The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duded View Post
My FR

I just went 2 days ago for my first visit.
The girl serving me asked for $100!
She said $50 only HJ, and no touching is allowed.
After a few back and fro, and maybe due to language miscommunication, she agree to $50 with touching allowed. Once she start the job, she keep pushing my hand away, with her back facing me all this time, a towel covering my brother, ruining the mood.

The whole entire experience is very bad for me. I had better experience with Ye Zi Spa at the basement for the same price.
very obvoious this one no go thru BMT one....

last batch got best unit award by bros here.....

anyone tried GM $40 for 60min massage ? $50 or $60 for 90min.....damn worth it !
Old 13-09-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Speaking of ye zi, any bro got try to up her before?
Old 15-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerair View Post
The miss J is getting greedy, maybe desperate cos heard their business is very poor now
Miss J at B1 gives very good massage if she is not in a rush. She also gives a mean JG that last a long time, so sure will gush out. Its one of the best as its done quite professionally. As she knows me, she allows me to be massaged without the shorts, so its much more comfy. She may not be a looker but she is a nice lady with very good skills. Do support her.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Upz. Anyone went there recently?
Old 25-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

No thread about GM Complex so adding on here ...

At the Complex, the massage shops are mainly in a whole row at level 3. All charge $40 per hour, but MLs are looking like late 30s or pushing 40. If you're a NSF age, you'll feel like it's your friend's mom massaging you.

Walk past the whole row, till reach the corner where there's an amulet or gong tao shop, turn left, there's one last shop, name consists of 2 letters.

Accept one ML that looks quite presentable, long hair with denim hot pants, not fat. Massage is so-so only for $40 per hour. Got 30/45 min also. The setup is on the floor, with curtain separators entirely on 3 sides. Surprisingly for such shop, they follow rules to record customer particulars.

The ML is like PR already can speak english and mandarin well. Told me they are proper MLs there, I think she meant long term job with permits and all, not like THAT other place.

Actually her skills at subtle tease are quite good, compensate her age, but price not right so reject her extra. Maybe it's wiser to pretend to be a malaysian tourist there boarding bus later - can get further discount Say not enough SGD liao.

If anyone has tried those shops sitting in a whole row, share info yeah?
Old 25-09-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyLeung View Post
bro, you didn't counter offer ?

there is a beauty shop offering hair removal has massage also....you didn't check it out ?
I saw that shop. It's in the row. The MLs are nicest looking in that row actually. When walk past, got one soft cooing "massage ...?" But they were in a group of 4 or so with one thai guy there all talking thai, a bit pai seh to try. Next time I am there, maybe.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I saw that shop. It's in the row. The MLs are nicest looking in that row actually. When walk past, got one soft cooing "massage ...?" But they were in a group of 4 or so with one thai guy there all talking thai, a bit pai seh to try. Next time I am there, maybe.
Please share
Old 11-10-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Anyone went recently??
Old 16-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Just went over the one at level 1.
Saw three person at outside and just randomly got assigned one.

Massage was not bad , smooth hands.. lotsa oil.

But GQ popped
She wanted $100 for Hj without auto roam.
I laughed and say she must be crazy.
She offered $90-$80-$70 then $50 with auto roam.
Totally no mood, said don’t want. Finished up massage and left... but saw a short hair girl quite cute.. maybe will try next time
Old 23-10-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Heard the place is tearing down for development
Old 23-10-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Massage done by Thai National?

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 24-10-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Um, who else are you thinking of?
Old 25-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
火云邪神 古剑魂 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is one Yezi spa at basement one next to the eatery selling fried rice. The service is pretty good and massage skillful. Worth a visit.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

agreed with bro - YZ Jenny provides first class massage with a soothing environment. She has been my regular ML for years

Quote:
Originally Posted by 火云邪神 古剑魂 View Post
There is one Yezi spa at basement one next to the eatery selling fried rice. The service is pretty good and massage skillful. Worth a visit.
Old 26-10-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Make a recce trip recently and got new Intel.
2 sitting outside. One not my type the other one made me do a triple take as I was walking past.

No one there made me do a triple take since Red. Lol. They were giggling as I did that.
I normally won't respond when they said massart, massart...

The girl quite friendly, slim with shoulder length hair , sharp face (maybe a bit long) with some freckles and light makeup and nice smile.

I decided to u turn and get her name in case I want to look for her next time. I m surprised she asked for my name also....Lol...went to the toilet with a semi hard on...

The other quite pushy I just ignored her lol.

Anyone tried a girl there with the above description ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread