The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
anniesz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Secrets after clubbing 2018

This is real information which i witnessed one of my friend, called eden becoming indulged in secret acts after going to clubs. And it all began where i brought him to the club for the first time. Events occurred in 2018.

We were friends while studying at the university, and seeing eden who was always quiet and didn't socialize much with other people, i decided to bring him to a club. I had the evil idea of seeing him engaging with girls but i didn't tell him so. So after asking him for the second time, we agreed and went to a club generally frequented by asian one night. He was obviously nervous. It's understandable given that there were lots of girls. We gotten to know plenty of girls that night, all of them were chinese. Some were studying or working here, while a few were tourists, but they didn't take a lot interest in eden. It wasn't until our second occassion, he finally hit up with a pretty, slender taiwanese girl who took interest in him. With some eye contact and smiles, they got together and introduced themselves. Her name is Jean as she told us. Jean was a tourist visiting the city for around 2 weeks, and would be going back to Taiwan in around a week.

They found a seat at one of the corners of the club and began to have alcoholic drinks. I could notice he was nervous but could still engage with Jean quite happily. Seeing them well together, i decided to go away and mingle with someone else. I came back to check out on them after 20 minutes or so and i could notice Jean was in high mood after some drinks. The mood between was getting high as they became more natural together.

(Conversation in Mandarin)
Jean asked eden: 'Am i cute?'
eden: 'of course you are'
Jean: 'But i won't be cute for you tonight'
His reply made her really happy as she giggled.

They sat really close together, there was some light conversation, and they made a lot of eye contacts throughout the conversation. Naturally and needless to say, it was a done deal. When it's past midnight, both of them felt it's time to go. She cling to him, and eden asked where did she stay. His accommodation was small so it's best to stay at her place. She then offered to go back to a cheap motel which she stayed, which was decent with a clean enough bed for them. I had a portable canon digital camera in my pocket, ready to record any action. That camera which i had used for numerous vlogs and recordings was my workhorse.

Last edited by anniesz; 22-07-2019 at 07:19 PM.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
canalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Secrets after clubbing 2018

Good start bro, please continue
Old 22-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
AgentLowRain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent ….
Old 23-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 23-07-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
loverfight89 is Cool - loads of Potential

eden? dis u mean eden chua?
Old 23-07-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mervon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting start bro, please continue
Old 23-07-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 23-07-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
SMRTAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping too!!
Old 24-07-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start here, more please.
Old 24-07-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 9
Partizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud of

Please continue with this nice story TS
Old 24-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 24-07-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
rats86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrats86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story, keep on update. Thank you
Old 24-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
anniesz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

As it's almost midnight, Jean asked Eden if he wanted to go now. Jean was horny, and she cling to him, bringing him back to her room which was quite near to the club with not less than 15 minutes walk. I followed them at the back. It was at that point i came to believe the fact that taiwanese girls are approachable and generally open when it comes to sex. Once they reached the room, Jean still cling to eden closely. They lay down on the bed, looking a bit exhausted. I sat on the chair, eagerly wanting to see the happening between them. By then, Jean noticed me but she couldn't care less. She was now very high and horny and her mind was fully set on him. After laying down for a while, Jean began to undress herself. She was wearing dark long-sleeve short dress which was above her knee, pink bra and pink underwear. Eden was very nervous as this was his very first time sleeping with a girl. After seeing Jean undressing her underwear, he began to remove his clothes.

Soon they were both naked on the bed. Jean has a nice figure, estimated to be around 173cm tall, slightly tanned skin, and a long dark brown hair. She took the initiative to cuddle him with some light kissing. Slowly, he was also into the action and began to touch her breasts and vagina. Jean was not now a gentle, soft-spoken girl as we initially knew. She then sucked his penis hungrily, trying to get his penis erected as full as possible.

Last edited by anniesz; 24-07-2019 at 11:09 PM.
Old 25-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesz View Post
As it's almost midnight, Jean asked Eden if he wanted to go now. Jean was horny, and she cling to him, bringing him back to her room which was quite near to the club with not less than 15 minutes walk. I followed them at the back. It was at that point i came to believe the fact that taiwanese girls are approachable and generally open when it comes to sex. Once they reached the room, Jean still cling to eden closely. They lay down on the bed, looking a bit exhausted. I sat on the chair, eagerly wanting to see the happening between them. By then, Jean noticed me but she couldn't care less. She was now very high and horny and her mind was fully set on him. After laying down for a while, Jean began to undress herself. She was wearing dark long-sleeve short dress which was above her knee, pink bra and pink underwear. Eden was very nervous as this was his very first time sleeping with a girl. After seeing Jean undressing her underwear, he began to remove his clothes.

Soon they were both naked on the bed. Jean has a nice figure, estimated to be around 173cm tall, slightly tanned skin, and a long dark brown hair. She took the initiative to cuddle him with some light kissing. Slowly, he was also into the action and began to touch her breasts and vagina. Jean was not now a gentle, soft-spoken girl as we initially knew. She then sucked his penis hungrily, trying to get his penis erected as full as possible.
Upz +12 for your exciting updates here, more please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1