The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannibal View Post
I totally agreed with what Fornicator has wrote. I respect them as it takes lots of guts to work in this line. I am sure that if given a second chance or turn back the clock, the WL would not choose this kind of work. Like Fornicator said they have no choice.
Bro cannibal thank you so much for your support.

I hope other Bros will also show/extend the proper respect that these WLs deserve. I also know that sometimes they, the WLs, maybe harsh on us, but hey, we are still talking about ladies here. As men, it is up to us to extend our kindness and understanding to them.

Treat them as you would your loved ones, and on top of respect, show or give them also some importance.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H22

[QUOTE=fornicator;4886775]Thank you for feedback Bro queenman.

Although this is thread for Sugar, pardon me for mentioning Violet.

I notice your comment, "pity her in this line". Actually, I also feel the same. Not only for Violet and Sugar but for all the girls in this kind of trade. But what can we do? This is a fact of life. Every WL have their own story. This is what Farah told me before she called it a day (she used to be H22R08).
-------
Finally, the maintance of the website is over, ah now i recalled. Fornicator wrote of this brown sugar in H22. I reminded 4yrs ago, there is such a lady, brown sugar i'm not too sure? I heard few times she spoke in Canto, after the incident, many changes that room is now taken over by Aida R08.

Will discuss more over the other threads.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H22

[QUOTE=jacky43;4888265]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thank you for feedback Bro queenman.

Although this is thread for Sugar, pardon me for mentioning Violet.

I notice your comment, "pity her in this line". Actually, I also feel the same. Not only for Violet and Sugar but for all the girls in this kind of trade. But what can we do? This is a fact of life. Every WL have their own story. This is what Farah told me before she called it a day (she used to be H22R08).
-------
Finally, the maintance of the website is over, ah now i recalled. Fornicator wrote of this brown sugar in H22. I reminded 4yrs ago, there is such a lady, brown sugar i'm not too sure? I heard few times she spoke in Canto, after the incident, many changes that room is now taken over by Aida R08.

Will discuss more over the other threads.
Thank God! Now it is much better and faster to access the threads and posts! No wonder, lately I am having difficulties. Some more if I remember right, it all started when some wiseguy made a new thread about seeing a ghost.

Ah, bygones, I hope now everybody can access the website with ease.

Cheers.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannibal View Post
I totally agreed with what Fornicator has wrote. I respect them as it takes lots of guts to work in this line. I am sure that if given a second chance or turn back the clock, the WL would not choose this kind of work. Like Fornicator said they have no choice.
The thing is, actually alot of the angpais in Petain actually got the skills and looks to work in HC locally also....with their looks n skills, they will be book solid at HC also and earns almost the same and no need to serve so many customers albeit the risks is higher....but nevertheless, it's our gain
Old 07-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 18
Nancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNancy Ho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hardly see her in PT?? Went on Saturday, yesterday and today still not in?
Any brudders can advise on this? Thanks!
Old 10-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Ho View Post
I hardly see her in PT?? Went on Saturday, yesterday and today still not in?
Any brudders can advise on this? Thanks!
Ok Bro, I'm gonna spill it out one more time but before I do so, may I mention that last night when I took a peek at H07 2F, Sugar/Imelda was working + got 1 Bro waiting.

Here goes:

Sugar/Imelda H072FR03, her schedule is unpredictable, that is for sure. Now, as I've mentioned before and please do note that she does not hold a work permit which is why she is only allowed to stay and work here in Singapore for a period of 2 months, afterwhich she has to go back to Malaysia and stay there for a month then come back again and the cycle continues. Allow me to mention that another WL also has the same situation, Jacq H071FR02.

In the 2 month period that Sugar/Imelda is supposed to be working, she will only come and work, the most up to 20 days.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 27-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Deauville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to this house last week , outside door got few people waiting , no chance to see her
Old 27-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 15
wittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deauville View Post
went to this house last week , outside door got few people waiting , no chance to see her
Ya, been there 2 times last week but always saw 2-3 person queuing outside. Managed to see her very short time tall girl but so so only, no chance to try yet
Old 27-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Was there yesterday afternoon, before the light is ON, at any time can see 1 bro standing outside her door..maybe he knew she was coming or taking his chances..
The last time before I walked up the stair, saw at least 4 bros waiting..took a glance to the right..light is ON and business as usual...

Adios...
Old 28-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyguy View Post
Ya, been there 2 times last week but always saw 2-3 person queuing outside. Managed to see her very short time tall girl but so so only, no chance to try yet
I managed to try her 1 time last March. I think that day was meant to be, because there was no queue, mind you none, and I was surprised, how come?

Her door was ajar, I took a peek to see what she looked like. Ok, nothing to shout about, I hesitated, so I went down to think about it. I thought, what the hell, she is ang pai and this was my chance since no queue and she was available. I quickly go up, lucky she is still available, so I wnet in to try and see what was all the fuss and hype about. My FR below:

Quote:
Bro, I have done so already in another thread, the All Petain FR Experience. Anyways, since you made a new thread, see below:

So, my humble FR, do take note this is my first session with her.

When : 16 March
Name : Imelda - this is the name she gave me, I dare not mention Sugar. I worry that if she gets a hint I know about SBF, she'll throw me out, so I just play along. Before me, she mention she rejected a customer, I asked why, she say the guy was damn ugly.
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : NIL
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : If there's nobody else around, and no queue, maybe.
Damage : $50

How about you call on her then post FR also, yah?!

Cheers and welcome to SBF.
Frenching, ballsuck, 69, AR, all NIL. So I asking myself, what is the queue all about?!

Hope to see and read other Bro's FR.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, I have done so already in another thread, the All Petain FR Experience. Anyways, since you made a new thread, see below:

So, my humble FR, do take note this is my first session with her.

When : 16 March
Name : Imelda - this is the name she gave me, I dare not mention Sugar. I worry that if she gets a hint I know about SBF, she'll throw me out, so I just play along. Before me, she mention she rejected a customer, I asked why, she say the guy was damn ugly.
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : NIL
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : If there's nobody else around, and no queue, maybe.
Damage : $50

How about you call on her then post FR also, yah?!

Cheers and welcome to SBF.
is she the same Sugar from geylang lorong 16 house 7

she is good
Old 29-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
is she the same Sugar from geylang lorong 16 house 7

she is good
I never go GL so I don't know.

You say she is good. How good? If better than my FR can please let me/us know? I have yet to RTF, got other prorities hehe.

Thanks Bro.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frenching, ballsuck, 69, AR, all NIL. So I asking myself, what is the queue all about?!

Hope to see and read other Bro's Fr

You mentioned her attitude and GFE are 10/10. The rest 7/10 on the average.
She must be good. You never mentioned about her boobs, whether can touch and suck, and also what cups. Most important thing is she fuckable.
Old 29-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0939 View Post

Hope to see and read other Bro's Fr

You mentioned her attitude and GFE are 10/10. The rest 7/10 on the average.
She must be good. You never mentioned about her boobs, whether can touch and suck, and also what cups. Most important thing is she fuckable.
Greetings Bro, her boobs are not that big, normal to me compared to her neighbour Ann H07R01(2F) which is really more than a handful!

I never dare touch or suck Sugar's boobs, she's not the type to...you know. Fuckable? Of course! RTF? Only if no queue.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 29-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Waphool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this sugar sound good , hope got chance to try her
Advert Space Available