The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Metala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnacondaM View Post
Wow! Your description of Rong Rong is so accurate to the t. Agree with you, she is a gem, Commando class.
Monday has always been my Fday and yesterday was no exception. Rtf RR and was pleasantly surprised she was available just coming out from the room. Had our usual walk down the aisle to the room but was not happy my Favourite room 7 was occupied nevertheless her present aptly make up my disappointment. Commented to her on the FR regarding the jelly and ices treatment and she says it's true although a bit exaggerated nevertheless she ran out of the supply for the day. Must be good business.....hehe. After our usual warmup, she get down to real business of lecturing on the art of f..kg just like a teacher would. She did mentioned she don't really like being suck on her nipples mainly she's sensitive and painful at times, I stopped out of respect. Altogether, romping with RR is different from other and I can't wait for the next session.......soon.

Have fun and enjoy.
Old 25-07-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Bath tab and sex, one hour enough meh? Can OKT extend to 1.5hr?
Hi bro, one hour would be enough for most bros to have one shot. You could extend the session by the multiple of one hour. Sorry no half an hour extension. Have fun!

Last edited by ss333; 25-07-2017 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 26-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
Dobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of lightDobo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Tongkat Ali Coffee
Bro, your signature means what? WL you bonked or avoid or RTF targets?

PiaoXue(1429), DuoDuo(16W04), ZhenZhen(16W04), TingTing(16W15), XiaoLan(1606A), YuTong(1649), WeiYi(1856), M6(2060)
Old 26-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold

New gal in the house quite chio. Happen to talk to okt this afternoon.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobo View Post
Bro, your signature means what? WL you bonked or avoid or RTF targets?

PiaoXue(1429), DuoDuo(16W04), ZhenZhen(16W04), TingTing(16W15), XiaoLan(1606A), YuTong(1649), WeiYi(1856), M6(2060)
Bonked, RTFed, and wish to RTF
Old 27-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1608

Quote:
Tongkat Ali Coffee
No wonder Joker always visit David
Old 27-07-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bonked, RTFed, and wish to RTF
How is this M6? sounds interesting.
Old 27-07-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No wonder Joker always visit David
You Floppy Joe always drive pass David's den everyday.

You fetch Fei Er to David's den ah??

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ya, how is this M6?

Joker also curious who is she?

Good or not?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-07-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

About Rong Rong

Was observing some FR on Rong Rong, true she don’t like her nipple to be sucked but she make up for her high sizzling sex, thought I add my experience here.

She has a shapely body (about 1.63m, I think), Full B cup with creamy fair skin, an eye candy to my eye. I enjoy looking at her naked body so much which makes her feel awkward. But Hum Sup Lo like me just keep looking and touching till my heart’s content. Especially in the bathroom where I can see myself autoroaming her whole body and she responded by moving sexily, Wah so song ah! Plus bbbj in front of the mirror, really put a smile on my face.

On the bed, she kiss and kiss all over my back like very sensual and seductive, hungry for me moment. It feels very song, then kua sa with her mouth wah shu fok man! It feels good to have a fair lady savoring my whole body… At that time I didn’t have her Jelly bbbj so must try try see how, but bonking her is already my wish came true, white white body and the way she responded sexily to my advances making the whole session very pleasurable.

FJ also quite expert, know how to tell me how to do so we both can enjoy more. Wah not bad man.

After FJ still got massage. Went home feeling song!

Overall experience: 8.5

RTF: Confirmed!
Old 27-07-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya, how is this M6?

Joker also curious who is she?

Good or not?
M6 would be in my "bonked, will rtf" category.
Petite, small boobs, with strong gfe feeling. Not a commando.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
M6 would be in my "bonked, will rtf" category.
Petite, small boobs, with strong gfe feeling. Not a commando.
Face wise looks like who?
Old 28-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Metala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo51 View Post
About Rong Rong

Was observing some FR on Rong Rong, true she don’t like her nipple to be sucked but she make up for her high sizzling sex, thought I add my experience here.

She has a shapely body (about 1.63m, I think), Full B cup with creamy fair skin, an eye candy to my eye. I enjoy looking at her naked body so much which makes her feel awkward. But Hum Sup Lo like me just keep looking and touching till my heart’s content. Especially in the bathroom where I can see myself autoroaming her whole body and she responded by moving sexily, Wah so song ah! Plus bbbj in front of the mirror, really put a smile on my face.

On the bed, she kiss and kiss all over my back like very sensual and seductive, hungry for me moment. It feels very song, then kua sa with her mouth wah shu fok man! It feels good to have a fair lady savoring my whole body… At that time I didn’t have her Jelly bbbj so must try try see how, but bonking her is already my wish came true, white white body and the way she responded sexily to my advances making the whole session very pleasurable.

FJ also quite expert, know how to tell me how to do so we both can enjoy more. Wah not bad man.

After FJ still got massage. Went home feeling song!

Overall experience: 8.5

RTF: Confirmed!

Is it true she might be going back soon?
Old 07-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Xiao Fen, GLL16H08. Xiao Fen is not tall. Fair skinned. Quite so so looks. Slim. Her breasts are kind of droopy. Not the prettiest girl in the house. Good build-up. Extensive catbath. But I could only finger her vagina with a CD covering my finger. CBJ. I was not allowed to touch her anus. I couldn't kiss her mouth. She gave me limited AR. During FJ I felt her vagina was loose and not helped by her putting inside too much KY gel. No rush. Just normal service which is quite good you know. RTF: Sorry, no.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Who provide AR? Thx for sharing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1