The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
W1606 Linda

I am not sure if I got her name correctly, she shown me her name in Chinese, translated should be Linda, the house number should be right.

She is one girl that has the service level comparable if not better than the Mi Zhi of previous 1654A who has RTC last Aug.

She has the best HJ so far I have experienced, I am very demanding in HJ skills, many girls cannot even wake up my little bro doing HJ, but this one nearly made me discharge, not sure what kind of liquid she used, like for kissing purpose, but use on little bro the feeling is than good.

She is between 1.62 to 1.65 m, presentable look, reasonable about close to C cup, no that slim, not meaty as well. Should be around 25 YO, but look younger then her actual age.

Very polite, talkative, from Guan Si area, and she can speak Cantonese. I would not say her body is outstanding, but is my prefer type, with a pair of sexy legs.
She did a good HJ and BJ till I am so hard that I decided to pump her, tried all kind of positions but she cooperated very well.
I finally allow her to mount me, she is very good in FJ, I not only discharged but the effect of the discharge was like bursting effect of a few shots.

She is very tight, I joking told her she must has finished more customers without doing any FJ since her HJ is so wonderful.

She is truly a doctorate class of standard in her HJ, BJ and FJ (her BJ is kind of slow and gentle, with the right suction and speed, unlike those simple grip tight and not much feeling).

I am just curious why there was not mentioning of her in this forum, I did not know anything about her, saw her walking out of room after finishing a customer, like her presentable look, height and body sharp and just ask her to carry on with me for an hour.
Old 02-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chriscap033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: W1606 Linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
I am not sure if I got her name correctly, she shown me her name in Chinese, translated should be Linda, the house number should be right..
Hello !
I’m a new member here and I think that this site is a very good one because there are many different subjects and various tips!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1