The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Thanks to bro teehee for his sharing in the above post about his appendicitis experience in the KKH hospital ...but his experience is really weird not quite the same as mine as bros n sis who went thru' it would know...

Reasons...

1)...1stly guys are usually not admitted to KKH for any kinda of problem since it is mainly a women's and children's hospital for very young children..not at age 15 (Sec 3).. i tink he shd hv been admitted to a general hosp instead..

2) ...for me, there was no urination pain only pain at the wound where the surgery was performed...tat is at the right abdomen...maybe the bro was referring to the difficulty to go pee in the toilet as it was a little distance away from the ward room and u hv to be helped there by the nurse...so my penis was never 'checked' or touched by the nurses maybe seen only lah since we are not allowed to put on our underwears and she actually came to check the wound and dressing only...so tis nurse who touched the bro's penis must a young notti female nurse lor, want to take the rare opportunity to feel how soft or hard his penis is ...haha

3)...to answer the bro's question..yes, usually hosp staff do wear gloves, but nurses usually don't cos they usually don't touch patient's sensitive parts only doctors do...also wearing gloves may make it difficult for them to perform their tasks like shaving off all the pubic hair which is required in all cases of appendicitis...tis part dunno why the bro din mention...haha

I append below my own experience which can be found in page 2 of this thread, for comparison purposes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Found the appropriate thread to share a true hosp experience happened many years ago..(adapted)

At tat time i had tis appendicitis ops in a local hosp. Was in terrible pain even b4 i reached the hosp. After arrival in hosp, could only rmbr was stripped completely naked and made to lie down on 1 of those hosp trolley beds n subsequently prepped for the ops by a female chinese nurse around my age or slightly older (i was 20 plus then) near the entrance of 1 of those 'C' class wards where there r many patients sharing the same ward. There she shaved away all my hairy bush, on n ard my penis and balls area until i was totally bald down there (i tink it is a hosp SOP for ops ard tat area in both males n females). While she was shaving me, i could see her gently touching and lifting my penis upwards and sideways a few times....but she seems to be professional in doing her job, though i tink she was a little bit shy oso..

Anyway after clearing my jungle below she left me lying completely naked on the bed near the entrance of the ward like on public display 'separated' from passer-by's view only on 1 side by some kind of low cloth partitions, cant really rmbr wat it was now....waiting to be pushed to the O/T...so u can imagine pple passing by, going in n out of the ward could see mi lying there naked on the bed w/o much effort.. Felt veri malu of course who won't, ...was like giving every1 passing by a free show...but couldnt do anything bcos i was overtaken by the excruciating pain.

Then came a rather horny indian female doctor ard the age of 40 or so i tink at tat time....and u guess wat she did ?? .. she came to the bed where i was lying, (she was probably passing by herself and mus hav seen me naked at a distance over the low partition and decided to target me for her own personal fun i tink)....n did the unimaginable, to the virgin tat i was then....cldn't believe it myself !!, she played with my penis, pressing and flicking it like giving me a hj for abt 5 mins or so. Obviously i felt very angry n disgusted but not aroused since i was in pain *** ... to know tat there r not only perverted men but oso perverted woman as well.. n tat they could be so perverted as this..

Tat was when i was a virgin ...sort of a sexual awakening for me...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Part 2
The next morning when I woke up I saw her talking to the morning shift nurse...not sure if she was reprimanding her for not following their SOP before they officially bed bounded me.

When she saw me looking at her...she gave me a smile and waved at me...I did likewise but weakly...a little while later she went off and came back with a basin of water...she walked to my bedside and placed it on my table.

Time for sponging and how's my patient today ? She asked and at the same time closed up the curtain.

I told her not so good. Doctor came back with my blood test result and said that if the blood count keep dropping then I will need to have blood transfusion.

Aisha consoled me and said I should be ok and there were many such cases before and all managed to recover. And she will be here to take good care of me. I was really touched by her words.

She then started to sponge me down....removed my shirt and did the upper body, the sponging is a mix of sponging and cleaning up....sponge with cold water and then wipe dry with a towel. Then the lower body...she asked me to slowly turn over and lie on my stomach so that she could sponged and cleaned by backside and legs. Once done she asked me to turn over...my legs were next then proceeded to my groin area.

She shifted my legs apart until she has a clear view of my rod and balls. She looked up at me but I quickly looked away.

“Why shy ar ?” She said with a smile

“Ya first time feel so naked in front of a nurse.” I replied.

“Ha ha don’t worry..you will get used to it” came her reply.

She carried on with her sponging and cleaning of my groin area. She picked up my “dead” rod gently to clean it and sayang my mushroom head a couple time before putting it down

“Don’t disturb him…he is sick and need to sleep. Later he angry then you know.” I tried my best to tease her.

“Ok ok let’s not disturb him then.’ She giggled and played along with me.

That sponging and cleaning lasted for the next few days...and I am getting used to the way she is her handling my rod. I also know that I am recovering from the dengue fever because my sleeping dragon is beginning to response to her daily stimulation.

And yes thank God....latest blood test report confirmed that I am right. My body was able to fight off the dengue without the need for blood transfusion.

I told Aisha about the good news when she came in for her shift....She congratulated me but I just have this feeling that she doesn’t sound too happy about it.

Aisha came over to my bedside with the usual basin as she always does when all visitors left. She closed the curtain and told me is sponging time. I of course didn’t resist.

Everything was as per she normally do until she reached my groin area....after cleaning the area I felt something fishy going on….it seems like she is playing with my rod and trying to get it hard….of course very quickly my rod was at it’s attention. She continued to stroke it a while more then suddenly stopped ....pulled up my pants...took the basin and left.

Seriously damn anti-climate.

That was the last time I seen her before I got discharged.
Old 16-08-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Part 2
The next morning when I woke up I saw her talking to the morning shift nurse...not sure if she was reprimanding her for not following their SOP before they officially bed bounded me.

When she saw me looking at her...she gave me a smile and waved at me...I did likewise but weakly...a little while later she went off and came back with a basin of water...she walked to my bedside and placed it on my table.

Time for sponging and how's my patient today ? She asked and at the same time closed up the curtain.

I told her not so good. Doctor came back with my blood test result and said that if the blood count keep dropping then I will need to have blood transfusion.

Aisha consoled me and said I should be ok and there were many such cases before and all managed to recover. And she will be here to take good care of me. I was really touched by her words.

She then started to sponge me down....removed my shirt and did the upper body, the sponging is a mix of sponging and cleaning up....sponge with cold water and then wipe dry with a towel. Then the lower body...she asked me to slowly turn over and lie on my stomach so that she could sponged and cleaned by backside and legs. Once done she asked me to turn over...my legs were next then proceeded to my groin area.

She shifted my legs apart until she has a clear view of my rod and balls. She looked up at me but I quickly looked away.

“Why shy ar ?” She said with a smile

“Ya first time feel so naked in front of a nurse.” I replied.

“Ha ha don’t worry..you will get used to it” came her reply.

She carried on with her sponging and cleaning of my groin area. She picked up my “dead” rod gently to clean it and sayang my mushroom head a couple time before putting it down

“Don’t disturb him…he is sick and need to sleep. Later he angry then you know.” I tried my best to tease her.

“Ok ok let’s not disturb him then.’ She giggled and played along with me.

That sponging and cleaning lasted for the next few days...and I am getting used to the way she is her handling my rod. I also know that I am recovering from the dengue fever because my sleeping dragon is beginning to response to her daily stimulation.

And yes thank God....latest blood test report confirmed that I am right. My body was able to fight off the dengue without the need for blood transfusion.

I told Aisha about the good news when she came in for her shift....She congratulated me but I just have this feeling that she doesn’t sound too happy about it.

Aisha came over to my bedside with the usual basin as she always does when all visitors left. She closed the curtain and told me is sponging time. I of course didn’t resist.

Everything was as per she normally do until she reached my groin area....after cleaning the area I felt something fishy going on….it seems like she is playing with my rod and trying to get it hard….of course very quickly my rod was at it’s attention. She continued to stroke it a while more then suddenly stopped ....pulled up my pants...took the basin and left.

Brother Kinetics your encounter power sia.....
Old 16-08-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Part 2

This is not a goodbye gift bro, but punishment
Old 17-08-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Exactly bro....I actually when to look for her later in the evening but just not able to locate her and kena scolded by another nurse for loitering around.
Old 18-08-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly bro....I actually when to look for her later in the evening but just not able to locate her and kena scolded by another nurse for loitering around.
Bro kinetic..y dun u ask the other nurses discreetly where to find her ??

Old 18-08-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
tamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here! please continue to write
Old 18-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
WafWaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
More like a cocktease
Old 18-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlalalong View Post
This topic struck my memories as it happened on my Ex-Gf during her visit to the Gynecologist and she was 19 at that time.It would be abit lengthy so bear with it.

It happen a few years back as she suspect she was having an yeast infection and she booked a appointment at a private medical clinic. She was anxious and went to get the fastest appointment at their last timing around 7pm.

When she reached she was told by the nurse at the reception that there is only a doctor on duty and it is a male doctor and if shes okay with it before she start arranging the stuffs. Without hesitation she agreed to it and was asked to enter the room. It was a Ang Mo doctor according to her and she was asked to remove her clothing and the nurse helped her with it. She felt so embarrassed as she was wondering why yeast infection requires her to be naked but she did not question the doctor and after removing her clothing she sat on the gynecology chair that spreads her leg.

The doctor looked at her and asked if she was feeling embarrass and she acknowledged him which he then asked the nurse to pass her a blindfold and put it on and he assure her not to be worried as the nurse would be with her in the room and the doctor started do some checks and questions her about her lifestyle and diet. Everything seems normal until the nurse suddenly told the doctor that she received a urgent call from a delivery to the clinic that require a pickup at the basement lobby and the doctor asked my ex-gf if she is okay to continue the checks without a nurse.

Thinking that all the doctors are professionals, my ex-gf did not reject and just nod and agree to whatever they propose. It was then everything starts to feels different. After the nurse went out and closed the door, the doctor told my ex-gf that he would be continuing the checks. She then heard him taking out his glove and she never gave much though about it. It was then she felt the doctor inserted 2 of his finger into her vagina and was twisting around and he told her that he is checking if there is any lump or abnormalities. She did not stop the doctor and he went on to push his finger in deeper suddenly which she felt that the doctor was rubbing her cervix intentionally and she accidentally let out a moan and she heard him chuckle and asked if she felt pain or discomfort which she replied no, the doctor then continue to rub her cervix and using his thumb to rub her clit which causes her to moan again in shocked and the doctor told her that if she felt something that is abnormal or pain , she needs to inform him.

The only thing that is running in her mind is a feeling to pee and she told the doctor about it. (Bear in mind that shes new to sex and had not had a orgasm in her life before) What surprised her was that the doctor replied to her that it is normal to feel that and asked her to follow the feeling, she could not keep her mind straight as she felt dam sensitive at her lower body as she wriggle on the chair trying resist the feeling and trying her best not to moan. It was then when she start wriggling on the chair, the doctor increased his fingers speed and force, he continued for another 30 seconds and my ex-gf said she could not bear it anymore and she pee-ed quite a few long streams from her vagina. She felt totally drained of energy for that second she pee-ed and it was also during that moment she could felt that something which is very thick and hard entered her vagina deep and hits her cervix hard for a few times (She just thought is some instrument the doctor used). She was very sensitive and drained of energy at that moment and the feeling of something stretching her vagina open hitting deep in it makes her pee-ed a 2nd round and her mind went blank for a moment.

It was then she blank out and she got back into her conscious like few mins later. She removed her blindfold and she could not remember what happen during that few mins but she could felt that her cervix was a bit painful/sore. It was then she heard the doctor speak to her

Doctor: Oh my , you are finally awake, i was worried as you suddenly blank out. Sorry if the instruments and test made you felt uncomfortable. I was able to get some specimen and pee from you to do the test.

It was at this moment the nurse came back in apologizing for leaving halfway
and the doctor pass a few container to her. The nurse kept the container and help her to dress-up her clothing and the doctor speaks again.

Doctor: Are you feeling alright? you seems confused, you can ask me anything if you are not feeling well.

She: No.. i am feeling ok... Its just.. abit of sore feeling. (she rubs her stomach)

Doctor: No worries , normally patients do feel a bit weird after the checks. The feeling will subside in a few hours or minutes depending on your body condition.

She: (Feeling confused) Ah... ok.. so is everything ok?

Doctor : Yup no worries miss , everything looks good now, just need to wait for the test result. My nurse will contact you once the result is out and will make a appointment with you again for your next visit for the result.

She: alright thanks a lot.

She then exit the room and walk back to the reception desk with the nurse to make some payments and she made her way home.

It was then when i texted her and asked her on how was her checkup at the doctor. She gave me and call straight and told me the entire incident. I could not judge the doctor at that time and so i told her , its okay la , he doctor mah, nothing one lah, ok de ,no worries, healthy jiu hao.

Deep in me i could guess what had happened, (I wondered what happen during that few mins she blank out too).

Thats all for my first sharing- Does any bros/sis had similar experience??
In SG? I think she should call the cops. Who knows how many have been abused by this doctor.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Up u bro. 😊
Old 18-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
In SG? I think she should call the cops. Who knows how many have been abused by this doctor.
Fiction la.
SG where got Ang moh gynae?
Watch too much Russian porn...
Old 18-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro kinetic..y dun u ask the other nurses discreetly where to find her ??
Brother you are right actually maybe at that moment my small head took over the big head and only one thing on my mind...
Old 19-08-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a small comical stuff. Was at cck polyclinic doing chest e-ray. Told to remove own necklace,top clothing and bra. And place in locker. After i changed, a young indian girl turn to change. We then sitted out waiting for our x-ray when a male stuff pass by. We both instantly cross our arms across our chest and smile at each other.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
Just a small comical stuff. Was at cck polyclinic doing chest e-ray. Told to remove own necklace,top clothing and bra. And place in locker. After i changed, a young indian girl turn to change. We then sitted out waiting for our x-ray when a male stuff pass by. We both instantly cross our arms across our chest and smile at each other.
Ohh really sis, u were totally topless ??? ...tot they will let u wear a gown or bath robe or something to cover yr naked top 1st while waiting for yr turn to be X-Rayed ...if tat is the case, then u shd make a complain to the polyclinic i/c for this sexual violation and insulting yr female modesty by the male staff ...they shd really hv cordoned off this area as out-of-bounds to male staff when females are being x-rayed

Old 19-08-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ohh really sis, u were totally topless ??? ...tot they will let u wear a gown or bath robe or something to cover yr naked top 1st while waiting for yr turn to be X-Rayed ...if tat is the case, then u shd make a complain to the polyclinic i/c for this sexual violation and insulting yr female modesty by the male staff ...they shd really hv cordoned off this area as out-of-bounds to male staff when females are being x-rayed
Hahaha wearing a top robe but nthing else inside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1