The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ilpink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
foreign co-worker

I met this vietnamese lady through work over a year ago and we have been chatting and started develop feelings for her.
I'm currently attached but not married, at the same time I think I will not have a future with this vietnamese co worker. What should I do?
Old 16-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Re: foreign co-worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
u sure u just have feelings for her and not think about fucking her?
Thats part of the package I admit.

Had a chance to do that previously but i freaked out because I didnt have protection with me.
Old 16-06-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpink View Post
Thats part of the package I admit.

Had a chance to do that previously but i freaked out because I didnt have protection with me.
All work passes holders screened for HIV. Why freaked out? Just creampie .. her

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 16-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you won't know where it goes.
do it while you are still not married.

if not, you can intro me. i can help you take care of her
Old 16-06-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
All work passes holders screened for HIV. Why freaked out? Just creampie .. her
the problem she is not a sex worker.

you never know how many people she slept with before so better go in with a helmet than regret later on.
Old 16-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa some day u gona regret not fucking her maybe. esp. after married. or old

just sharing. got 1 thai girl i met i nv fuck her till many years later i really find opportunities to fuck her finally in bkk. I must say........ very sextisfied.
This is one of the reason why i "think" using my small little brother I got feelings for her.

To be honest I dont intend to have a relationship with her but I think like what you mentioned maybe because I didnt screw her the last time round i'm just finding ways to screw and run.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
101 reasons why a man wana fuck a girl or regret about something. That why this section is call Matters of the Heart.

Just another sharing again. I ever have thai gf whom i nv fuck her when we are together. She not FL leh. Maybe I not evil enough or never find/have opportunities or whatever possible reasons. Its always that moment in time the decisions/actions we do will determine the outcome then think back haiz regret maybe? Or think hrmp why that time nv do it do that like a personal review like that.

Anyway, so I found out she cheated on me nv see she sleep other guys lah but is see photos etc. Actually i no saint also cuz i am fucking around often when we are together. But man is like that, the pride then my money she using so naturally will feel hot and cut her off my life.

So when I look back hor. I tell myself actually I should have remain calm and pretend nothing then fuck her gaogao since i nv fuck her mah. When i hear another tell me she with who or fuck who n who haiz its a heart thing lah will feel sour a bit.

So maybe deep inside me or subconsciously hor I ever thinking i really wana fuck her then creampie her or preg her like a revenge and play her. But then hor like the plan nv proceed till now 55555 cuz the heart not evil enough so leave it to fate. Who knows she will appear in my life again. Life is full of unpredictable.
currently in a somewhat similar situation, just that she's from SG.

The highlighted paragraph is easier said than done when you have some feelings for the person. The feelings can stem from time spent, money spent, emotions & attachment.

We are not attached or anything but she's married. so I know for certain her hubby's still fucking her while we still tease each other & have our nightouts. It's tough for me to convince her to have a session but will have to respect her wishes for now.

I get all jealous and frustrated but I always remind myself to play it cool & find the right time to fuck her gaogao. always imagine her boobs bouncing and doggy while enjoynig her subtle kinky tattoos before creampieing her.

@Funboi, why you didn't fuck your thai gf tho?
Old 17-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:

Lets just say sometime you wana try alternative cooking method like roasting etc.
that sounds about right for my situation as well.
自討苦吃.
Old 17-06-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you had a chance or you THINK you had a chance, because in my experience when i have the opportunity then the girl makes sure you know ie all green lights eg turn up in your hotel room, grab your hand put in her panties, tell you she a virgin saave for marriage but willingly give bj etc
see to me this more fantasy than reality
All clothes off and she's on top of me already I decided to pull out because no protection.

Now we are in a situation where we could meet up, either she visit me or I visit her, I would think chances are high.

@Funboi to a certain extend you are right about not fucking her because you dont think she's a FL. I dont treat her like a FL thats why its not transactional but I believe there is a little emotional attachment to it.
Old 17-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Think consequence lor. Many things no right or wrong way. Your life mah u must decide whats best. Do liao hardly can regret one.

The devil inside will say..... fuck her man 55555

If she in sg n u in sg n u gf in sg? If viet found out about your gf how? Or your gf found out about the viet how? Or they end up confront you or confront each other how? Then become like the recent Balestier bah kut teh bang table girls fight how? 55555 Then co-worker leh will affect your work boh.

Just be be careful when doing hanky panky.
Plan when gf go overseas ask her come over la.

Stay far away from civilisation e.g sentosa during weekdays.

not a easy decision, to be honest maybe she really think we can be together, thats the tough decision I have to make if i decides to up her.

I think to a certain extend she's 30 this year and not married, for vietnamese "decent" woman her age are mostly married so could be the reason why I had the mis-opportunity the last time round.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
but she sg n married leh. if u fuck her n creampie then one day she preg how? the baby duno belong who till DNA.

U not scare wait the husband can't take it and poke u mati?
I have my ways.
But this is the only one that so far my emotions are involved and it makes it ALOT harder.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1