The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2019, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Went MXXX to have a look. Only 3 tables, not much playability since quite bright. Rita sat with me, looks decent but not much action.
Saw FB and Famous opposite but couldnt see EM. To be explored again.
Old 17-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
will be heading to Duxton later.
Plan to watch EPL soccer in one of the pubs there.
It is always more fun to watch with a girl in your arms and she massing your balls while you cheer.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys...just to get some opinions..is it worth it to keep a girl that we give almost everything to her but never give anything to us? Like for example giving her quota everytime but never return back the favour...
Old 18-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoul8942 View Post
Guys...just to get some opinions..is it worth it to keep a girl that we give almost everything to her but never give anything to us? Like for example giving her quota everytime but never return back the favour...
In baseball, you strike out at 3.
With Pinays, after one time she doe sthat, never buy her drinks again.
In fact, I would go tot he pub and buy for another girl.
My thoughts
Old 18-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
Hanzel246 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHanzel246 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys. Anyone going anywhere tonight?

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Old 18-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thats just a girl whose only objective is the drinks. Move on to the next target. If they were to offer something, you should be able to see progress after 1 LD
Old 18-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro Cumming2wice has good advice on this. Before you spend, make sure you ask the girl what you'll get back in return. dont assume. Its just that simple. Everything is a transaction, willing buyer, willing seller. Sometimes, you get lucky, and the amount you spend is irrelevant.
Old 18-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
Hanzel246 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHanzel246 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Planning to go CI area to roam tonight. PM me if anyone interested. Going around 10+pm

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Old 18-08-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It is a transaction unless you have too much money to give away
Old 18-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mynameisnoname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
keep as in long term relationship? really need to dig her history bro. 1 of my bro go crazy over this pinay. mf claimed she is single. spend thousands on her LD.. not once he ups or go out with her during her stay here in sg. after her contract ended, he followed her back to phils to meet her parent to talk abt marriage. parent was is cahoot with the mf and my friend kept sending this whore money every mnth. mind you its half of his salary. 6 mnths later found out she already got bf even before she came to sg. this idiot friend of mine still begging the bitch to leave her bf and as always she always say ok just for the monthly allowance. on a side note not all the girls are like that. to woo her yes i agree that you may need to invest in the interim if you really like her but if she ignored you once you decide to stop buying her drinks than better to move on bro. new fishes come in every 6 months. as 1 of the bro here say, its all abt ROI. demand what you need if you want to splurge on her.

any bro going out tonight?
Old 18-08-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosuper View Post
Hi bro..

Heard a few pubs open in cbd area.. those who want contacts can pm me.. but playability area is low..

I think its time to stop going to the scene a while.. bored already.. LD are expensive.. and no chance to tapao after they finish work..
you refering to Anson area? there is only 1 if im not wrng. previous management was way better as they dont care where the girls go after work. more than willing to over spend due to the boss is very accommodating. the bell always ring when we go there.
Old 18-08-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonslow View Post
Felt like the LDs are getting more expensive these days in return for less (in terms of quality and playability). Does anyone feel the same or maybe I am just missing out on the hidden gems? Given its glory days, it's kinda sad that the pinay pub scene seems to be losing out to the KTV scene...
in term of dollar and cents, ktv are cheaper if you add up everything.
for some bros here bopian, language barrier as ktv with local girl are usually fully booked. next better joint are the phils pubs.
Old 18-08-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

anyone sat with J at m pub at tras. found her to her to be 1 screw loose. haha. maybe too new to this line.
Old 18-08-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow didn't expect many reply from bro's...thanks..actually its my friend..he told me that girl mad at him bcoz he asked for a return despite helping her everytime and claimed that she is not the kind of girls who willing to give. Very hard to trust pinay pub girls i told him.
Old 19-08-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow didn't expect many reply from bro's...thanks..actually its my friend..he told me that girl mad at him bcoz he asked for a return despite helping her everytime and claimed that she is not the kind of girls who willing to give. Very hard to trust pinay pub girls i told him.
Pinay pub girls are the only type of snake that the zoo doesn't have because too cunning and venomous. Worse than cobra.

I feel even thai disco girls or thai working girls are also nicer and not as full of shit as pinays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1