The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chitchat Ruler Loong pissed that he has to cook curry for Trump

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-disappointed-tpp-may-not-be-ratified-after-trump-win/3287852.html

SEMARANG, Southern Indoland: Peasantpore is “disgusted” that the Trans-Pacific Sex (TPP) agreement may not be ratified before new Uncle Sam Overlord Donald Trump takes office, said Ruler Loong on Monday (Nov 14).

“KNNCCB, I go around talking up the TPP and now looks like a donkey, why my well paid Minions and Lackeys never give me reality check?,” said Ruler Loong in a wrap-up interview with pseudo media after a Rulers’ retreat with Southern Indoland Raja Joko Widodo.

His comments came days after Overlord Barack Obama suspended efforts to win congressional approval for the Asian free-sex deal.

“KNNCCB, I smarter and pass more exams than Trump and now I have to take orders from him, plus I snub him during my US trip and the Peking Commies thinks I am Yankee serf....fiasco” Ruler Loong added, but he noted Overlord-elect Trump had stated his position clearly during his campaign trail and that he will fuck the TPP.

Why my well paid Minions and Lackeys never warn me Trump will win? Too many Paul Lumpars around me," lament Ruler Loong.

Quote:
All his well paid minions are equally clueless now that Overlord Trump calling the shots.

The 12 countries that signed the TPP will meet at the Asia-Pacific Sex Cooperation (APEC) summit in Peru this week to seek sarpok from the Peking Commies, he said.

Asked about the possibility of revising the terms of the deal to exclude Uncle Sam kowtow to China, Ruler Loong said that would not be easy.

“KNNCCB, after we snub the PRC Pandas, you stupid to think they will bend down? We spent five, six years shouting TPP to get them to kowtow Yankee Hegemony and now Trump tells us to go to hell. Plus Panda Xi a bit not so happy with me liao.,” he said.

PRC gonna to laugh and fuck us big time ok.”

Ruler Loong pointed out it is too early to "cry father, cry mother".

“If someone impeach Trump or shoots him, then we got a chance. Let's wait and see and in meantime I need to start sending an envoy to deliver tributes to Panda Xi.,” he said.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1