The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Some of the testimonals by satisfied customers

Thanks for the support all this while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
Tried this product on the same lady. Just that 1st 2 time i buy from shop and last time shop no stock, buy from TS.

i regretted, should have buy from TS earlier cos shop selling is more expensive and TS one is cheaper.

Ask TS why his is much cheaper told me is because direct import form the pipe dream company and not like shop is by another 3rd parties agents that why more expensive.

I only can said this product work "wonder". It was totally awesome. All the 3 time that i tried was a great experience.

Product must be kept in cool area, of course must know how to use it to achieve the great effect.

TS thanks, will get back to you again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin_21t View Post
Buy one bottle of spanish fly and tested out last night on wife.

It is colourless and have some tastes but is ok.

I put inside her drink before she went to bed as per instruction by bro wonderspy.

In the middle of the night, i suddenly feel my wife stroking my cock and she sudden have very heavy breathing. I saw her stroke me so i return to poke her hole. She was already dipping wet, and she keep begging me to insert my cock inside her, she want feel it. I do as follow, she was so high and horny. We have a wonderful night.

Thanks bro wonderspy for the product. Will replenish soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet168 View Post
Reliable stuff and reliable buyer.

Must support support support !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkterrous View Post
I went to a sex toy shop in orchard and bugi area few days ago, saw this spanish fly but shy to ask so didnt but it. Price is not cheap too. Then i browse SBF and i saw this spanish fly. Got one form bro wonderspy. He was patient to explain to me the usuage as i didt not find it shy as man talk easy. He also make effort to sms me the usage of it too. Beside that, he make it into a nice discreet package for me. Good job bro. When i reach home, i open out the spanish fly, it did have some little smell, colourless and i recall that it was the one i intended to buy form the sex top shop. Price is also different.

To be continue after i tried....
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
Tried out this product.

Just a word to describe it "powerful"

Product was good, worth to buy and use.

No regrets getting and will be getting more.

Do give bro wonderspy your support for his product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentlurker View Post
Thanks TS for meeting out. Explain to me clearly that the product is an enhancer and not a drug. It does not really work wonder. All will also depend on the lady sexual level, sexual urge and sexual need. I just buy to try out since so many review. Hope it will enhance our sexual relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborosmoker View Post
TS is patient and friendly, you tell what you need and he will recommend what suit you. No pushing of sales. You cannot last minute, must give him some time to settle with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolas View Post
Just brough a bottle of USA spanish fly from TS. Will try and see how was it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebaya View Post
Deal with TS. He explain and sms me how to use it. Really make an effort to do that. Hope the product work well for me. He is honest too, make your money well spent and not like those who just want to earn your money only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
Product was excellent, use it on my KTV and the gal keep coming to me and become more touchy and aggressive to me. She even said she want me to fuck her and i can feel that she is wet and high already. Thanks TS, will get from you again on next trip to KTV.

Please kindly WhatsApp me for fast reply
Old 06-07-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Thanks for all the support

Quote:
Tried this product on the same lady. Just that 1st 2 time i buy from shop and last time shop no stock, buy from TS.

i regretted, should have buy from TS earlier cos shop selling is more expensive and TS one is cheaper.

Ask TS why his is much cheaper told me is because direct import form the pipe dream company and not like shop is by another 3rd parties agents that why more expensive.

I only can said this product work "wonder". It was totally awesome. All the 3 time that i tried was a great experience.

Product must be kept in cool area, of course must know how to use it to achieve the great effect.

Quote:

I put inside her drink before she went to bed as per instruction by bro wonderspy.

In the middle of the night, i suddenly feel my wife stroking my cock and she sudden have very heavy breathing. I saw her stroke me so i return to poke her hole. She was already dipping wet, and she keep begging me to insert my cock inside her, she want feel it. I do as follow, she was so high and horny. We have a wonderful night.

Quote:

Quote:
I went to a sex toy shop in orchard and bugi area few days ago, saw this spanish fly but shy to ask so didnt but it. Price is not cheap too. Then i browse SBF and i saw this spanish fly. Got one form bro wonderspy. He was patient to explain to me the usuage as i didt not find it shy as man talk easy. He also make effort to sms me the usage of it too. Beside that, he make it into a nice discreet package for me. Good job bro. When i reach home, i open out the spanish fly, it did have some little smell, colourless and i recall that it was the one i intended to buy form the sex top shop. Price is also different.

Quote:
Tried out this product.

Quote:
Thanks TS for meeting out. Explain to me clearly that the product is an enhancer and not a drug. It does not really work wonder. All will also depend on the lady sexual level, sexual urge and sexual need. I just buy to try out since so many review. Hope it will enhance our sexual relationship.
Quote:
TS is patient and friendly, you tell what you need and he will recommend what suit you. No pushing of sales. You cannot last minute, must give him some time to settle with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowong View Post
I brought USA spanish fly and Germany Drops from TS a few time. Initially, I tried the Spanish fly like no effect at all. The GSD did give me some effect. But I trial and error and it work even well than what the TS have recommend.
I mix both Spanish and GSD together and i mix with red bull.
Time taken for the effect to kick in - 15mins
Overall Horniness 4.5/5
The gal get so wet and so horny that we fuck a few rounds before the effect go off.

