The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
He kept silent. For a moment, none of us uttered a word.

Then, my son 'caved in'. "Aba, if I tell you, you must promise never to tell anyone else ok? Scouts honour?"

I nodded.

One thing about my son, he values chivalry very much; even more so after he had joined the Scouts. That's probably why likes to align himself with heroes with 'high morals' like Captain America. He always felt Iron Man was more of a womanizer and a playboy. I chuckled at his assessment. Perhaps he will change his tune the moment puberty hits him? Only time will tell but for now, I was only concerned in gathering as much 'intel' as possible.
Seeing my chance, I tried to slowly bait my boy into telling me more.

My initial guess was correct; the first person who enquired about Wanda was my own mother. Apparently she felt Wanda looked too young to be able to handle the household chores and look after my wife and son at the same time.

I was hoping my second guess to be correct but my son proved me wrong. Apparently up till today, my wife did not ask a word about Wanda and, miraculously, my wife hadn't mention much about that day, or so it seems. And since he didn't bring up that topic, I thought it wise to let sleeping dogs lie.

The next few 'suspects' didn't come as a surprise; the three sisters all probed Adek on our maid. Some of the more notably questions were if my son found Wanda attractive? Whether my son wanted a girl like Wanda as his girlfriend? I was really blown away! These three sisters are really nosey parkers; I mean what kind of question is that to ask an eleven-year-old boy? But then again, I noted a difference in the tone of voice when this particular question was asked. Was my son undergoing puberty? Was he ashamed to admit that he was now slowly attracted to girls? I struggled to contain my laughter for fear of 'losing my imformant'.

As much as I found it amusing, at the back of my head, I kept thinking what was so special about Wanda that made them all that 'curious'? Although none of my son's comments pointed towards me, I could only guess that he was too innocent to pick up their intent. Or was I getting too paranoid again?

Then it dawned to me: weren't they supposed to fly to Yogyakarta? Why did Adek only mention the resort?

Something didn't sound right. As I was about to fire off another volley of questions, my wife approached us. My son took the que and snapped me a salute, "Permission to go bathe, Sir?"

"Permission granted, Captain!" I returned his salute.

With that, he turned and bolted towards the bathroom.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 15-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Old 15-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for coming back! Continuous support from me!
Old 17-08-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more updates please, thx
Old 18-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Old 30-08-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

In the words of Queen.... Another one bites the dust....
Old 30-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
In the words of Queen.... Another one bites the dust....
Oh no...hopefully not.
Old 30-08-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Seeing my chance, I tried to slowly bait my boy into telling me more.

My initial guess was correct; the first person who enquired about Wanda was my own mother. Apparently she felt Wanda looked too young to be able to handle the household chores and look after my wife and son at the same time.

I was hoping my second guess to be correct but my son proved me wrong. Apparently up till today, my wife did not ask a word about Wanda and, miraculously, my wife hadn't mention much about that day, or so it seems. And since he didn't bring up that topic, I thought it wise to let sleeping dogs lie.

The next few 'suspects' didn't come as a surprise; the three sisters all probed Adek on our maid. Some of the more notably questions were if my son found Wanda attractive? Whether my son wanted a girl like Wanda as his girlfriend? I was really blown away! These three sisters are really nosey parkers; I mean what kind of question is that to ask an eleven-year-old boy? But then again, I noted a difference in the tone of voice when this particular question was asked. Was my son undergoing puberty? Was he ashamed to admit that he was now slowly attracted to girls? I struggled to contain my laughter for fear of 'losing my imformant'.

As much as I found it amusing, at the back of my head, I kept thinking what was so special about Wanda that made them all that 'curious'? Although none of my son's comments pointed towards me, I could only guess that he was too innocent to pick up their intent. Or was I getting too paranoid again?

Then it dawned to me: weren't they supposed to fly to Yogyakarta? Why did Adek only mention the resort?

Something didn't sound right. As I was about to fire off another volley of questions, my wife approached us. My son took the que and snapped me a salute, "Permission to go bathe, Sir?"

"Permission granted, Captain!" I returned his salute.

With that, he turned and bolted towards the bathroom.
more updates pls thanks
Old 02-09-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

I hope TS will be more cautious with his maid, this maid Wanda doesn't seem so simple. There seems to be more about her than meets the eye
Old 02-09-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
with the lesser updates, i guess this thread is moving into sunset...
Old 02-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
with the lesser updates, i guess this thread is moving into sunset...
From the trend more likely unless TS can prove you wrong.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope TS will continue and if I'm right he will have a happy ending with Wanda!
Old 15-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 16
xsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to beholdxsammy is a splendid one to behold

bro, waiting for update
Old 15-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just fuck her so long as your wife don't know
Old 15-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoying the story, thanks TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1