The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Zhu zhu, are her boobs enhanced or natural?
And for Bj lovers?
Natural.. Very nice to teh and suck..

I think only Franco feels they are enhanced.. Kinda odd, but see if more people here feel that way or otherwise..

Go for Zi Yu if you want high marks in both aspects.. ZZ's BJ is alright, but she's not as good as ZY.. She does give a good BF though..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 19-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
uncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried this ML over the long holidays weekend. It was great experienced.
She was quite chatty and good conversationalist. Her massage skill was good and the strength was powerful.

https://www.sweetbabes.org/xiao-dong-040619

She started the massage with high strength knurling to relief those stiff muscles & aching tissues. A very dedicated lady who was trained & committed in massage. No eating of the timing and till the very last 10mins when she whispered softly beside my ear the GQ. I agreed immediately without much hesitation as the pricing she offered is standard.
She teared the paper underwear to exposed my little meat rod, slowly she applied the massage oil on the little meat rod and begin her soft, tender and slow stroking. I just laid straight on the bed to let her take full control.

My mind starts to get unrest after a good 5 mins of stroking and I asked her for permission to let my hands gets busy too. She replied with a big smile of acceptance and that's when I let my right palm to go underneath her uniform polo-shirt to pressed on her boobs. The thrills got hot and slowly my left palm reached to unhook her bra and let me have full easy access to boobs pressing.
Our intimacy grows and I had an enjoyable good time. Just before my ejaculation, I sit up at the side of the bed, grab her to be nearer, and took a fast peck on her lips and cheek........
She replied my sudden groping action with a big giggling.

She cleaned me before I proceed to washed up at the common bath area, paid her the tips and left a happy man. She gave me a bear hug before I walk out of the room.
I will confirmed RTM, looking forward that our chemistry will grows and I will get more enjoyable actions the next time.

Old 19-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
blackglass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felt ZZ is enhanced too

but her BF is awesome, overall feel is commercial feeling too
Old 19-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Definitely visit LMM imo, she has less than 1 month left for her current stint before RTC anyways.

Visited LMM twice in 2 weeks recently and her service is really no joke kind. It actually really feels like you’re getting raped though, but in a good way lah.

Nothing much to say that’s not been said, she’s a hot pre-milf with a friendly attitude and kisses a lot, so the KC trap is gao gao one. She should have had fully recovered from the recent flu/fever so guys please go try LMM before she goes back!

I forgot to ask her about her shifu and also felt a little shy to ask her lah alamak. Hahaha. If any kind bros can pm GDMR’s info i’d Greatly appreciate it.
i think LMM post in her wechat moments on her shifu leh
Old 19-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
If given a choice I prefer CBJ. But CD is a risk to MLs if tio raid, plus it is a cost to them to stock up, even of we bring own CD some MLs in fact don't like to BJ on a CD, which is understandable coz sucking on rubber can be quite uncomfortable I reckon.

Sure Bbbj is the most pleasurable since no extra layer, but to be honest I have had quite a few mind blowing CBJ that I cum in CD, much better than a lot of half-fucked Bbbj or worse still, TEETH grinding Bbbj. It's all about the skillsets of the ML. Blowjob experts can deliver wonderful CBJ that gives BOTH parties the peace of mind.
then maybe ask beforehand. do u have cap? no ah i bring my own can or not. can ah onz

and live with the rubbery taste. promise to get the strawberry one lor or whatever flavor they prefer

durex do not poison people la if not tio sue till pants drop.
Old 19-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Thanks for the replies on ZHu Zhu bros!
Really great sharing!
Worth to try once if you haven't. I tried her when she was 110.
Good sop service for sensual. But like other bros said, it feel commercial.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
i think LMM post in her wechat moments on her shifu leh
Hais. The first time when I visited her, she had her WeChat frozen and cannot login, end up also tripled booked my time slot but lucky la after she coaxed her regulars, they gave up the time slot.

Already texted her for her shifu GDMR liao, will try this week. Still hope to get their WeChat though, cannot go see also shiok right. Lol
Old 19-08-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited Joy yesterday. Convenient location - hotel at Area G. Her age is as stated - not a syt, but still a very pretty face. Some fats around the tummy. What I love most about her is her authenticity, something which is kinda lacking in even some of the so-called APs. I didn't request for bbbj, but in the time spent, she was accommodating as hell. Will almost certainly pay her more visits whenever I can.
Old 19-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Visited Joy yesterday. Convenient location - hotel at Area G. Her age is as stated - not a syt, but still a very pretty face. Some fats around the tummy. What I love most about her is her authenticity, something which is kinda lacking in even some of the so-called APs. I didn't request for bbbj, but in the time spent, she was accommodating as hell. Will almost certainly pay her more visits whenever I can.
Misses those days when booking her in MP.
Good to know now she's operating alone.
Old 19-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
trollmydidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those who tried LMM, how's her body? Curvy?
Old 19-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/mimi-massage/

went to try Mi Mi after reading MRs in front. have to discount some % from the pics. Location a short walk from nearby MRT.

Went for 90 mins. She's chatty and gives good sensual. Massage so-so. After second bbbj, gave brief arm massage while I lie facing up and then head massage. Hardworking during second CIM, bobbed head for a few minutes with no complaints. Ended with 10 mins to go. She checked phones a little (probably a minute or two) but think it's ok to arrange for appointments later. Body wise, nice boobs, feels enhances.

hope the above helps anyone considering to go. Overall, a friendly and chatty ML, and time seems to fly.

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 19-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Is the market so competitive that one of the semi popular ladies had to message me, asking "你什么时候再来看我?"
Old 19-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Is the market so competitive that one of the semi popular ladies had to message me, asking "你什么时候再来看我?"
Her: 你什么时候再来看我?
Me: 明天7点
Her: 不行,明天约满了

More likely scenario for me
Old 19-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Her: 你什么时候再来看我?
Me: 明天7点
Her: 不行,明天约满了

More likely scenario for me
I very just got asked the same question by a ML...

Answered 现在过来,her answer was 现在约了人

C
Old 19-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I very just got asked the same question by a ML...

Answered 现在过来,her answer was 现在约了人
Wow they are really feeling market forces at work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1