The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Anyone been here recently? Looking for one more shot before i leave tomorrow afternoon. Not really looking for a dino after my recent experience from Smoochi. CIM is important
i posted my very recent experience above, still asking, wat u want to know?

One bro will mark u as Lazy Spoon Feeder
Old 18-03-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Iam asking what the quality is like? Look like pictures and is it worth going? The ones in Cherry/Bamboo/Mango i can see these will be very old girls. The ones on DreamHeaven look alot better but are they photoshopped? I live in ChongNonsi area so checking if worth the travel as tomorrow is my last 0.5 day.
Old 18-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Iam asking what the quality is like? Look like pictures and is it worth going? The ones in Cherry/Bamboo/Mango i can see these will be very old girls. The ones on DreamHeaven look alot better but are they photoshopped? I live in ChongNonsi area so checking if worth the travel as tomorrow is my last 0.5 day.
young for sure have quite a number of them (S33 branch), pretty is very subjective but i would say mostly gnd looks n body...don't expect model quality.

u want cim, go to bj bar for sure can get (n cheaper too) but quality (face n age) maybe worse than DreamHeaven.

or u can go Mitu which is just next door to DreamHeaven, this girl Ai looks nice (body n face), but be prepared to pay 4-5k for 2 hrs nuru. I didn't try cos Mitu was closed that day.
Old 18-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
young for sure have quite a number of them (S33 branch), pretty is very subjective but i would say mostly gnd looks n body...don't expect model quality.

u want cim, go to bj bar for sure can get (n cheaper too) but quality (face n age) maybe worse than DreamHeaven.

or u can go Mitu which is just next door to DreamHeaven, this girl Ai looks nice (body n face), but be prepared to pay 4-5k for 2 hrs nuru. I didn't try cos Mitu was closed that day.
Thanks, after my experience with Smoochi girl. I am not trusting pictures again. I walked past a Kasalong and Lolita on a thurs night. Nothing good.

Will try DreamHeaven or Mitu.
Old 18-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks, after my experience with Smoochi girl. I am not trusting pictures again. I walked past a Kasalong and Lolita on a thurs night. Nothing good.

Will try DreamHeaven or Mitu.
DreamHeaven and Mitu is heavy photoshopped in terms of pictures and actual just a heads up to bros planning to do advance booking... Mitu recently is on a declining business and the standard has drop a lot...
Old 21-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm... Last week just visited dh soi 26, took a lady called pink i think. Took 1hr shower rm at 2.2k. so so b2b no bj, cd on 2 position. Finito....
Old 25-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Was at s33 last wk.
Took a taxi via grap pp.
Had wl names Mo
Silm milf. Late 20s to early 30s.
Great ass.
60 min gel msg.
Full package.
Came with bbbj and fj.
Very accommodating on any positions.

Old 25-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Took a taxi via grap pp.
What is "grap pp"???
Old 25-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What is "grap pp"???
Grab Application.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of
Talking Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Grab Application.
Yup. Grab taxi.
Just enter location and wait for taxi to send you to location.

Old 16-06-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I was in bangkok during May and June this year. Visited Dream Heaven and these are my FR.

Lady: Earn
Face: 9/10
Figure:8/10
Boobs: 5/10
Teasing: 9/10
RTN: No

I selected her because of her head to leg proportion with a beautiful face. However, was disappointed after she stripped. Her Boobs sagging a lot and nipple rings are huge and dark. Her waist is small but there are stretch marks. These are turn off for me.

Lady: Mook
Face: 9/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
Teasing: 9/10
GFF: 9/10
RTN: Yes

I booked Mook because of the recommendation here. She does not look like in the photo on their website but she sure is a looker - Beautiful petite Thai SYT (Small Face, Sharp Chin, Round boobs, Very Sweet looking, Beautiful Smile). I think I can fuck her whole day and won't get bored.
Old 09-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
That is why I prefer outcall or kapoos.
recommend some good outcalls would you ?
Old 10-08-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I'm a Tonybkk fan at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
recommend some good outcalls would you ?
Old 10-08-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I'm a Tonybkk fan at the moment
Thanks for that! Do you have a link? or a site i can refer to?
Old 11-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro, his details are in the International FRs thread. He posted not too long ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Thanks for that! Do you have a link? or a site i can refer to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1