The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Sept 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
zhun bo.hope you r richer.
bo la bo la...wrong michelle la...h2 one...not 22
Old 18-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Okt

Holy shits! I almost missed this; I had posted Violet FR and had written a conversation on Li Wen. Violet said LW is into Insurance sales, I could hand mine numbers to her she would tell LW to call me. Which I don’t believe a single thing, instead I think LW has gone FL btw this 2 countries.

So does it make Violet an OKT? I am afraid she is one. Over at PT, I recalled there was a posting of H7 Sugar got her license cancel because she went outing with a client. There is no basis to charge her, rather I think she has operated as an OKT, her girls got arrested by AV and, they threw in the towel. That is her girls pointed her out.

I pretty much believe PT girls were operators, therefore a reason she felt the pain when her permits got taken away. She could not be as easy to travel here to overlook her charges.

(Till now, no Point of entry and code of laws dare to tackle this issue)

Now, would I want to bring this to another level? Mine brother w/o fear we are as good as death. This need skills to get words out of the horse mouth, I should act as a dumb customer. No more Internet bullshits for the girls, never let go I am accessing the internet. This could be possible.

Me: It is years I taken a Thai girl, I used to visit Lorong 16 17 and 29.
JJ: You know the fee is $50 per shots?
Me: Is it? Mine time was $40.
JJ: That long time ago, I see if you are interested? I had a young Thai girl, a roommate she is studying here. I could fix you up?
Me: How old is she?
JJ: 19 20, maybe? You ask her.
Me: How much?
JJ: You had to pay her more than GL charges of 50, she calls $150 and she is value for the money.
Me: Cannot be lesser? Maybe $100.
JJ: No! Mine roommate is pretty and young she is worth more than $100.
Me: OK.
JJ: Give me your HP numbers, she will contact you and, don’t be surprise it is a man voice on the other line.
Me: How come?
JJ: She wanting to play safe, so a man friend will contact you. Trust me it is safe.

I set the trap, she took the bait.
Old 26-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool 26 Sep 4D starter 1104

Finally we have Miss Julie the winner for tonight, a pretty brown sugar and, it happen we are expecting 2 new brown sugars.

One will be station at H12, probably inner lane, that could be former Christie room next to May. $50 ex GL must be value for money, news will travel and this weekend.

The crowd at H12 and, blanglahs will check her pricing and, it is not difficult if "Lily" is in business. Follow the crowd and those which did not access us will never know.
Old 29-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

Smile Road map for the next 20 yrs

Based on PT, I say we are seeing more Malaysian WLs with better quality. The environment will improve; security will tighten because everybody wanted this. H16R11 Pat will quit because she is losing clients to new girls, many current stock liked H14 Kid and Candy too will give up.

The girls who stay put, I predict would be H22 the 3 white bunnies, H7 Miki/ Ann, I am afraid Cookie who certain extends control her clients, in the sexual matters may not achieve her target. RLD operating costs is going sky high come 20 yrs, there will always be operators.

This country has con FTs to travel into here, we have the RLD the MBS not forgetting. (The series of I phone 5 and beyond). Is sad at the end of the days many PRs could not last more than 10 yrs. One such is many are too anxious to piss people off, including their peers.

This case study had occur daily, assume I am asking H12R2 Lily her charges, I am paying her $50 and a white man over heard it. He cut mine Q told her $100, I was pissed I might bring to $150. His anger told him he must not lose to a local, so he brings up to $200. He is dumb!

Back to PR who contributes CPF, he wishes to return home after 10 yrs he could never collect his savings. Come back after 60 yrs old, then it is possible if her could last this long and remember his money is lock up in this country. I am sorry for him; probably he has lost his business jobs so on. Spending as if it is end of the world, then he notice is time to call it off.

The future with an important issue, many customers will access this website and, we are aware of the changes the charges with much more. It has become difficult for the operators; we could take advantage of the system and get value services. Especially home boys in fact I might throw this stupid stunt during mine next trip. It is about conversation, the skills talking of bridging Asia and PT girls are Asian.

“I had a complaint on L2R66 Cherry” to H7 Cookie, which she will be lost because I would work up a storm.

