The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold
Re: Siam Legend (MAA) FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous View Post
Lucky Guy... You mean she's naked for you to finger? First Round BJ and HJ no need top up? Kindly share the total damage...

Last month I went there booked 2hrs massage too. Had to pay RM53 (inclusive GST 6%!)... For just 1 HJ happy ending... Was a pleasant encounter but why HJ also need to pay GST to MGarment?
I slip into her pants to finger her. Yup, 1st round HJBJ and 2nd round HJ total damage RM53.

They increase from RM50 to RM53. Only RM3 difference give them la.
Old 21-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwongsw View Post
I slip into her pants to finger her. Yup, 1st round HJBJ and 2nd round HJ total damage RM53.

They increase from RM50 to RM53. Only RM3 difference give them la.
Cool bro! Total damage I'll read as RM115 for 2hrs massage and top up RM53 only...

I'm perfectly fine paying the RM3... But it's For GST... So rather confused with them...
Old 22-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerous View Post
Cool bro! Total damage I'll read as RM115 for 2hrs massage and top up RM53 only...

I'm perfectly fine paying the RM3... But it's For GST... So rather confused with them...
Literally, the damage is RM115 plus RM53 plus tips.

I don't know how they calculate the GST also. Just take it as tips lor.
Old 24-08-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

All bros, please be careful of "Mr Zapper the vigilante". I made an honest FR and he zapped me 135 pts within the same day at 5 different timeslot. Seriously, if a honest FR is not entertained then no point having this forum in the first place. I do believe that this is the place where we share all our good stuffs.
Old 26-08-2016, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Timestopper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bro out there care to share girl number for Siam Legend at New York there?
Always given those auntie auntie!!
Need bro out there to share thanks in advance!!
Old 30-12-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Went there last night. Was assigned No.99. Massage macham play piano like that. Even can massage halfway until fall asleep. Sibeh jialat service.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eleventhelemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Went there last night. Was assigned No.99. Massage macham play piano like that. Even can massage halfway until fall asleep. Sibeh jialat service.
99 is that big book girl right?

I always take her. Depending on her mood bro. Sometimes she is great. Good strong massage and can slip hand inside her boob and even kiss it. But sometimes she is like a dead wood, can't even touch outside shirt. Best to go when she just start work. Not tired.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleventhelemen View Post
99 is that big book girl right?

I always take her. Depending on her mood bro. Sometimes she is great. Good strong massage and can slip hand inside her boob and even kiss it. But sometimes she is like a dead wood, can't even touch outside shirt. Best to go when she just start work. Not tired.
G99 is the big boobs one.

Last time her service ok one, no matter what time. Getting jialat. Next time not supporting her liao.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Byzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree bro.. her boobs big.. can touch .. last time i even manage to bring her to the hotel nearby .. new work hotel.. she ask permission to her boss to go out for 2 hour.. i pay her 300$ end up fuck her in the bathroom inside the bathtub.. shes damn hot sia.. i think its maybe she been long enough not making love to anyone.... dont know when can return again
Old 08-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mgmg88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better avoid this place. As standard getting bad to worse.
And it is dangerous to visit as raid is coming again.
Very dangerous.
Old 09-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byzar View Post
Totally agree bro.. her boobs big.. can touch .. last time i even manage to bring her to the hotel nearby .. new work hotel.. she ask permission to her boss to go out for 2 hour.. i pay her 300$ end up fuck her in the bathroom inside the bathtub.. shes damn hot sia.. i think its maybe she been long enough not making love to anyone.... dont know when can return again
U sure bo? Can bring the MLs to hotel one meh? Nv heard of it leh.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Byzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its last year story.. from what she told me.. she told her boss to go holiday plaza.. but actually she come to my room in new york hotel.. with her friend.. but her friend i dont know where she go.. try talk to her nicely.. if you intrested to bang her
Old 30-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mgmg88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from Siam legend. Got a 2hrs session.

Got attended by a Ang PaI ml. And massage is quite good

But the main thing is when doing special as I manage to strip her shirt and oh my god after stripping her shirt and ahe is not wearing bra. But I still.cannot get to see and touch her nipple as she is wearing nipple pad. And I advance Somemore and finally manage to take off her both nipple pad and do fine tuning on her nipple and I can see her very high also. Taken the superb chance I advance to lick and suck her nipple..

Shiok.
Face 8/10 foxy look
Breast 9/10 soft, big and round. And big areola
Old 03-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Blackmamba0091 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgmg88 View Post

But the main thing is when doing special as I manage to strip her shirt and oh my god after stripping her shirt and ahe is not wearing bra. But I still.cannot get to see and touch her nipple as she is wearing nipple pad. And I advance Somemore and finally manage to take off her both nipple pad and do fine tuning on her nipple and I can see her very high also. Taken the superb chance I advance to lick and suck her nipple..

Shiok.
Face 8/10 foxy look
Can pm her number bro?
Old 04-02-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mushroom77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgmg88 View Post

Shiok.
Face 8/10 foxy look
Angpai went back Thailand..

Anymore SYT recommendation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1