The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Yesman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Any outing tonight can join pm me
Old 05-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
rpd21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Leo KTV last Thursday and had an interesting time there so I thought I should detail my experience for the bros here. (not sure if its the right thread)

I reached the KTV around 8pm and my friends and I (total 3 pax) got ushered to a room. The room was fairly small but was just nice enough for 3+3. After a few mins, the waiter came into the room to ask ask what we wanted to drink and said that for whiskey they had Dalmore and Glenlivet. We asked how much and he said both cost $468. We were abit taken back by the price. On hindsight, we should have done our research about the cost for the drinks before heading there). Since there wasn't any difference in the price we asked for Glenlivet. As the waiter was walking to the door, my friend said he wanted Dalmore so we stopped the waiter and told him we wanted Dalmore now. He acknowledged and left. About 5 mins later the waiter brought back a glenlivet and as we were saying that it should have been a Dalmore, he fucking opened the bottle and just looked at us with a sorry look. At that point we were fucking pissed. We just said ok fuck it, took the drink and carried on singing. The girls came in after and I found them quite good in selection. They all have the standard SOP of sitting on you etc. Had a good time singing with my bros.

So at the end of the session, around 11 plus we called for the bill, paid the 468, tipped the girls/waiters/mummy and was preparing to leave. So the main mummy (doreami I think?) came to our room and I told her what happened with the waiter. She then told us that Dalmore was cheaper than glenlivet, $388 instead. We were first shocked, then got even more pissed when we realised that waiter scammed us. He scammed us first when he told us both was the same price. Then gave us the wrong bottle and opened it anyway. So the mummy came in and out a few times after talking with that fucking waiter and apparently he told her that we did indeed ordered glenlivet. We got fed up and asked her to bring him to the room so we can clarify with him lol. Understandably, he didnt want to come to the room. So we just took it as a lesson learnt and left the place vowing to never return to Leo.

For those interested, the waiter is a slightly chubby chinese malaysian guy with short hair. He can rap chinese songs quite well.
Old 05-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kapulabuto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got Zara mummy contact?
Old 05-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
rossi0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YSH (Nbox) 11pm - 2.45am...currently alone
any bros wanna share drinks 2 + 1 tower @198

PM me
Old 05-10-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

found 1 channel but only 20 members, sg budget ktv kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jipt444 View Post
KTV kakis telegram channel
Old 05-10-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lscdd3122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman123 View Post
Any outing tonight can join pm me
Reply you bro,yet no reply from you
Old 05-10-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
patrick7753 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lscdd3122 View Post
Reply you bro,yet no reply from you
Where to? Can join?
Old 06-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
found 1 channel but only 20 members, sg budget ktv kakis
Which group?
Old 06-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sg budget ktv kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehunting View Post
Which group?
Old 07-10-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Darkwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
sg budget ktv kakis
May I join? What's the URL?
Old 07-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing bro, hope it was still a good nite out.

Yeah service staff like these should be banned. I believe the management & mms are in cohort.... waiters don’t get commission like mms... cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpd21 View Post
I went to Leo KTV last Thursday and had an interesting time there so I thought I should detail my experience for the bros here. (not sure if its the right thread)

I reached the KTV around 8pm and my friends and I (total 3 pax) got ushered to a room. The room was fairly small but was just nice enough for 3+3. After a few mins, the waiter came into the room to ask ask what we wanted to drink and said that for whiskey they had Dalmore and Glenlivet. We asked how much and he said both cost $468. We were abit taken back by the price. On hindsight, we should have done our research about the cost for the drinks before heading there). Since there wasn't any difference in the price we asked for Glenlivet. As the waiter was walking to the door, my friend said he wanted Dalmore so we stopped the waiter and told him we wanted Dalmore now. He acknowledged and left. About 5 mins later the waiter brought back a glenlivet and as we were saying that it should have been a Dalmore, he fucking opened the bottle and just looked at us with a sorry look. At that point we were fucking pissed. We just said ok fuck it, took the drink and carried on singing. The girls came in after and I found them quite good in selection. They all have the standard SOP of sitting on you etc. Had a good time singing with my bros.

So at the end of the session, around 11 plus we called for the bill, paid the 468, tipped the girls/waiters/mummy and was preparing to leave. So the main mummy (doreami I think?) came to our room and I told her what happened with the waiter. She then told us that Dalmore was cheaper than glenlivet, $388 instead. We were first shocked, then got even more pissed when we realised that waiter scammed us. He scammed us first when he told us both was the same price. Then gave us the wrong bottle and opened it anyway. So the mummy came in and out a few times after talking with that fucking waiter and apparently he told her that we did indeed ordered glenlivet. We got fed up and asked her to bring him to the room so we can clarify with him lol. Understandably, he didnt want to come to the room. So we just took it as a lesson learnt and left the place vowing to never return to Leo.

For those interested, the waiter is a slightly chubby chinese malaysian guy with short hair. He can rap chinese songs quite well.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jipt444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwalker View Post
This is the ktv kakis channel that I meant
100+ members

https://t.me/joinchat/KjFKYhCr4wPTRZ8FEngJvw
Old 07-10-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

https://www.facebook.com/hamsterktvguru/
Old 07-10-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

not sure why you want to join, it is a ghost town there

https://t.me/sgktv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwalker View Post
Old 07-10-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

this channel is very much better than the one i found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jipt444 View Post
This is the ktv kakis channel that I meant
100+ members

https://t.me/joinchat/KjFKYhCr4wPTRZ8FEngJvw
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1