“Cherry bullies me because I am Singaporean knowing I am scare over at JB, if you are the boss? I would point out to you this girl will never make money for you. She will only lose money for you and, next time opens your eyes bigger when you take in new girls. Look closely who you hire.”

I might get to French Cookie. This might work.
Old 30-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Wink Starter on 30 Sep H20R09 Peng Peng

Well done to all PT girls, lest we overlook the current stocks as well as Peng Peng at $20. Till now mine reports stand 11 winners, i will bring it to the next girl i take come weekend.

So it is H12R02 Lily and thanks 4the info, i will update mine PSL which is pretty much different from the original. No matter every body kept their records, so to jote it down.

I see, a brother wrote H12 closed after 5 pm today, changing aircon sys? Which i don't think so rather all the people in this house. Except Lily and Ana (brown sugars) need to return home for Moon cake festival reunion dinner.

A family tradition that this country people does not have, we are chasing after money/ careers with pleasures. Malaysian truly Asean!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Cool Clif 2

Somehow it looks fake, the usual small papers making a fuss liked J Peh got shocked or something. An ad for a new tv show, probably 1 min was real the rest make believe.

I contempt the script writers because they seem to be beautifully the WLs, sort of all girls work for free with high customer service. We guys know it is never like these, no never like this.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Smile Starter on 3 Oct 2012

It is H17R03 Honey dear Honey. Good luck on 1202 and 1208.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: Starter on 3 Oct 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
It is H17R03 Honey dear Honey. Good luck on 1202 and 1208.
need to ibet or zhun zhun ?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Wink Starter on 7 Oct

This would be H16R12 mine dear sweet Jennifer, 1612 now we had 2 girls from this house.

Saw this even i am at overseas, see mine friends, yours truly heart is in here. Have a good Monday everybody.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Jacky43

I am still in Malaysia, it happen i was invited for a SEX survey by this website. I am sorry.

I support safe sex, that is protection allways, no bones about it and a complaint of not enough materials for elders. Especially people who are not educated, the challenge is our traditional society.

By the way, i believe all sex workers are concern, not afraid of AV. Neither Kelantan's clinic even HIV. Why? WL and FL crosses the lines AV will cramp down on them. Which lines? I am afraid i am no gov people, no ideas.

Dr Amy Kok is HOD of Aids society, she does not throw enough weight for i had chat with girls about her dept. No body heard of this, but coming to AV she is all ears. Mine last session with H10 Ah Hua she said postings of girls providing raw, it is no good for AV might look into the matter. She could lose her permits and worse ban from travelling into this country.

Finally, i told mine Malaysian colleagues on Amy Cheong facebook.

No powers on this earth could stop internet.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Gaiaqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jacky43

Wow. Greatness
Old 12-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Jacky43

So? A guy took videos at PT, in H10 probably i would urge every body not to do a silly thing like this. Over at Malaysia, mine colleague told me you could get whack by the operators.

He said some of the keepers, were armed and they mean business. Get really to pay your way come of trouble, i trust you know what i mean. Bruce Perry will agree with me on this, never film the natives w/o payment. In his case uncle Sam money.

Any compliants you post it over here, AV as well as the operators will read it. Today callgirls has another nick, it is internet and the other would be AV and their operators.

Have a good weekend if time allows? I will travel to check out H12 Lilly and H24R12. Just came home and need to sleep, see you guys soon.
Old 16-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Smile Local men

He is very good in con PRC mei mei and pdmms into this country, he paid her for sex she made tons of money. End of days, she spend tons in housing/ MBS even buying expensive F1 tickets.

Malaysian guys were suprised this 12 yrs, this country could attract so many pretty PRC chicks, they could not even see more then 10 over at KL.

I thank these girls for contributing to mine country economy, a special Oscar for our local man. Well done mine home boys.
Old 17-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Marcel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jacky43

Wah jacky43 which school did you learn your english from?

It's so good that even the ang moh from ang moh speaking countries like USA and Aus lose to you.
Old 20-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

Red face Starter on 20 Oct 2012

It happen it is H10R10 ex Princess Kathy, yes regulars will miss her even more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1