The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
omaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help! Fell in love with an ML..

Hey TS just read this whole thread about your sharing, how are you holding up?
Old 02-08-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

U get to creampie them every night!!
Old 04-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Bet he's patched back after the ML has fucked by few others including me

After all, she's just a young ML; she has a long life journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaoma View Post
Hey TS just read this whole thread about your sharing, how are you holding up?
Old 27-08-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Jeraldass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeking "Help"? Too bad there is still no medication for those who are not so smart. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying anyone is stupid.
Old 27-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
1990 - got into shit with bar girl (I hope!) in rockhard, phuket - lost 5k
2002 - got into shit with ktv girl in lavender - lost 3.5k
2009 - got into shit with massage girl in dongguan - lost 2k
2015 - got into shit with married woman - lost 20k
2019 - got into shit with FL - lost her hp number

Morale of story: lose money small thing, just make you don't lose your life and family.

IF i screwed yr girl until her eyes rolled white, can you accept? If you are banging yr head against the monitor now, click on Dome 2 and start new...FL will always be FL, i play for 3 decades and never witnessed a cinderella.

Actually it is not a lost because you get to fuck her
Even you want to fuck own gf you still need to spend some money.
Old 27-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

If only ML or WL, ROI can be improved by screwing them as much as possible

Gf usually spend more than on those ML/ WL cause high maintenance the longer the relationship. When it ends, you are left with memories.

As for wife, besides money, you spend your life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Old 28-08-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
1990 - got into shit with bar girl (I hope!) in rockhard, phuket - lost 5k
2002 - got into shit with ktv girl in lavender - lost 3.5k
2009 - got into shit with massage girl in dongguan - lost 2k
2015 - got into shit with married woman - lost 20k
2019 - got into shit with FL - lost her hp number

Morale of story: lose money small thing, just make you don't lose your life and family.

IF i screwed yr girl until her eyes rolled white, can you accept? If you are banging yr head against the monitor now, click on Dome 2 and start new...FL will always be FL, i play for 3 decades and never witnessed a cinderella.
When you deal with PRC, you have to be careful (personal experience after staying 6 years in China). If you think you are smart and they are dumb (no education), then you are in deep trouble.

PRC learn from school of hard knocks which is even more powerful than getting a degree from Havard or Stanford. They are war veterans and not paper generals. I agree with boss Sam's views. By doing video call and taking photos, you are already exposing yourself.

Fucking raw is also another danger thing to do. I suggest you end this relationship when she is home. PRC is pretty united and if you hurt 1 of them, the whole village will come hunting for you. Just be very careful not to disclose any personal information else they will be hunting for you at your workplace, home etc.. The whole gang may harass your wife, family

They already don't give a damn for our AV, what makes u think you can outwit them? Either way disadvantage for you because:

1. After a few years u will be sian of this ML since you also sian of ur wife
2. To sustain an FL or ex FL, you need deep pockets. A lot of CB samster like me still contact ex FL to ask them to come out for a fuck (anal guys but it happens so they must be able to resist)
3. Financially if they are stretched (family need money), they will go back to be FL again since easy to earn $$
4. Don't hurt urself and your wife. I feel married better don't play around... I can already write a 50 page story of my encounters...close shave with danger

Lol
Old 28-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Developing feelings for another person over time is natural. As men, our small head tends to overrule the big head making us more susceptible to KCT from WL.

My Personal Story: I have been in a long term arrangement (3 yrs+) with a KTV Vietbu (Ang Pai at one of the Orchard joints). My basic philosophy is pay per fuck - think of it as a reliable on call fuck buddy that needs to be paid. Don't get tied in to the whole emotional aspect of things as that would totally mindfuck even the strongest of men.

The reality is that these girls has many customers and gets constantly fucked by other men on a weekly basis. She talks to me openly about her sexual encounters with other Roberts in graphic terms. She's lying on the bed now sleeping as I type this. The hard truth is that there is no love to this arrangement, only $$$. To play this game, one needs to have deep pockets and accept a non-exclusive arrangement. Expecting anything else is fallacy and doomed to eventual failure. Cinderalla stories remains that...just stories.

Last edited by chaoslord; 28-08-2019 at 06:08 PM.
Old 28-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Either deep pockets or big cock. So far both of mutually exclusive. I learn this from ang pai melody (mimosa). Her SD is rich till can give her condos but cock small and limp. In the end, have to eat out for own satisfaction. She told me how she wish her SD has a bigger and stronger cock

Again, difficult to have perfect one la. Yandao, big cock and super rich.. Lots of women will flock to them

I agree with the fuck and go thing. Too much emotion is dangerous
Old 28-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Yeah man... I think I spend over 40k on my ex-SB over 2 years time :P stupid stupid stupid man!!!
Old 28-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Yeah man... I think I spend over 40k on my ex-SB over 2 years time :P stupid stupid stupid man!!!
I don't think this is stupid at all. As long as you enjoyed the ride, why not. It's hard to quantify sexual satisfaction in qualitative terms. Over 3 years I estimate I have easily spent over $50k which is well within my means. And each fuck is worth every penny as long as emotions are kept in check.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horseydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys! Thanks for the concern from some of you!

Just an update. She’s been back for about half a year already. Not planning to come back as she hated it here even though she’s only been here for a few months lol.

She’s been going for classes and lessons with the money earned to learn some skills in order to find a proper job back home.

Had a small argument with her a while back and tried to take the chance to stop contact but after a month or so she texted me back asking why I’m able to stop talking to her for such a long period lol. Told her that I can’t give her what she expects of me that’s why I chose to keep quiet. Then she say my ”情商” is really very low lol. After which, you know, heart soften and started talking to her again.

Although she’s trying to not make it obvious but I know she’s waiting for me to go over to find her. Which obviously I won’t do so lol.

So right now I’m just trying to slow down on the communication and hope one day it will just die off naturally. And of course, trying really hard to curb my feelings lol.
Old 29-08-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

情商 = emotional intelligence.. LoL

Obviously, this PRC is a gold-digger , knows the correct words to use with timing. Haiz.. one month no talk, suddenly talk to you must be because her current targets dry up and boh liao. Now have to recall old targets for bombardment..

Good job Bro, don't be con by her. String her along..
Old 29-08-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Keep your options open. If the GFE / Sex is good, I do not see why you need to cut contact as long as you keep it non-committal and non-exclusive.

Remember 2 can play the game - she has other customers (100% guarantee), you can have other girls as well.
Old 29-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
情商 = emotional intelligence.. LoL
Obviously, this PRC is a gold-digger , knows the correct words to use with timing. Haiz.. one month no talk, suddenly talk to you must be because her current targets dry up and boh liao. Now have to recall old targets for bombardment..
Good job Bro, don't be con by her. String her along..
same for Coco from Win Spa & Long Long Spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1