The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 02-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Sorry for the last min, any bro wanna go jb tmr? I havent been there before to try looking for someone to guide
Old 23-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Any bros heading down this week? Preferably weekday. Havent been there alone for quite awhile, so prefer to tag with someone.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shadoweclispe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I will be heading down to jb tmrw night ard 2230. Driving. Only interested in jb ktvs and only for tmrw night, 1st june 2016. Best if u have lobang since i only ever go Tokyo Ktv. Any bros interested to join can add me.
My wechat id: shadoweclispe
Old 01-06-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
VEP in effect for foreign cars entering Johor from 15.7.2016

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 1 June 2016 ;-

VEP in effect for foreign cars entering Johor from 15.7.2016

JOHOR BARU: All foreign-registered cars entering Johor from today will be subject to the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) but there will be no charges until July 15, 2016 when the test run ends.

Public Works, Rural and Regional Development Com­mittee chairman Datuk Hasni Mohammad said more than 120,000 owners of Singapore vehicles have registered.

He added that each vehicle lane at the checkpoints was equipped with cameras and sensors to read number plates and RFID tags.

Anyone driving a vehicle with Singapore plates, including Malaysians, will be charged VEP on the Malaysian side.

“We also do not offer special discounts, like Singapore does,” he said.

In Singapore, each foreign car is given 10 free days. There are also no charges during the weekends.

VEP is exempt between 5pm and 2am from Monday to Friday while motorcyclists are charged S$4 (RM12).

Also taking effect today is a new directive that requires Immigration officers to personally check vehicles with multiple passengers, to ensure the number tallies.

Johor Immigration director Rohaizi Ibrahim, confirmed the additional measure was to beef up security and make sure the number of people entering and exiting the country tallied with the number of passports presented to Immigration officers.

Rohaizi warned motorcyclists to stop and present their passports for verification and has directed his men to arrest those who do not scan their passport.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 02-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows where do we collect the RFID tags? At the CIQ itself?
Old 05-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 18
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone notice got new url to access sbf?

www.sammyboyforum.com.my

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Guangzhou-JB route to help attract one million tourists

Report from The STAR dated 8 June 2016 :-

Guangzhou-JB route to help attract one million tourists

KULAI: The Johor government is targeting one million tourist arrivals from China this year with the introduction of the Guangzhou-Johor Baru route by AirAsia.

Tourism, Trade and Consumerism Committee chairman Datuk Tee Siew Kiong is confident Johor would receive more tourists from China and thus boost the tourism sector.

“I expect tourists arrivals from China to increase by 30 percent this year to more than one million people,” he told reporters after welcoming passengers of the inaugural flight from Guangzhou to Johor Baru at Senai International Airport (SIA) here recently.

Tee said AsiaAsia Berhad took timely action in introducing the route in line with the rising number of tourists, traders and investors from China, especially Guangzhou.

“This initiative can shorten the travelling time by three hours and facilitate arrival of the people of both cities,” he added.

The Guangzhou-Johor Baru flight arrived at 6.50am with 176 passengers comprising 95 percent Chinese nationals while the rest were Malaysians.

Tourist arrivals from China rose from 628,087 in 2014 to 797,862 last year (2015) or an increase of 169,775 people.

Meanwhile, Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Md Derick Basir said they set aside RM7mil for upgrading of SIA from July until the middle of December.

“The upgrading work include separating the domestic and international divisions. After renovation, gate one and two will be for international flights while gate three and four are for domestic flights.”

Others include seven new check-in counters to make it a total of 23 counters, restructuring of the immigration counters and the addition of 16 retail business and food and beverage premises.

“We will also put up signs in various languages including Bahasa Malaysia, English and other foreign languages depending on the majority of users in line with the government’s desire to make SIA of global standard.”

— Bernama
Old 13-06-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zombie766 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going to job for some fun anytime soon? Pm me. Looking for kaki. Don't mind blanja u eat lok lok lol.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

i was looking into venturing to our neighboring country and chance up upon this thread
Old 12-07-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Singapore to continue to match any increase in Malaysia's tolls

Singapore to continue to match any increase in Malaysia's tolls

SINGAPORE: Singapore will continue to match any increase in Malaysia’s tolls, Channel NewsAsia reported today.

Quoting Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan, the report said the long-standing policy is to ensure Malaysia takes into consideration Singapore’s response whenever it plans to raise tolls. Khaw was responding to a question in Parliament on whether the ministry will adjust the Vehicle Entry Permit fee and toll charges for vehicles entering Singapore.

The question came in response to Malaysia’s intention to charge RM20 for each foreign vehicle entering Johor from Singapore. Khaw said Singapore has consistently advocated open and liberal transport links and connectivity with Malaysia.

For example, the tolls at the Causeway and Second Link were introduced in 1998 only in response to Malaysia’s decision to levy tolls at both crossings.

“The same principle will apply in our response to Malaysia’s impending road charge,” he was quoted as saying.

“If it discriminates against Singapore-registered vehicles, we will match it in some form. We will confirm whether and how we will respond, after Malaysia has implemented their road charge and the details become available.”

Malaysia is currently conducting a trial run for the implementation of the Vehicle Entry Permit System (VEP) for foreign vehicles entering Malaysia via the causeway from Singapore from Jun 1 until July 15.

The RM20 VEP charge would only be imposed from July 16 while the registration of vehicles for VEP will be until the end of the year.

Presently, Singapore’s VEP charges for foreign-registered cars is S$35 (S$1=RM2.95) per day, while S$40 for Goods Vehicle Permit fee for foreign-registered goods vehicles per calendar month.

Each foreign car is given 10 free days per year, no charges during the weekends and when entering the republic between 5pm and 2am from Monday to Friday.

--BERNAMA 11 July 2016
Old 03-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ume5865 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i was looking into venturing to our neighboring country and chance up upon this thread
Malaysia KTV - Any1?
Old 03-08-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can I ask our bros from Singapura how much they pay for private car service from JB Sentral back to Singapura?

One Singapore bro was complaining to me he was charged Sgd$60 for a one-way trip from JB Sentral to his home in Boon Keng. And he had to share the car with 3 other strangers so the driver collected Sgd$240 from them in total.

He had no choice as already midnight and no more bus or train service running.

How much do you guys normally pay?

I don't know the rates as I have my own transport.
Old 27-08-2016, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leeman9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi people, I be coming visiting Johor next week. Any latest gatherings ?
Old 17-11-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shiok2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
good lah. hope to see u again
Old 19-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 8
ilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to allilovetogojb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Can I ask our bros from Singapura how much they pay for private car service from JB Sentral back to Singapura?

One Singapore bro was complaining to me he was charged Sgd$60 for a one-way trip from JB Sentral to his home in Boon Keng. And he had to share the car with 3 other strangers so the driver collected Sgd$240 from them in total.

He had no choice as already midnight and no more bus or train service running.

How much do you guys normally pay?

I don't know the rates as I have my own transport.
wa, so ex. $60, i rather stay hotel @ Jb. At most report sick the next day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1