The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
this name Jiao Jiao used to be the Queen of BlueFin ah Seng shop
This other JJ used to be one of my fav.
Very pretty syt but sinful.
Cos looks like my maternal side cousin

😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-05-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
This other JJ used to be one of my fav.
Very pretty syt but sinful.
Cos looks like my maternal side cousin

😱
wow got bit of incest feel huh

just kidding lah

ex Jiao Jiao was my fav ... had her more than 50 sessions...all American Pie
Old 15-05-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wow got bit of incest feel huh

just kidding lah

ex Jiao Jiao was my fav ... had her more than 50 sessions...all American Pie
Wow !
> 50 Happy meals c/w American cream pies
😳
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 15-05-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
tried two chicks from this house recently- Xiaomei and Shishi

true to consensus from the bros here. looks rely pretty (both of them), but provide low svc and low gfe. they were not outright rude thou. just very routine and kp complaining tired etc. one of them is a cleanliness freak thou. everytime after our bodies touch, she will use wet tissue to clean herself. she say its just her, she has jie-pi (OCD).

overall, I wont RTF unless there are no good stocks on that day and I
despo-ly need a pretty face

if u jus want a pretty face with avg svc, can consider them actually

just to add: why did I chose them then? well coz firstly, I am a sucker for looks if the gal no chio, no matter how gd service also no use. secondly, I really cant find any pretty ones lately. every house I go to, the pretty ones are always taken. those that are sitting around (readily available) are either slightly too plumb or the face not to my liking
Wah Bro, we have the same taste, the liking for pretty face.
In your assessment, can they absorb min 25 mins of net thrusting ?
Old 15-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Tried 2036 Ah Jiao/ Jiao Jiao at WH12 when okt recommended this ‘my fav big boobs type’; she din want to reveal her house at first, not sure why but managed to coax her to divulge in the end, after some small talk with her get her feel good;

- 1.67m tall fair model physique babe from Henan, icy beauty look, natural B+ boobs, slim, 45kg, considered not bad water bed skills, hj with soap quite good almost buey tahan, bj sensually done, no AR, tight pussy, no lip pecking, but knn maybe din go out play for 1 week sibeh deprived + she got the body package I like ie model body, smooth fair with B+ boobs, after less than 3 mins of her riding I came prematurely, something I never encounter for years 😱

She’s someone to bang if you want good bod, but don’t think she normally offers good services .
Bro, is her look meeting your requirement ?

Good to know u also eject prematurely 所谓"八十老娘倒崩孩儿", at least i am not alone, hehehe
Old 16-05-2019, 01:29 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Wah Bro, we have the same taste, the liking for pretty face.
In your assessment, can they absorb min 25 mins of net thrusting ?
Hello Brother DPower, you botak Head n no look n no nice body, u still one 2 chose pretty wl ah? Look at the mirror first leh. I knoe u like to use money to make wl gane and tell wl u FR for them to make them famous so that to get good service from wl. That why u kenna rejected by 2033 Mei Le de. U said to Mei Le u FR for her but she said she dont need you FR and she dont want to sell u her panty. U like to look at your watch when fucking. I think something wrong in ur brain de. She said u machiam like pian tai leh. U bery the funny siao. I laugh til drop when many wl u tried talked bout u lor. Hehehe! Good nite brother.
Old 16-05-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, is her look meeting your requirement ?

Good to know u also eject prematurely 所谓"八十老娘倒崩孩儿", at least i am not alone, hehehe
Stars gotta be aligned for me this phenomenon to happen in a blue moon 😬
Her looks, body, boobs gum me
Not the services though...
Old 16-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Stars gotta be aligned for me this phenomenon to happen in a blue moon 😬
Her looks, body, boobs gum me
Not the services though...
Bro, your requirement in Look department is more stringent than that of mine. If passed under your assessment, 100% will be ok to me.

I feel that your look assessment can be one of the credible endorsements (your endorsement for service may not be neutral due to your look and body and love making skills) and Dai Gor's assrssment is one credible endorsement for "services", Lol.

Will try her at least for her pretty face.
Old 16-05-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, your requirement in Look department is more stringent than that of mine. If passed under your assessment, 100% will be ok to me.

I feel that your look assessment can be one of the credible endorsements (your endorsement for service may not be neutral due to your look and body and love making skills) and Dai Gor's assrssment is one credible endorsement for "services", Lol.

Will try her at least for her pretty face.
She’s not the rtfable type.
I suspect she will give you black face during and after the loooong session

😅
Old 16-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
She’s not the rtfable type.
I suspect she will give you black face during and after the loooong session

😅
Roger, lol. Anyway, my next target is to rtf Yue Tian, unless she is too busy and i have to wait for more than 1.5 hrs. I enjoyed our communication via wechat, not in KC manner but i feel her cute and mischievious manners and the warmth and caring as a friend.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Roger, lol. Anyway, my next target is to rtf Yue Tian, unless she is too busy and i have to wait for more than 1.5 hrs. I enjoyed our communication via wechat, not in KC manner but i feel her cute and mischievious manners and the warmth and caring as a friend.
Ya look for chemistry besides look. I rtf one gal six times because she looked my first girl friend although chemistry not really there. Sometimes strange reason can cloud our judgement. Therefore must stay sober. Lol.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Ya look for chemistry besides look. I rtf one gal six times because she looked my first girl friend although chemistry not really there. Sometimes strange reason can cloud our judgement. Therefore must stay sober. Lol.
Bro, can see that u know what u want and able to enjoy your session even if she is not an AP. Also being wise and mentally strong not to fall into KC trap.
Old 16-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, can see that u know what u want and able to enjoy your session even if she is not an AP. Also being wise and mentally strong not to fall into KC trap.
Cheers. Play safe. We are all emotional being after all.
Old 26-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 22
Vincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
This is the problem becos of the big big $70 cut.

You pay $150 and they only get $80.

You expect $150 svc but she only gives $80 svc.

Then the guy who took the $70 do wat?
Ok, so that's how they split.

So, do u guys tip the girls. Now that technical recession coming, or whatever recession u call it....u still tip on top of 150???

Last edited by Vincent; 26-08-2019 at 04:33 PM.
Old 30-09-2019, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
cronaldo0717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally venture out of L8, WH and L16.

Went 1820, 2047,2040 and finally someone caught my attention in 2036. first time visiting this house. indeed very nice set up with alot of ladies.

short hair and tall fair chic. I guess not alot of bro will like her service type as she is quite " rude" in some ways but i felt it was rather fun to just bicker and chat up. good chemistry, lots of laughters and overall enjoyable session.

the service and session is quite standard. only reason to RTF shall be the chemistry we had.

frankly speaking, alot of chics to try, seems like gonna revisit this place a few times from now on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1