Sometime really have to try out differently for the effectiveness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebaya View Post
Deal with TS. He explain and sms me how to use it. Really make an effort to do that. Hope the product work well for me. He is honest too, make your money well spent and not like those who just want to earn your money only.

Old 06-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster (A)

Product of the United States by Pipe Dream, leading manufacturer of adults products worldwide.

Each bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients
Ingredients like Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid and water

Product Purpose
  • Improving the sex life between couples
  • For girls / ladies who are have lost interest in sex
  • Ladies who wishes to experience multiple orgasm

Warning
Because this product has a strong aphrodisiac ingredients, it is prohibited for;
A. Luring young girls; This product is limited to legally married couples or couples between the use;
B. Pregnant women
C. Hypertensive patients, cardiovascular patients is strictly prohibited!

Old 06-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Even reading testimonies make me hard.

Question : What is the dosage each time for the Spanish Fly.
Just wondering as the bottle is only 25ml
Old 07-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster (A)

Thanks for all the supports

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Tried out this product.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolas View Post
Just brough a bottle of USA spanish fly from TS. Will try and see how was it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulai View Post
Buy the stuff from TS.

Went to one of the top shop and check and realize, it is one of the famous brand kind of spanish fly here in sg. TS price is also cheaper than the shop as he get from supplier directly.

Tried it on my FB, response was quite ok. She tend to get a bit higer and more wet below.

Thanks TS for the product.

Old 07-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster (A)

Product of the United States by Pipe Dream, leading manufacturer of adults products worldwide.

Each bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients
Ingredients like Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid and water

Product Purpose

Warning
Because this product has a strong aphrodisiac ingredients, it is prohibited for;
A. Luring young girls; This product is limited to legally married couples or couples between the use;
B. Pregnant women

Old 07-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster (A)

Each bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients

Product Purpose

Warning
B. Pregnant women

Old 08-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster (A)

Re: My experience of sharing Spanish Fly Natural with my wife

Some testimonal by customers

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Tried out this product.

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katisuk View Post
received my penis extender and pheromones colognes yesterday. Good condition, will be trying out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendy View Post
met with the supplier today, confirmed that the products are original. And i tried the spanish fly mint myself, felt tingling. got effect on guy also. Will be trying Spanish fly liquid and German mix as recommended on my wife really. Wish me luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by energybost View Post
Here's my review:

Contacted the seller and was told that the stock would only be hhere a week after so I waited. He contacted me again after a week or so and met up with him to collect the item. I got the Spanish Fly mint. Tried it out on my girl and the effect wasnt strong enough I think. Maybe the dosage wasnt enough. But overall would recommend it.

Shall try out the Blue wizard the next time round

Old 08-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster (A)

Each bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients

Product Purpose

Warning
B. Pregnant women

Old 08-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster (A)

bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients

Product Purpose

Warning
B. Pregnant women

Old 08-07-2015, 07:17 PM
Samster (A)

Each bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients

Product Purpose

Warning
B. Pregnant women

Old 09-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster (A)

Some testimonals of customers

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowong View Post
I brought USA spanish fly and Germany Drops from TS a few time. Initially, I tried the Spanish fly like no effect at all. The GSD did give me some effect. But I trial and error and it work even well than what the TS have recommend.
I mix both Spanish and GSD together and i mix with red bull.
Time taken for the effect to kick in - 15mins
Overall Horniness 4.5/5
The gal get so wet and so horny that we fuck a few rounds before the effect go off.

Sometime really have to try out differently for the effectiveness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_jolene View Post
I brought this spanish fly and a vibrator from TS to suprise my husband on our annivarsary.

This product work so well for me, it is an enchancement that bring our sex to the next level. Personally, I am already quite active, after consuming it. It make me even more active and want alway want more.

The vibrator was just a small cute one that can be easily used and carry around.

I think i will have to purchase more from TS in future, to bring our sex to the next level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippley View Post
Buy the stuff from TS.

Went to shop and check and realize, it is one of the famous brand kind of spanish fly
here in sg.

TS price is also cheaper than the shop as he get from supplier directly.

Tried it on my FB, response was quite ok. She tend to get a bit higer and more wet below.

Thanks TS for the product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanternathletic View Post
Overdue FR that i promised. i donot really surf forums so pardon me bro. tried it two week ago and got a total of 4 bottles of SF and 2 tongkat ali from TS. 2 USA spanish fly, 1 Germany Drop and 1 Spanish fly mint. I feel that germany drops works as well as USA spanish even thou there is a price difference. but i do notice that USA one is faster reacting. Spanish fly mint is good for dates. My wife likes the taste of USA, sweet when drink as a shot. Our sex life quite constant these two week and i love it.

thanks, lantern =)

Old 09-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster (A)

Each bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients

Product Purpose

Warning
B. Pregnant women

Old 09-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster (A)

Each bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients

Product Purpose

Warning
B. Pregnant women

Old 10-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster (A)

Each bottle is 25ml.

Ingredients

Product Purpose

Warning
B. Pregnant women

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1