The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
chrisx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Clean or with full works type? If clean, there's Healthland nearby at Asoke, a big spa setup across the city.

http://healthlandspa.com/asoke/

If piano massage is your thing with happy ending, plenty info + FRs here and the main thai massage thread. Just search the magic word 'massage', and you'l be spoilt for choice
Thanks buddy.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 13
numanumanuma is one of the Best!numanumanuma is one of the Best!numanumanuma is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi bros, i have a question- hoping to hear some opinions from some bros so that i wont let my small head rule over my big head. LoL

I went to Thermae on my last trip 6 months back and brought a FL back for ST. Had a great time. She left me her Line number and said i can contact her when im back in BKK in the future. I am travelling to BKK again this weekend; was thinking of contacting her for ST at my hotel cos not sure if she is still working at Thermae. But also a little bit worried about scams or inviting trouble of any kind.

Would anyone be able to please advice me if i should try my luck with her or forget it and get another FL from Thermae?

Thanks very much for any advice.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by numanumanuma View Post
I am travelling to BKK again this weekend; was thinking of contacting her for ST at my hotel cos not sure if she is still working at Thermae. But also a little bit worried about scams or inviting trouble of any kind.
Invite what trouble and scam? What made u think other FL will not scams or gives u trouble??
Old 07-07-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

She grow up so fast

Old 07-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
She grow up so fast
Transformer? For a moment, kena misled (distracted) kns
Old 07-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by numanumanuma View Post

would anyone be able to please advice me if i should try my luck with her or forget it and get another fl from thermae?

Thanks very much for any advice. :d
Find.....fuck.....maybe repeat fuck later.....and forget.

Beware of thai lady kong tou on males.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Find.....fuck.....maybe repeat fuck later.....and forget.

Beware of thai lady kong tou on males.
How to check if someone is tio Kong tou or not ?
Old 07-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Thai Gong Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Shave your pubic hair clean so puying no chance to "steal" your lanjiao moh to make gong tao!

Up you my 2 humble rep points.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Shave your pubic hair clean so puying no chance to "steal" your lanjiao moh to make gong tao!

Up you my 2 humble rep points.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
but still hv nám rák (นำ้รัก) wor
Old 07-07-2017, 11:16 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She grow up so fast

Lol somebody want to stir TC2 inner lust for LB again eh?
Old 08-07-2017, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Check credit card bill and statement of account lor
Old 08-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Check credit card bill and statement of account lor
that's a good one. and also how much savings u have left after meeting her...
Old 09-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some puyings I keep in touch with on social media told me bars in Nana Plaza have abolished the barfine system.
No need to pay barfine and just negotiatiation between customer and gal..... sounds too good to me if true...... anyone know wats the catch?
Old 09-07-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
No need to pay barfine and just negotiatiation between customer and gal..... sounds too good to me if true...... anyone know wats the catch?
Meet her after her work.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Some puyings I keep in touch with on social media told me bars in Nana Plaza have abolished the barfine system.
Only one bar, Bangkok Bunnies, has removed the barfine requirement. You negotiate with the girl and then take her out if agreeable. It starts tonight and other bars are watching if this concept is better or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1