The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

my colleague who is a malaysian working in singapore, also tips 50rm. Tips or not is up to individual. Most rich people tends to tips more depending on their pocket size.
It is the same here in SG ktv. There are people who tips the girls sgd150 just for the happy hour period. And there are people who tips only sgd30. you can't control or telling people how much to tips.
Old 30-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good things never last.
The BIB finally managed to break the silence surrounding JB141..... they raided the place last night @ 1am and took away 17 viet girls and 9 customers (7 locals + 2 new Singkies i.e. Malaysians who converted to Singapore citizen)
I guess someone could not resist their offer of rm$5K reward and sold out the place.
Old 30-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Good things never last.
The BIB finally managed to break the silence surrounding JB141..... they raided the place last night @ 1am and took away 17 viet girls and 9 customers (7 locals + 2 new Singkies i.e. Malaysians who converted to Singapore citizen)
I guess someone could not resist their offer of rm$5K reward and sold out the place.
Wah bro how come u know there was raid last night? jin sad even it is already raided i still dunno where is the location -_-
Old 30-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cynicalsen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Good things never last.
Lol I doubt it even existed to begin with, it was a cool story bro. Hopefully some of us can pick up the pieces and move on
Old 30-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting Bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmario View Post
Halo bang, Saya bukah orang kaya. Saya ikut market rate aja. Jangan marah ya....

I went to ocean hotel a few times. Initially I give rm5, she just stared at me. Her face expression is like I am cheapskate. I really feel embarrassed.

If go to spa and you give rm10. The gal keep quite, no expression. But give rm20, they keep saying thank you. The worst is King spa. You can try to give rm10 and see what is the gals reaction. As some bros have said, gals expected tips to be at least rm50 to rm100...... You are a very lucky man if they smile and "kiss you goodbye" for rm10 hahaha.........

If you read most of the thread properly, some will throw big money in order to impress the gals to give extra service or special treatment. And it is not Sinkies are doing it, rich Malaysian too. Believe it or not is up to you.

I don't spoilt the market but the market has spoilt me. What can I do.
Old 31-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jb141 back in operation again.... new batch of girls just arrived last night and heard another batch on the wsy eta tommorow
Old 31-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
jb141 back in operation again.... new batch of girls just arrived last night and heard another batch on the wsy eta tommorow
Wah piang.... Bro PM me the location... On Boh?
Old 03-08-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice. since its up and running
Old 05-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post

Bro, can share location or bring me along?

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from a visit to JB141. Now they have ladies on only one floor at the 5th level. And is now fixed price at rm150. I thought would be less people because of the raids but I was wrong. So many people waiting along the corridor and you have to fast hand fast leg select your lady the moment her door open. Think too long and another bro will enter her room already. Quickly enter a young SYT room after her customer out. She is 22 yo from HCM and just arrived 3 days ago. Usual bath together follow by catbath and bbbj. When time to sex she apply large blob of KY to her pussy and also smeared some on my condom. I tell her why use so much KY she say her pussy pain. Since started work 3 days ago she has been bonking nonstop from 1pm to 3am everyday. Anyway she perform cowgirl on me then missionary and doggy. But during the doggy she say pain and ask me to stop. She offered to BBBJ to finish. I pity her because can see from her face that she is really in pain. So I let her suck and blow until I CIM.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
darran is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Bro, can share location
Old 06-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be giving Bolehland a wide berth from tomorrow until after their National Day on 31st August..... several sources sounded warning sirens of numerous impending typhoons and cyclones these coming weeks.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jjjjayyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
Just came back from a visit to JB141. Now they have ladies on only one floor at the 5th level. And is now fixed price at rm150. I thought would be less people because of the raids but I was wrong. So many people waiting along the corridor and you have to fast hand fast leg select your lady the moment her door open. Think too long and another bro will enter her room already. Quickly enter a young SYT room after her customer out. She is 22 yo from HCM and just arrived 3 days ago. Usual bath together follow by catbath and bbbj. When time to sex she apply large blob of KY to her pussy and also smeared some on my condom. I tell her why use so much KY she say her pussy pain. Since started work 3 days ago she has been bonking nonstop from 1pm to 3am everyday. Anyway she perform cowgirl on me then missionary and doggy. But during the doggy she say pain and ask me to stop. She offered to BBBJ to finish. I pity her because can see from her face that she is really in pain. So I let her suck and blow until I CIM.
Bro can pm location? Quite curious though, thanks for the help
Old 07-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, will appreciate if you can share location. Thanks!
Old 07-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
darran is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Bro, will appreciate if you can share location. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1