The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Secrets after clubbing 2018

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 25-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, camping here for more updates.
Old 25-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesz View Post
As it's almost midnight, Jean asked Eden if he wanted to go now. Jean was horny, and she cling to him, bringing him back to her room which was quite near to the club with not less than 15 minutes walk. I followed them at the back. It was at that point i came to believe the fact that taiwanese girls are approachable and generally open when it comes to sex. Once they reached the room, Jean still cling to eden closely. They lay down on the bed, looking a bit exhausted. I sat on the chair, eagerly wanting to see the happening between them. By then, Jean noticed me but she couldn't care less. She was now very high and horny and her mind was fully set on him. After laying down for a while, Jean began to undress herself. She was wearing dark long-sleeve short dress which was above her knee, pink bra and pink underwear. Eden was very nervous as this was his very first time sleeping with a girl. After seeing Jean undressing her underwear, he began to remove his clothes.

Soon they were both naked on the bed. Jean has a nice figure, estimated to be around 173cm tall, slightly tanned skin, and a long dark brown hair. She took the initiative to cuddle him with some light kissing. Slowly, he was also into the action and began to touch her breasts and vagina. Jean was not now a gentle, soft-spoken girl as we initially knew. She then sucked his penis hungrily, trying to get his penis erected as full as possible.

You are like watching a LIVE SHOW in Front Line Circle Seat.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 25-07-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
anniesz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jean sucked Eden's penis hornily until his penis became hard and erected. After seeing his penis fully erected, she began to lay down on the bed and spread her legs open, signalling him it's the time for sexual intercourse. She showed a bit of impatience. Her vagina lips was full, thick and it's not hard to imagine how good it will be when one penis was inside her vagina. Eden raised up and his penis shrink a bit. But as soon as he kneeled between Jean's thighs, his penis was fully erected again. Clearly he was very aroused by the sight of her vagina right in front of him. With my vlog camera ready, i moved closer to them so that i would be able to record some of their moments. They didn't care about my presence as they were already in the heat of the night. Eden moved in closer as he began to position himself and insert his penis into Jean's vagina. As a first-timer, he had done well as he was able to thrust into her vagina smoothly, and with good speed. As he began to thrust in and out, i could notice her vagina flesh that was very pink, wet and looked soft as well. Her wetness certainly helped him to thrust more smoothly.
Old 25-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
blackknight49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackknight49 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story, do continue please
Old 26-07-2019, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
OneDot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this thread!
Old 26-07-2019, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anniesz View Post
Jean sucked Eden's penis hornily until his penis became hard and erected. After seeing his penis fully erected, she began to lay down on the bed and spread her legs open, signalling him it's the time for sexual intercourse. She showed a bit of impatience. Her vagina lips was full, thick and it's not hard to imagine how good it will be when one penis was inside her vagina. Eden raised up and his penis shrink a bit. But as soon as he kneeled between Jean's thighs, his penis was fully erected again. Clearly he was very aroused by the sight of her vagina right in front of him. With my vlog camera ready, i moved closer to them so that i would be able to record some of their moments. They didn't care about my presence as they were already in the heat of the night. Eden moved in closer as he began to position himself and insert his penis into Jean's vagina. As a first-timer, he had done well as he was able to thrust into her vagina smoothly, and with good speed. As he began to thrust in and out, i could notice her vagina flesh that was very pink, wet and looked soft as well. Her wetness certainly helped him to thrust more smoothly.
Nice updates here, any luck of watcher turn threesome?
Old 26-07-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 26-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 27-07-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 27-07-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Tribecca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping to read more
Old 27-07-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Story getting more exciting, please continue.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1