The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 14
kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!kakarlu is one of the Best!
Nl massage with Hacky panky or more ?

Hi bro here, plan to went jb next wednesday . any recommend for this kind of thing. is good show me the way coz i only know to city square and KSL
Old 17-05-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
looking4fling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nl massage with Hacky panky or more ?

yeah i also know KSL holiday plaza all this etc etc.. any place near here got FL? or Massage palour?
Old 17-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
infinitylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can go KSL there n infront the ksl building there got a hotel name 11th Century a tall n infront the ksl road there....once u reach there, go inside the hotel n make a way to level 2 where is display message parlours place,
at there u can view the girl as you like n if u wan massage bit costly rm88-108 n if u wan FJ cost is PRC n Local girl = RM198 n Tomyam = RM188 n Vietnam RM178 if im not wrong coz normaly the price diffirent only rm10-20 only... the girl damn seem all fresh coming goods ...
Old 19-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 14
sexkit is one of the Best!sexkit is one of the Best!sexkit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitylove View Post
You can go KSL there n infront the ksl building there got a hotel name 11th Century a tall n infront the ksl road there....once u reach there, go inside the hotel n make a way to level 2 where is display message parlours place,
at there u can view the girl as you like n if u wan massage bit costly rm88-108 n if u wan FJ cost is PRC n Local girl = RM198 n Tomyam = RM188 n Vietnam RM178 if im not wrong coz normaly the price diffirent only rm10-20 only... the girl damn seem all fresh coming goods ...
bro, local means chinese or NL??
Old 20-05-2012, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitylove View Post

Thank bro will try it soon
Old 23-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sexual services at JB massage parlours

Report from The STAR dated 23 may 2012 :-

Sexual services at JB massage parlours

More than 70 massage parlours in Johor Baru are providing extra services, including sex, China Press reported.

Quoting a source, the daily said there were three types of massages available in the city the traditional massage, massage plus extra services like oral sex and massage plus sex.

The report said these centres usually targeted retired men, who had money and were lonely, as they were usually willing to spend on the women.

A technician known as Xu said his father had been frequenting a massage parlour in Skudai since four months ago.

"My father goes there every week and spends over RM100 (S$40.94) for each visit.

"I was curious and wanted to find out why he went there, so I went there, too.

"After 30 minutes of massage, the foreign woman who was sexily dressed asked if I needed other services," said the 30-year-old.

Xu said his father spent all his retirement savings and pocket money given by his children at the centre.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1