The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheating Wives

Wow! Nice story. Waiting for updates.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Senegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very enjoyable story, please keep going TS
Old 11-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NathanKartono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!!
Old 18-08-2019, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Sandy felt his cock filling her pussy to the max and it was a new experience. Getting fucked hard and furious on a Sunday afternoon by someone she barely knew was not an issue. Getting her pussy rampaged thoroughly by a big hard thick cock was mind blowing. That relentless rapid fire thrusting was so good that within minutes she was screaming wantonly as her climax sweep all over her. She knew it will not be her last photo session with Ekin.

"How is your school work son? I heard your mom told me your result is slacking, is it true?" Jake asked Benjamin sternly.

"Huh?" Benjamin result was actually ok but since mom said that he has to cover her up. "Urh.... dad... sorry... some subject I need tuition I think... I tried my best already dad..."

"It's ok. I already got you a tuition teacher. She will be here shortly", Jake said.

"?" Benjamin was surprised dad so fast hand fast leg got him a tuition teacher. He quickly pray in his heart it will be a chiobu teacher.

"Go to your room and get your books out and wait inside. I will send her to your room", Jake said.

Jake soon hear the door bell and he answered the door and Rachel was outside smiling at him. She was wearing a white color elegant lace chiffon one-piece dress. The top was a bit low cut and show off a bit of her ample bosom.

"Hi Boss!" She tiptoe and peeped inside quickly and greeted Jake cheerfully. Jake told her his family is not suppose to know their relationship in the office.

Jake held her hand and let her in. As soon as the door close Jake pressed her against the door and sealed his lips on hers while his big hand grabbed and massage her big boobs. He was doing it knowing Sandy had went for her gym session. He couldn't get enough of Rachel knowing she just got married recently and tasting her sweet lips and playing with her body was extra erotic for him.

"mmm... mmm..." Rachel was enjoying his attention and said intermittently as Jake's tongue was chasing hers, "god pa... I here... for tuition... you making... me... horny...".

"Don't worry, my son is waiting in his room. Come, give god pa a good suck first", Jake pulled down his shorts and exposed his erected dick.

Rachel obediently kneel down and took his cock into her mouth. Soon Jake was moaning softly and caressing her hair as she work on his hard cock. "Oh fuck... yes... cannot tahan..."

Rachel felt Jake held her arm and bring her to the sofa. Jake bend her over the back of the sofa and lifted her skirt over her back. He tug at her panties and pulled it down then use his leg to stepped it all the way down to the floor.

"God pa... what you doing... wait your son come out how..." Rachel was getting wet but was worried.

"If I asked him wait inside, he will dare not come out one", Jake spread her legs wider and aimed his cock at her still pinky pussy lips entrance. He slide it in slowly, enjoying the feeling of his cock grazing her warm pussy wall. "Oh yes..." He began to fuck Rachel in a steady rhythm.

"God pa.... god pa... fuck your naughty girl... harder god pa... faster can? faster god paaaaa....", Rachel shake her perky big ass. She love to be fuck by her god pa. Cheating on her husband make her feel extra horny. She like the idea of another man coming deep inside her.

Jake of cos got fired up by Rachel's wanton manners and pump his cock faster and faster and soon he could not hold it any longer. Rachel felt his cock squirting sperm into her and she instinctively clamped her pussy hard on his cock, milking his sperm.

"Oh god pa... I love your sperm inside my horny cunt... I am your bitch god pa..." Rachel purred. Although she did not cum, pleasing boss will increase her allowance from Jake.

Jake smacked her ass. "You little cunt. Now suck daddy clean".

Rachel cleaned him up thorough, licking every trace of sperm from his cock. As she kneel and clean his cock with her sexy mouth, Jake's sperm was leaking out of her snatch. She felt it and took her panties and wipe her pussy as she continued her cleaning job. Soon she was done and stood up holding her panties soiled with his fresh hot sperm.

"See god pa... my panties like tat how to wear..." Rachel pout and said.

Jake took our his wallet and hand her a few hundred dollar bills. "Go buy some new one then". Jake was quite happy now Rachel will come to his house 2 times a week. It felt different banging Rachel in his own house.

He took the panties from Rachel and stuff it into his pocket. "This is mine now. Now go tuition my son you horny bitch" and slapped her butt again.

"God pa so bad... ask me tuition your son without panties. Wait I seduce him then you know". Rachel stick her tongue at Jake.

"Go ahead then. I don't mind he got his sex education early" Jake said. In his mind he was thinking if Rachel fuck his son he will get all the juicy details from her also.

To be cunntinue....

Sorry for the slow update. Has been a while I also need to read the story again to continue the hot saga.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Go ahead then. I don't mind he got his sex education early" Jake said. In his mind he was thinking if Rachel fuck his son he will get all the juicy details from her also.

