The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future
Re: Bukit Batok area action

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip690 View Post
just roaming around the country and was walking around bukit batok station.
Felt like a rub, and saw this shop with ML picts on the outside, so you know its highly likely When I go in and ask for 1 hour, recep ask to see my IC and she typed it in the ipad! I thought, shit maybe it's a totally legit place.
She loudly yells out a girl name, and I can tell ML was eating. minute later, she comes out, and she is cute. As she leads me upstairs, I see this SYT has really nice ass and legs. Still not sure if any special or not.
She starts with usual SOP. Massage is strong and good. Not much teasing or exploring. She talks nice too.
I flip over, and she taps my rod with a smile and GQ. OF COURSE LAH. Her rhythm is perfect and she auto lift her shirt for access. NICE tits with pert little nips. I reach up and free them out of the bras - she resisted at first but then happy to let me after couple tries - roam roam grab grab. Free both and grab both with one hand while other hand is squeezing her butt and crotch. unfortunately, pants cannot come down.

After finish, she wipes me off, quick outside to remove the towel and wash hands, and she finish the front massage. Shiok!

After shower and dressing up, she even button my shirt for me with a smile.

Definately will return
Nice report, up you 2 points

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 03-11-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 9
twng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share. Thanks
Old 03-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
night19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can share contact? Thank you.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

If this spa is the one upstairs and near the mrt, then I am curious if there was a revamp or some mgmt change.

It has been there for a long time. Have previously read some bad rep about it thus never tried.

But recce the area just now while on a late night run and saw that there's now a prominent lighted signboard at street level advertising their ML photos. Quite a few ... biz must be not too bad.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

Thanks to Bro TS for the contact, up him my humble points for sharing... so recently I went down to try but maybe I didnt manage to get the same gal, or am not young and handsome my experience is quite different...

Got this gal called Ms C

Looks 7 SYT
Bod 6 very skinny

GFE: Can talk and joke but you know lah young gals sometimes a bit of attitude here and there and be sarcastic. No diff from some younger colleague. Dont think she meant offense lah just dont know how to behave.

Massage 6 not bad for syt but nothing compared to the tcm milfs
Damage $58 an hour. Tried to sell me some prostate massage con job(think $80+ an hour Cant remember exactly think maybe $86 but I could be wrong) but I took the normal. Think because of that they gave me crap room, more on this later

When turn around she tried doing some arousal technique, discuss price and agreed on $50. But when I move my hand around her waist she immediately said, no touching, cause this room is not a good room. Doesnt make sense leh. Its on the 2nd floor and although its not the end room, its not the first one which is high traffic either. Oh door got big glass panel so can see inside. Anyway I told her in that case its meaningless. She also didnt insist, so no action. Anyway think I will not visit anymore lah, money and time is precious. S$58 an hour there are better massages elsewhere at lower cost. Whilst I dont mind paying that price occasionally for SYT, if need to pay 80+ for good room prostate massage then another $50, I might as well go other joint and go full service.

Just sharing my true experience and honest opinion, no offence to any bro who feel otherwise.

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...

Last edited by tepes; 05-11-2019 at 07:48 PM. Reason: more info
Old 06-11-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Steady bro

Honest FR this joint hv another one at amk and they are famous for pushing for P
I tot here is better and wann give it a try but upon seeing ur FR will skip
But agree this 2 places gals are syt
Old 06-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Chaosl0rd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi Bro pls share location ty
Old 06-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bros

Thanks to Bro TS for the contact, up him my humble points for sharing... so recently I went down to try but maybe I didnt manage to get the same gal, or am not young and handsome my experience is quite different...

Got this gal called Ms C

Looks 7 SYT
Bod 6 very skinny

GFE: Can talk and joke but you know lah young gals sometimes a bit of attitude here and there and be sarcastic. No diff from some younger colleague. Dont think she meant offense lah just dont know how to behave.

Massage 6 not bad for syt but nothing compared to the tcm milfs
Damage $58 an hour. Tried to sell me some prostate massage con job(think $80+ an hour Cant remember exactly think maybe $86 but I could be wrong) but I took the normal. Think because of that they gave me crap room, more on this later

When turn around she tried doing some arousal technique, discuss price and agreed on $50. But when I move my hand around her waist she immediately said, no touching, cause this room is not a good room. Doesnt make sense leh. Its on the 2nd floor and although its not the end room, its not the first one which is high traffic either. Oh door got big glass panel so can see inside. Anyway I told her in that case its meaningless. She also didnt insist, so no action. Anyway think I will not visit anymore lah, money and time is precious. S$58 an hour there are better massages elsewhere at lower cost. Whilst I dont mind paying that price occasionally for SYT, if need to pay 80+ for good room prostate massage then another $50, I might as well go other joint and go full service.

Just sharing my true experience and honest opinion, no offence to any bro who feel otherwise.

Cheers
I agree with you on the handsome part. Sadly, It all boils down to physical attraction. If you look good easier to talk with and bond better. Mine was random, i call her Ms S.

Looks 6.5 , body 6.5 , massage 8.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
Coolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro chip for the contact.
Just visited the joint, quite disappointed though. Paid 58/hr and the ML kept pushing for PM, which is another 28. I rejected a few times but she keeps pushing . Finally gave in.

I rejected the HJ offer later as 58+28+50 is too expensive for me.
Well the ML told she would earn 4 bucks extra from PM. I just feel strange, for the 4 bucks, she potentially gave up 50bucks for customers like me, worth it?

Anyway will not patron the shop again.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 12
coffeeSG is one of the Best!coffeeSG is one of the Best!coffeeSG is one of the Best!

one ml in the past told me the boss impose monthly quota of pm. if not met the quota, deduct her pay. so some ml is more aggressive.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeSG View Post
one ml in the past told me the boss impose monthly quota of pm. if not met the quota, deduct her pay. so some ml is more aggressive.
Monthly quota? Then throw in the happy ending for FOC or nominal small tip, with the P massage ..... I am sure there'll be steady stream of customers, no problem exceed quota every month
Old 07-11-2019, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Xenuschin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share location and contact thanks
Old 07-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
lookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share this gem pls?
Old 07-11-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Monthly quota? Then throw in the happy ending for FOC or nominal small tip, with the P massage ..... I am sure there'll be steady stream of customers, no problem exceed quota every month
Actually they can charge say $25 for HJ for customers who opt for PM, so that customers still paying around $50 for extra and they can keep the customer coming back. But problem is very few ml is willing to give up the 50 bucks to retain their customers.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lovetherapist97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip690 View Post
just roaming around the country and was walking around bukit batok station.
Bro can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread