The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Rick and Kawatetsu,
We all had the same "good" memories about the PRC....its also good that they are gone now...if not, more men will die in the PRC hands ya.....

Some of them really hardcore asking monies that really potong stim...those not asking also i pay them, if not more, the market std. They are not here to find husband, but money, and same time, some consulation...with some guys that they like.

Luckily i stayed and worked in China b4, seen to many of them. Had a lot of good and bad experiences with PRC also there.....Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, GZ, Nanjing, Chengdou...countless liao...

I actually can put this in the forum but don know if others interested...not hardcore scence like those pro writer, but little sotries....let me know if u guys want to know more.....
Old 03-08-2004, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
I do agree this is what happening in Singapore but not in Malaysia.
The main reason i guess is VISA issue. If i m not wrong, Singapore only allowing 2 x 14 days visa entry for the PRC right? Then don blame them, they got to pay off everything (passport, visa, air ticket, hotel stay etc) in a short period, that's why got the make the most money in the shortest time.

But this is not so in Malaysia. Most of the PRC here get entry with the same method. But they overstay......I have met one even had stayed in KL for more then 2 yrs b4 she goes back by paying her way out from KLIA.

Hence, they hv more time to make up their losses. Some of the girls are sold to agents who they owe about RM 5-10k. If they are hardworking and lucky enough, they cud pay back the agent fast.

Met a lot of them had various encounter with the police who extort money from them due to overstay at the roadblocks, raids, etc. After they pay off, continue stay on and make more money to recover it.

My guestimation is there were as many as 5000 PRC WL in KL during the hay days....But now, bo liao.....
Bro tck306, FYI, the PRC gals are let into Singapore normally with a 2 x 30 days VISA and they can get extension if they have so call "relative" staying here.

Btw, I also prefer to get a good balance of PRC and local dishes in the KTV scene as without these PRCs, the local gal will "hang themselves and sell", me really fed-up. About a week ago, me bring my friends of HK and Thailand to Emico and the local chinese and malay gals there fly our 'areoplane" after we buy "full clock" for them. Mummy already arrange with them for tar pau earlier on and later they disappeared after we check out of the KTV. I was really mad and immediately call the mummy telling her that I will tell all my friends not to come to Emico anymore as they cheat customer's money!!! Me still mad till date in deed!
Old 04-08-2004, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kawatetsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TCk
I gladly welcome any real experience story. It can always help other bruds when you share your experience. Maybe I start a little. The part I hate most is how to terminate a "relationship". Usually by then, its all about money, how much money she need for this & that. By then I either change H/P no. or ignore her, but makes me feel so bad. Any better suggestions to share?
Old 04-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro DeVegas,
I have never encounter girls dissappear after full booking but heard about it. Malay or Chinese girl ? You shud get refund from mummy even i doubt you cud get it back. At least this seldom happened to PRC right.

Long time not been to Emico already, how's the place now? All locals i guess. Still the same mummies ?

Even ta pau at Bintang Palace now raised from 500 to 1000 (short game) and 2000 for overnite. Really cazy price now. I guess the locals are taking the opportunity as no more PRC around and hard to find ta pou after KTV sessions in the wee hours.

Even some of the girls at Bintang is quite chun, especially brown sugar, but the way they raised the money really potong stim. Kena once try to bargain for my guest, that girl realy made my friend angry and he said no to 2k for overnite even he had paid few thousands for the bill.
Old 04-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Samster

DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro DeVegas,
I have never encounter girls dissappear after full booking but heard about it. Malay or Chinese girl ? You shud get refund from mummy even i doubt you cud get it back. At least this seldom happened to PRC right.

Long time not been to Emico already, how's the place now? All locals i guess. Still the same mummies ?

Even ta pau at Bintang Palace now raised from 500 to 1000 (short game) and 2000 for overnite. Really cazy price now. I guess the locals are taking the opportunity as no more PRC around and hard to find ta pou after KTV sessions in the wee hours.

Even some of the girls at Bintang is quite chun, especially brown sugar, but the way they raised the money really potong stim. Kena once try to bargain for my guest, that girl realy made my friend angry and he said no to 2k for overnite even he had paid few thousands for the bill.
Nothing much have changed in Emico except that there is no more PRC.

The gals that fly our areoplane is 1 Malay and 2 Chinese, my friends are really upset with that, they tell me next time go see them in HK, they bring me cheong HK, Macau, China, this kind of thing won't happen for sure (I also know that as I cheong there many times liao, hehehehe....). And the gal have agree with us that the ta pau price is RM500.00 for short time!

The mummy we used that date is Mummy 2 (suppose to be a ang pai mummy there), she promised me to deduct all the moneys away from the gals and pass it back to my bills when I go there next time, but I guess I will not go there in the near future anymore with my business friends as don't want to kenna fly areoplane again and there is many other more attractive outlets there now!
Old 04-08-2004, 02:01 PM
Samster

Wa, 3 girls fly together ah.... really too much. Must teach them a lesson la. If not, they think can do it again to cheat more monies from others....

Is mummy 2 the short one? I guess i also used her svc b4 when the PRC around. Quite good svc.

Try Rich City KTV, the girls there not bad also. If u int, PM me for contact there.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, 3 girls fly together ah.... really too much. Must teach them a lesson la. If not, they think can do it again to cheat more monies from others....

Is mummy 2 the short one? I guess i also used her svc b4 when the PRC around. Quite good svc.

Try Rich City KTV, the girls there not bad also. If u int, PM me for contact there.
Yeap, mummy 2 is the short, plump one, understand from my friend who is a regular there that she is an ang pai mummy there. To be frank, her service is not bad but the gals there now hor, all cannot use one lah!

I have already pass a message around with my circle of friends who frequent there telling them not to go there anymore until they have PRC back again!

I will PM you for the contact of Rich City KTV when I am in KL next time round, thanks for the offer, appreciate it!
Old 04-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Samster

I guess it will be very hard to see the PRC to back in action in KL for a while based on the current police ops at all the entertainment outlets. Have you try Bintang Palace or Vegas b4? It shud be a better place for you to entertain yr o sea guest. Can give you contact there also if you need it.

Hope to join u the next time you are here. PM me when you plan to do so...
Old 06-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVegas
Nothing much have changed in Emico except that there is no more PRC.

The gals that fly our areoplane is 1 Malay and 2 Chinese, my friends are really upset with that, they tell me next time go see them in HK, they bring me cheong HK, Macau, China, this kind of thing won't happen for sure (I also know that as I cheong there many times liao, hehehehe....). And the gal have agree with us that the ta pau price is RM500.00 for short time!

The mummy we used that date is Mummy 2 (suppose to be a ang pai mummy there), she promised me to deduct all the moneys away from the gals and pass it back to my bills when I go there next time, but I guess I will not go there in the near future anymore with my business friends as don't want to kenna fly areoplane again and there is many other more attractive outlets there now!

Sounds like the mummy is the 'professional' type. It's the GROs that are causing the problem.

Go back soon and claim what you were promised.
Old 06-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

Heard that last weekend Subaru and Viking KTV both raided by the police and Jawi. Really sian with all these ops around. Now they can't catch the PRC or muslin girls they want, they starts to check on the customers...on the spot urine test. last time the worst only check ID.

So make sure you "blood" is clean whenever you guys want to cheong at these places...no place is SAFE nowadays....
Old 06-08-2004, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

The raids are for everything. underage drinkers/drug abusers/ outstanding warrants of arrests/ immigrantion offenders/ vice/. so long as you got beef with the authorities and must siam them then you are the target. Pak Lah is getting tough (hope it's just for show till Merdeka Day)

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 09-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Samster

Visited a few KTV late last year in Singapore. Was in Las Vegas, Grand Century and another near Kallang Satdium (can't recall the name).

Was quite surprise the numbers of PRC working there as it was my first time at Singapore KTV. Although the charges were higher then Malaysia, it was a new experience to me as I was told these are the expensive clubs in Singapore, especially the clubs at the Havelock area.

As usual, drink a lot and pick up the PRC. Was quite lucky with LV and GC as both time also got "good quality" stuff. The one at GC went back to Shanghai liao and now working in propoerty line there. We are still in contact and she keep asking when i am going visiting her in Shanghai....She told me no matter how hard it is to her now, she wud not work in KTV again. Guess she does not belongs to this trade anyway, as she is quite "naive".....

To my surprise, both occasion also they did not realy "asked" for money in the morning. However, stilll gave them some as always remember "they are not here to find boy friend or loves..." Even went out lunch with them after they changed their cloths at their hotels....kind of good memories there...

Why I say this is b cos its hard to compare those PRC in Malaysia before. I guess its due to envirnment difference like i said b4 for these 2 countries..
Old 12-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hzeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all brother. Seems like everyone miss PRC very much. Well, there are still plenty of them around in KL. Is just that their working hour is a bit different nowadays. If you try to located them after 10pm, you have to eat yourself already. I just bonk a "Chao Wei" look alike PRC an hour ago and can't wait to spread this good news to you guys. Her name is Wei Wei. She is one of the ang pai there. I have try to locate her couple of time but only manage to do so today. Nearly forgot to tell you guys the location. You can go to any floor at Season tower and asked for her. There are two difficulty here. First of course is her busy hour. If you want to get hold of her, try to go there around 1.30pm. Later than that you have to try your luck already. Second is that nowadays the pimp will not simply open their door to stranger due to affraid of being raid. What to do?? PM me for the entrance code lor. Finally, she will be leaving Malaysia mid of next month, so hurry up while stock last. Happy hunting.
Old 13-08-2004, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
van aken is a Helpful and Caring Samstervan aken is a Helpful and Caring Samstervan aken is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: KTV in KL

Bro, where is Season tower and how is the concept like? Me new to this joint. Care to educate the rest ?
Old 13-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Samster

I know some PRC still around at HC but not KTV.

However, caught them in action recently at CB KTV at Bkt Bintang. Heard of it from my cheong kaki, we went last nite to check it out. There were about 18 of PRC and Vietnamese there. Half of them look like the leftovers from yr last nite dinner...Some of the not too bad looking though.

But KNN, while we were enjoying ourself, next door's KTV got raided and what else, 444 appeared on the on wall and they ran like nobody biz at about 10 something.

The 2 ang moh with us got very confused and we hv to "educate" them about the illegals (girls ?) working at the KTV here. Then we decided to move to safer place, Bintang Palace.

We were quite lucky to get about 5 good attitude girls there. In fact one of the gal jumped straight away to one of the ang moh and start her "kung fu" skills on him. Dam shiok our fr until no time to sing and drink.

While another ang moh chosen a tall brown sugar. Quite ham sap these girl as she keep kau suah me with her beautiful legs. Cannot stand la brother, ask if we go 3some ok ah? She immediately say lets go. But i dare not and the ang moh also said very tired.

After we finished 2 bottle of whisky, get some gals hf no, then we chou. But that the end of the story.....

While I was sending my gal back home, she told me the beautiful, tall, sexy brown sugar tat i kissed is a TRANS....... KNN, I kissed a man....Hah hah ! Not even the ang moh can tell man...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1