Benjamin heard a knock on his door then his door opened. He was greeted with a young pretty women smiling at him. Rachel went in and saw Benjamin.

"Hello! You must be Benjamin. You are such a handsome young man!" Rachel shook hands with Benjamin. "You can call me Rachel".

Rachel was bending forward slightly as she shook his hand and she saw Ben's fleeting eyes on her cleavage. Mmmm.... young cock.... how they always got hard faster then older man. She look forward to sampling this new young cock and get paid at the same time.

"So Ben, which subject you need me to tuition?" Rachel said.

"Huh? My dad didn't tell you?" Benjamin asked.

"Haha. No. Cos I told him I can handle any subject", Rachel replied.

"Oh... I see. Actually I am weak in human biology", Benjamin said. "Maybe it's not convenient to have a female teacher to teach me". Benjamin doesn't want tuition anyway. He rather spend his free time playing his pc game.

"Human biology huh? It's my strongest during my school days. Auntie Rachel will be the best person to coach you. Don't worry auntie already married. Nothing about the male biology will surprise me", Rachel winked at Benjamin.

"Ok let's start, show me which one you need more help", Rachel point at his text books.

"Ok... this one", Benjamin flipped to the female sex organ page. Let's see how pro you are, Benjamin thought. I will make you so malu you want to quit.

"Oh woah. Good choice Ben. You need to understand the female sexual organ well as a men. It will benefit you when you get married next time". Rachel said.

Benjamin realized his room has a problem. There is only one chair. "Teacher wait, I go get one more chair".

"No need, we can sit on your bed", Rachel suggested.

"Bed? Ok can also", Benjamin took the text book and they sat on the edge of the bed with the book between them.

"Ok let's see. Obviously this is a female private part. Have you seen one before?" Rachel asked.

"Huh? Urh... internet count or not?" Benjamin scratched his head shyly.

"Picture or video not count? I mean a real life one", Rachel said.

Benjamin immediately recalled mom's hot pussy. "No no... never la... I still virgin teacher".

"Oh ya?" Rachel's face lit up. She like to makan virgin boy.

"Hmm... it's better to reinforce your learning by studying an actual real female pussy. You need to promise me it's will be our secret", Rachel said as she lean forward and place her hand on Benjamin's thigh, close to his dick.

"Teacher, you mean I can study your pussy?" Benjamin's dick was getting hard now.

"Yes, teacher will show you real pussy to help your study", Rachel. "Go lock the door first".

Benjamin quickly ran to the door and locked it and came sit on the bed again. He watched Rachel eagerly as she stood up and unzip her dress. It fell to the floor and Benjamin saw her pink translucent bra and no panties.

"Teacher... you no wear panties normally?" Benjamin has a big hardon now. Rachel was looking at Benjamin mid-section in shock. She saw Benjamin's cock sticking out of his shorts about 2 inch. Omg... how long is that dick??

"Teacher doesn't like to wear panties... your dick... is sticking out Ben...", Rachel can't tell him her panties is with his dad now.

"Oh sorry teacher... Ben covered his exposed cock with his hands", "you too sexy I cannot help it..."

"No it's ok. I guess it's fair I can see your cock if you are going to study my pussy. How long is your dick Ben?" Rachel sit back on the bed, eyes staring at his cock head.

"I never measure teacher. You want to help me?" Benjamin said.

"Of cos. Since we are doing biology study your cock is also study material", Rachel said. "Remove your shorts Ben, let teacher see the whole thing".

Benjamin quickly removed his shorts and throw it to the side. His cock was fully erected.

"Impressive Ben. You have the biggest cock I have encountered so far", Rachel praised him as her hand reached for it. "Ben you lay down, teacher can measure it better".

Benjamin lay on the bed and Rachel using her finger length to gauge his cock side. "I think your cock is about 9 inches long and almost 2 inches thick. Very impressive. I am amazed. How old are you Ben?"

"17"

"Your cock will make a lot of women happy Ben", Rachel stroked his cock slowly.

"Can I make you happy teacher?" Benjamin asked.

"Naughty boy. Ok back to our pussy study first", Rachel moved to the bed center and bring her legs up, spreading her legs in front of Ben like a M shape. "Come Ben, I want you to have a closer look before I started my class today".

Benjamin moved and prone down with his arms supporting his upper body, his face just few inches from her pussy.

To be cuntinue...
Old 19-08-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
RyanBrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRyanBrooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really like this nice story
Old 19-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
smallgoodass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good updates bro, hoping for more..
Old 23-08-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Nice story
Old 24-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 8
Minkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud of

Fantastic story … looking forward to next update!
Old 07-09-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
oLdMaN68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for updates....
Old 07-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
1eyedino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this nice story, please continue TS
Old 08-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Good and waiting for the more juicy part....
Old 08-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
kowgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed reading this thread, thanks TS!!
Old 08-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Very nice story TS, more please..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1