The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 9
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Charges for outcall to house

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
No such thing as no day off. All humans need to rest, either she isn't telling the truth or she has a BF Liao, spending her off day w him
I am on WeChat with her every day... she rest only when her period came..
Old 17-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
BogeyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all bro for the sharing. It is also a fantasy of mine to book the ML outside. But i always prefer abit of ,"feeling,”. Had 2 regular masseuse. Both of which,in their last work place. I could always get special treatment where they will strip naked and i can do anything to them except straightup sex. But atter one set up own shop and become own boss, she no longer massages. The other one,i mange to date her to a movie where we were the only person in the theatre but she only let me raba and roam . Nothing more. But i like that, feels more challenging.
Old 17-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichwz View Post
I am on WeChat with her every day... she rest only when her period came..
Even period come also can massage one lah

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-05-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 9
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Even period come also can massage one lah
Cannot full service meh..
Old 17-05-2017, 04:56 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

for MP, usually its depend on the ladies how much they want to charge and the distance travelled
Old 18-05-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Did another overnight with my Stylo Slut last night.
It's already our seventh fuck-a-thon (and counting) in two months.
Will find time to post some feedback & "best practices" to share with bros so that we can maximise value when we engage masseuses for hotel outcalls.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
stansmith60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually booking spa gals and taking them out is an old game. Back in early 2000, it was de rigeur for one to ask her to close her shop if she was omo and just take her to a hotel. No point risking a raid. Even if she was working in a spa or hc, it was easy to buy her time. Money makes the world round, so long hc, the gal and the hotel got paid, everyone would leave the room happy. These days don't even bother getting hj in the spas. Especially those 24 hr ones. The way forward is to get a few regular gals and take them out on their off days. Keep things purely transactional. And never show them your office or house
Old 22-06-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro got contact to exchange? pm me thank you.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
FranklinSu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFranklinSu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last month, I tried one getting her contact from another website. My house-mate and buddy went back to KL on a biz trip so I had the apartment all to myself. Called this local housewife FL masseur - she is actually a PR. Not bad looking; well dressed like an OL with make up, black stockings and high heels. Came within half an hour upon booking. Massage is quite good actually - in between she says she is doing FL massage only during the "working time" to earn some extra income to supplement her expenses. After nearly an hour of massage, she will unzip, unhook her bra revealing her B boobs - perky, firm and natural to do her HJ allowing me to go all over her - roaming, licking, sucking, squeezing and fingering her pussy (she wears g strings and had sparse pussy hair). Wanted to up her actually but soldiers came too fast.
Overall quite a good experience paying her only $130 all in. Gave her extra $20 as tips though (total $150) and she pecked me on my cheek b4 leaving.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinSu View Post
Last month, I tried one getting her contact from another website. My house-mate and buddy went back to KL on a biz trip so I had the apartment all to myself. Called this local housewife FL masseur - she is actually a PR. Not bad looking; well dressed like an OL with make up, black stockings and high heels. Came within half an hour upon booking. Massage is quite good actually - in between she says she is doing FL massage only during the "working time" to earn some extra income to supplement her expenses. After nearly an hour of massage, she will unzip, unhook her bra revealing her B boobs - perky, firm and natural to do her HJ allowing me to go all over her - roaming, licking, sucking, squeezing and fingering her pussy (she wears g strings and had sparse pussy hair). Wanted to up her actually but soldiers came too fast.
Overall quite a good experience paying her only $130 all in. Gave her extra $20 as tips though (total $150) and she pecked me on my cheek b4 leaving.
bro, can share her contact!! Sound great!
Old 27-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
lao Gui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
bro, can share her contact!! Sound great!
In KL now, anyone can share contact for FL massage.
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1