The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
meiliangxin is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeiliangxin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Conquest of the malls (West) Part 2

So I decided to recce these malls again, long story short, this mp need to register first de, so put in fake details first.
Inside got foot reflex, deeper inside got about 3 sliding door compartment, heard from ML there are 6 ml in all, when I was there only saw 3, all prcs, 2 of them around mid 20 to early 30, looks around 6/10 and 6.5/10, figure also decent, the place like operate for some years already but overall still consider clean but old. Got one more prc around 40 plus, look is 3/10, figure also dont have. All ML wearing white t shirt and pants, like our garment.... Inside also no facility de, small unit. dmg 45 per hr.
Went into this cubicle and wait, nb, tio the old prc name M***, massage good and got strength, attitude also good, but she old liao. TMD, outside got 2 more young one why I so suay.
HJ quote me 50 bucks, but i offer 40, she accepted, take time slowly to massage my baby, use alot of oil and attitude very good, then say my didi very big when it is normal side, then offer to let me squeeze neh neh, breast still can use, but the face cannot and got tummy. Anyway the hj is good if you close your eyes, or when open use stare at the breast. Then when squeeze her neh neh she will moan like organism... but sounds shuang.
RTM, will go try her colleagues in future and give field reports.

One of my favorite MP got to change name recently, i suspect there had been an av visit.
This thread is still alive, the tio raid one is not this MP at the west.
While I do my part to explore MP joints and share the good one, kindly understand there will be a need to protect these joints as well.
For those with limited reputation or never write any fr before, recommendation will not be given as trust had not been earned. So there is no need to expect my replies.
For those bros whom received information, please add comments, increasing my points will be deeply appreciated, giving me more drive to explore more of the mps. It's not easy to do exploration as there are also a decent amount of clean joints which I have to filter, each failed visit damage my $$ and my time... worst if the massage is lousy... I kena 3 clean straight in a row in the same week just by exploring the same residential area with 3 spas, tmd, those ads in newspaper not a good guideline.
A general guideline to whether there will be special:Those mp with good decor usually do not risk their license and start up cost with hanky panky, those with ml sitting around and pulling customer is a give away.
Old 15-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kantao1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Conquest of the malls (West) Part 2

Can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1