The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-11-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

This must be a record with so many players form the same team shortlisted for this award.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/fir...minees-melwood

Liverpool’s seven Ballon d’Or nominees took part in a special photoshoot at Melwood recently to commemorate being named on the 30-man shortlist for the prize.

Trent Alexander-Arnold, Alisson Becker, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah, Virgil van Dijk and Georginio Wijnaldum were last month announced as being in the running for the accolade by France Football.

The winner will be revealed in Paris on December 2.

Ahead of that ceremony, the Reds contingent gathered at Melwood to be snapped with their official nomination certificates, which you can see in our gallery below.

Old 16-11-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Sterling has anger management problem and is prone to violence..... I remember he was arrested for assaulting his wife when he was still with Liverpool and Brendan Rodgers had to bail him out.
saw the pic of Gomez "injury" on his face, it was a deep scratch mark running from his right upper cheek extending all the way down to his neck....i am surprised why no assault charges were filed by Gomez...perhaps he was "convinced" by the FA to not stir up too much shit all in the name of England unity..
Old 16-11-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I read this somewhere from Facebook. Tried to find that page again but can't seemed to find it from google. Luckily I screenshot it. Sigh. Slowly type out now. Not from me ah...

There once was a boy called Raheem
And playing for us was his dream
But then it went shitty
He fucked off to City
To play for an oil-funded team

If only he stayed with the best
and kept that old bird on his chest
He would be working with Klopp
with the cream of the crop
For the best team throughout the North West

When Brendan told him to be 'steady'
He clearly just wasn't quite ready
But several years later
That spoilt little traitor
Just looks like he still needs his daddy

As Klopp's revolution grows stronger,
And as Pep loses passion and hunger
There is no coming back
And as they start to crack
He just wishes he had stayed with us longer

With Liverpool looking more able
And whilst City are looking unstable
There's 6 months to go
And he's fighting with Joe
And they are 9 points behind in the table

At Anfield he's now a disaster
Despite all the tricks that he mastered
He may earn more cash
And he loves being flash
But there's still only one greedy bastard
Old 16-11-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Forget this Raheem Sterling BS side show distraction and Pep & City's sour grapes complaints.

Let us just concentrate on winning our next PL match.

Till our next PL match, enjoy the comments from 'infamous' PL characters whom I never thought I would ever take kindly to: Roy Keane & Jose Mourinho

Old 20-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Gini Wijnaldum hat-trick for the Netherlands against Estonia. He can’t stop scoring for them at the moment, hope he’s saving some for us as well

They seem to deploy him in the No 10 position a lot and he has a lot more freedom at international level. I'm not saying we should do similar but its an option that we haven't tested yet.

Btw Wijnaldum - who was captain for the game in the absence of Liverpool team-mate Virgil van Dijk - is the first midfielder to score a hat-trick for the Netherlands since Johan Neeskens in 1972
Old 20-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Tottenham sack manager Mauricio Pochettino after five years in charge

Jose Mourinho named new Tottenham manager succeeding Mauricio Pochettino

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 20-11-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Maureen is a better tactician than Poch imo...
Not in Pool's favour he becomes Spurs manager!
Old 21-11-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think the problem with Spurs is that they are miserly paymasters. Some of their first team players will be free agents after this season. They are playing half-heartedly and are trying to prevent getting injured. Don't think Mourinho will change anything. Why will Mourinho join a stingy club when he is always asking for money?

No one wants to be a Victor Valdes (former Barcelona goalkeeper). Victor Valdes injured his knee a few months before his contract ended. He lost his lucrative signing fee and end up as a journeyman across several teams before he retired.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Crystal Palace vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 22-11-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Crystal Palace v Liverpool x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50490801
Old 22-11-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Gini Wijnaldum hat-trick for the Netherlands against Estonia. He can’t stop scoring for them at the moment, hope he’s saving some for us as well

They seem to deploy him in the No 10 position a lot and he has a lot more freedom at international level. I'm not saying we should do similar but its an option that we haven't tested yet.

Btw Wijnaldum - who was captain for the game in the absence of Liverpool team-mate Virgil van Dijk - is the first midfielder to score a hat-trick for the Netherlands since Johan Neeskens in 1972
Champs bro... Good football knowledge!
Not many people can remember the great Dutch team of the 70s of Cruyff, Neeskens, Krol, Rensenbrink etc....
Old 23-11-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My predicted Liverpool XI vs Crystal Palace.

Alisson; Trent, Lovren, Van Dijk, Milner; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Firmino

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-11-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Does any bros have recommendations for free live streaming online to catch the pools match? Am using totalsportek buts its quite laggy T_T
Old 23-11-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Does any bros have recommendations for free live streaming online to catch the pools match? Am using totalsportek buts its quite laggy T_T
vipboxtv.se
Old 24-11-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentality GIANTS!!

That was a very hard-fought win. Don't know how we did that but long may it continue. Ugly wins don't come any uglier.

We really are like Fergie's Utd teams in the 90's! So physically strong throughout the side but can play too. If we don't turn up and play, we will eventually just grind down the opponent and find a way to score.

That will crush City. Absolutely Crush them!

BELIEVE....the Journey continues
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1