opted for Paeng. Darker in real life but slim and acceptable face for a BJ joint.

Lead upstairs, can hear the girl next door sucking. Paeng arrived and cleaned me up. Lied, down and she start licking nipples and then onto my d1ck. Lack of smile, but did look up a few times. Made me finish in 10 mins and CIM. Can pay 500 more to finish on face

Damage: 1300 baht

Quality alot better than the standard BJ joints but at a 500 extra premium

Last edited by pantsonfire; 26-07-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old 26-07-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
juagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjuagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seriously, been to bkk so many times, BJ bar is the one i have not chiong before. Thanx bro here for the few recommendation.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lolitas now surprisingly standard improved alot. Used to avoid the last few years but recently as i walk past it to Kasalong which became my usual joint. There were more nicer looking ones at Lolitas and there was one SYT (I forgot the name) who was very service orientated.

Long story short i'm now back to being a fan of Lolitas.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went som haven at soi 14, gals nothing to shout about, but for a quick release,700baht is worth it.lol
Old 30-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried "Kangaroo Club" at Patpong? Just found out about it on a Bangkok travel YouTube video. Will be going to BKK this November might go there if price and ladies are good
Old 02-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rvca303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Bangkok next weekend from 8-11th. Any good recommendations with pretty girls? Staying around sukhumvit near Asok BTS.
Old 05-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvca303 View Post
Will be in Bangkok next weekend from 8-11th. Any good recommendations with pretty girls? Staying around sukhumvit near Asok BTS.
waiting for u to come back and post a FR, 7 heaven seem pretty gd. went to Kasalong last year was decent. place is clean, gal can be choose. i was told som haven u cant choose and saw some old aunties there so i didnt try. will be trying 7th heaven this time round,
Old 09-09-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackheaven View Post
i was told som haven u cant choose and saw some old aunties there so i didnt try.
LOL...it ain't prison. At Som's (have been to this place over 15X in the past 3 trips) & all BKK joints I've ever visited, I always had a choice. After all, we are the paying customer. Right?

Last edited by jwbparty; 09-09-2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason: additional details
Old 10-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
LOL...it ain't prison. At Som's (have been to this place over 15X in the past 3 trips) & all BKK joints I've ever visited, I always had a choice. After all, we are the paying customer. Right?
makes sense, maybe will try this trip. well if cannot choose there are alwys other joints to visit
Old 11-09-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried a few but in the end... I still like to go kasalong... I personally love BJs so, for me, go in, be blowed... pay a small fee... come out a happy man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1