The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Enjoying the tsuna kimura, ruru aizawa and aoi shirosaki recently

At house

Aoi at 20Xx
Ruru at whxx
Tsuna at 16Xx

Going bankrupt soon...
I am actually very curious how many genuine samsters there are still reading and responding to posts in this legal geylang section. I am of the view that readership and participation has probably gone down by at least half since the hey day of this forum about 5 years ago.

So to help me conduct this experiment, I would like to encourage all who see this post to give me an up of my points. Now mind you, I am not interested in points - but I find it the best way to measure genuine responses to a post in the forum.

Also, I've been happy to share some of these actress gems with one and all, if people really demonstrate a desire to have the info. This post above is no cock tease - there really are such lookalikes. I didn't bother putting the names because no one responded or asked for them.

So this is how we'll do it. My points now sits at 3406.

To unveil the Aoi Shirosaki lookalike, simply up my points to 3600, and I will reveal the girl and house name.

To unveil the Ruru Aizawa lookalike, simply up my points to 3800, and I will reveal the girl and house name.

When my points reaches 4000, I will unveil the Tsuna Kimura lookalike.

I think adding 600 points should be no issue if there are at least 100 genuine samsters still reading this forum. Anyone that joined 5 years ago or earlier would easily be able to up me 6 points and I'm curious to see if there are at least 100 of those still around.

Mind you, I am NOT doing this for points and will not be returning anyone's points. Points to me are useless. If I wanted points, I can easily go the points exchange thread and get many points very quickly - so this is not my purpose. I don't need any recognition either - if i did i would be busy-ing myself pumping out FRs and "intel" so I can look like some geylang guru - this is also not the reason I am conducting this experiment.

But this experiment is just a measure to see if there are even 100 genuine samsters here who registered during the hey day of the forum, and are still reading and responding to posts.

The deadline to do so will be National Day 9 August, after which this experiment would end.

Cheers to all and do continue contributing actress names for cat 150 PRC here if you find any

Last edited by BronzeGod; 25-07-2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Not to doubt you but rather than give you points, why not invite samsters to bump this thread? That would also keep you clean of accusations of trying to solicit for points.

Doomas

Quote:
I am actually very curious how many genuine samsters there are still reading and responding to posts in this legal geylang section. I am of the view that readership and participation has probably gone down by at least half since the hey day of this forum about 5 years ago.

So to help me conduct this experiment, I would like to encourage all who see this post to give me an up of my points. Now mind you, I am not interested in points - but I find it the best way to measure genuine responses to a post in the forum.

Also, I've been happy to share some of these actress gems with one and all, if people really demonstrate a desire to have the info. This post above is no cock tease - there really are such lookalikes. I didn't bother putting the names because no one responded or asked for them.

To unveil the Aoi Shirosaki lookalike, simply up my points to 3600, and I will reveal the girl and house name.

To unveil the Ruru Aizawa lookalike, simply up my points to 3800, and I will reveal the girl and house name.

I think adding 600 points should be no issue if there are at least 100 genuine samsters still reading this forum. Anyone that joined 5 years ago or earlier would easily be able to up me 6 points and I'm curious to see if there are at least 100 of those still around.

Mind you, I am NOT doing this for points and will not be returning anyone's points. Points to me are useless. I don't need any recognition either.

But it's just a measure to see if there are even 100 genuine samsters here who registered during the hey day of the forum, and are still reading and responding to posts.

The deadline to do so will be National Day 9 August, after which this experiment would end.

Cheers to all and do continue contributing actress names for cat 150 PRC here if you find any
Old 25-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Not to doubt you but rather than give you points, why not invite samsters to bump this thread? That would also keep you clean of accusations of trying to solicit for points.

Doomas
I did think about that- but then we'll have a lot of silly bumps to the thread and the thread would look very messy. I'm not interested in having this thread bumped - if it falls into the bottom and is forgotten, then so be it. I'm not bothered.

if I don't get a single point out of this experiment, I could not care less either.

But I am just curious to see how many samsters are really still even reading this forum today. Or is this forum actually deader than disco?
Old 26-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I do read the posts often. Almost every thread.
hoping to see more contribution
I have not tried much WLs recently.

Meng Lu - Artiste she resembles (a slim and much prettier version of xiao Tian Tian in Taiwan tv shows)
Old 26-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I do read the posts often. Almost every thread.
hoping to see more contribution
I have not tried much WLs recently.

Meng Lu - Artiste she resembles (a slim and much prettier version of xiao Tian Tian in Taiwan tv shows)
Thanks bro. I guess you are one of the rare few who still continue to participate in this forum.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Mind you, I am NOT doing this for points and will not be returning anyone's points. Points to me are useless. If I wanted points, I can easily go the points exchange thread and get many points very quickly - so this is not my purpose. I don't need any recognition either - if i did i would be busy-ing myself pumping out FRs and "intel" so I can look like some geylang guru - this is also not the reason I am conducting this experiment.

But this experiment is just a measure to see if there are even 100 genuine samsters here who registered during the hey day of the forum, and are still reading and responding to posts.

No need to wait till national day. It's become obvious the outcome of this experiment - no one really reads or reacts much to some of these posts.

Nonetheless, I'll still reveal the three names of the girls I feel have a resemblance to the jav stars on national day.

As mentioned before, I'm not interested in points and the above was just an experiment.

Cheers to all and have a great day ahead.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Hi
Those 3 JAV stars didn't interest me ley...more interested in lookalikes of 杨幂, 楊穎, 古力娜扎 and 徐熙媛 lol

Quote:
No need to wait till national day. It's become obvious the outcome of this experiment - no one really reads or reacts much to some of these posts.

Nonetheless, I'll still reveal the three names of the girls I feel have a resemblance to the jav stars on national day.

As mentioned before, I'm not interested in points and the above was just an experiment.

Old 03-08-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Hi
Those 3 JAV stars didn't interest me ley...more interested in lookalikes of 杨幂, 楊穎, 古力娜扎 and 徐熙媛 lol
Lookalike won't be here in Singapore
Old 03-08-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Maybe you start a negative campaign and if your points reaches 3200, you release the name?
Old 03-08-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Maybe you start a negative campaign and if your points reaches 3200, you release the name?
Lol! Maybe huh? Anyway, I long lost my interest in points.

This was just for a good laugh
Old 03-08-2017, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Lookalike won't be here in Singapore
You never know. But even if they come, very fast gone de.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol! Maybe huh? Anyway, I long lost my interest in points.

This was just for a good laugh
Here you can TCSS and maybe for other, farting only
Old 03-08-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Hi
With makeup maybe have

After removing we had Pat Mok only

Last edited by unfit; 03-08-2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You never know. But even if they come, very fast gone de.
Very fast wrap up and shipped back to china lol
Old 03-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Very fast wrap up and shipped back to china lol
You are correct. When such targets appear, better hurry up and fire as many bullets into the hole before they disappear. Then you kena charged for having extra bullet in the chamber!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1