The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
marcus77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: New massage at Bedok?

Aiyah I post to share share only did not know I kanna bomb message ask me where. Haha.. Anyway I reply most message.... Sometime is a hit and run.. Cause in the east Bedok or Tampines nothing much to play liao. So if have still need to try.. Cause cannot keep asking for Pple for contact if you yourself don't try at all.. If you all find not.. OK I cannot do much my preference and your prefence different mah I like char kway trow but you may like lor mee... Haha any way I try to search for her ad in bbs cannot find liao..
I will write detail how to go hor... From Bedok mrt walk to Bedok point.. Cross the road den slowly walk walk till u reach blk 26... You see a rather black black shop next to kopi tiam... Hope it help only two girl there... My ml is abit meaty
Old 24-07-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Dunno about the rest of you all, I not as rich as some of you I will go massage 1 mth 1 or maybe 3 time and set a budget of 80 max.. That why Need to choose carefully
Old 25-07-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Anyone tried the place I recommend how is it? No FR?
Old 26-07-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chongser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don’t like meaty type lol
Old 26-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Does anyone know F*V* spa got the P massage?
Old 26-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Medicatedoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only 2 girls there place not really fully setup yet. Example no hooks to hang clothes.
Shower there also no hooks. So not sure where she put my clothes during massage n when i wash up i 1 hand hold towel lol

Girl i tried was viet. Not sure the other one prc or viet

Both similar looks would say late 20s early 30s
B or C at best
Standard market stuff
Old 26-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Wah got vietnam
Old 05-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!

I went to try yesterday. sigh, another carrot head shop. No rooms. Beds separated by curtains only and beds are literally side by side. the next bed ML's legs will brush my hands from beside me (thats how close the beds are)
initially called in to and asked for 1.5 hours because i really needed a good massage, straight up charged me $88. I was wondering wat the hell is going on. question the viet ML Yoyo, she told me she happy to hear from lady boss that i want 1.5 hours. I asked her how come $88? then she told me is P massage. Told her no, i want normal massage, then she say will keep curtains open if only wanna pay for normal massage. I got pretty pissed and told her to refund me $43. I wanna downgrade to 1 hour normal massage. Was thinking in my mind that I will just massage and fuck off.
Massage is nothing to shout about. completed 30 mins on the back asked to flip over, massage legs another 15 mins then told me times up. keep asking if i want anything else. I already so turned off and no teasing, obviously dun have anything else. she keep repeating, $20 more and i can give u something else. i got a little tired of the incessant repetition and acceded to her demand for $20 to get the HJ. Asked for the $20 first which i paid up. Came back and closed all the curtains and started HJing. tried to roam bottom No go, tried to roam top, allow roaming of top. after the deed, i went to the slipshod shower behind, did a short wash up and came out and she was waiting outside the toilet. I wanted to go back in to change up and she stopped me and asked for $50. I was like "ermz u told me $20 for HJ?" She said $20 for HJ is for lady boss only. Her tip is $50. I was like, WTF?
0 privacy, no teasing, only roam top, top up $20 to counter already and u still have the cheek to ask for $50? I was unhappy and told her $20 i already wasted. At most i give u another $30. U choose to tell me $20 for HJ and now u still want extra $50. Sorry, no. Max is $30. Then she ranted about me asking for free lunch and she don't do free job, blah blah blah. I got mighty pissed off and told her, $30 is all i will give. if u not happy we call police and get this sorted out. She gave up and say "$30 only so be it, u cheapo. Make people give u free HJ".
I went back, put on clothes, threw the fucking $30 in her face and walked off.
For dudes, u have been warned. No P massage, no close curtains. $50 is fixed unless u wanna be called cheapo and blasted at by the ML that she is giving u a free HJ.
In any case, this applies only for the viet ML. I dunno about the PRC. Good luck for carrots who still wanna go.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Wah bro
That bad ah
Will skip then
Old 05-08-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanyew View Post
Upped you for the warning and honest review. Thank you.
Thanks bro
Old 05-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Sorry bro Marcus, just providing my honest review of what i encountered there. hope u don't mind
Old 05-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Warmer21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelz View Post
Sorry bro Marcus, just providing my honest review of what i encountered there. hope u don't mind
Allow me to share my experience. I was there during the weekend n was served by the vietnam massuer, Yoyo. Asked if i want 45 per hr or 65. Of course i choose 45. Then ended up in the last bed next to the toilet entrance. Problem is the whole session i was exposed to all the people going to the toilet. N she keeps checking her phone too. Towards the end i turned around n ask y the next door drew curtain but i was exposed. She then tell me if i want privacy need to pay $20. F... Should have told me earlier right? So i paid her additional 20. When she came back, drew the curtain n started taking off the shorts. I kept my hand busy by touching her to the extent of exposing her breast n started sucking. guess what she says? Time is almost up. Sian... So i told her ok, then let her finish her job n cummed. After that cleaned up, i changed n askes if i can leave by the back door. She asked me y again i told her 'shy'. Hahaha. She opened the door n i was about to leave. She then asked me for tips. I thought the hj was included in the package. But since i was leaving i just went in my pocket pull out a note and give to her. Thereafter i walked out from the back door with her saying not enough. It was a $10 note that i gave. How would i know if she wants more? She should have told me at the beginning instead of taking off my shorts n started wanking? I just hopped on to my car n drive off. She saw me but she didn't say anything at all. What an experience of being exposed for close to an hr....
Old 05-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Medicatedoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i went first time place wasnt fully setup n boss wasnt around n normal massage can close curtains

Its apparent now to close curtains need to upgrade which is what happened the second time

Seems like everyone got the viet. Maybe the other girl is also a boss?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmer21 View Post
Allow me to share my experience. I was there during the weekend n was served by the vietnam massuer, Yoyo. Asked if i want 45 per hr or 65. Of course i choose 45. Then ended up in the last bed next to the toilet entrance. Problem is the whole session i was exposed to all the people going to the toilet. N she keeps checking her phone too. Towards the end i turned around n ask y the next door drew curtain but i was exposed. She then tell me if i want privacy need to pay $20. F... Should have told me earlier right? So i paid her additional 20. When she came back, drew the curtain n started taking off the shorts. I kept my hand busy by touching her to the extent of exposing her breast n started sucking. guess what she says? Time is almost up. Sian... So i told her ok, then let her finish her job n cummed. After that cleaned up, i changed n askes if i can leave by the back door. She asked me y again i told her 'shy'. Hahaha. She opened the door n i was about to leave. She then asked me for tips. I thought the hj was included in the package. But since i was leaving i just went in my pocket pull out a note and give to her. Thereafter i walked out from the back door with her saying not enough. It was a $10 note that i gave. How would i know if she wants more? She should have told me at the beginning instead of taking off my shorts n started wanking? I just hopped on to my car n drive off. She saw me but she didn't say anything at all. What an experience of being exposed for close to an hr....
Ya horz! i forgot to include that. the fuuccking biittch keep checking phone during my session as well. thank u for the reminder! cheers mate. for having to go through the same shit, lim peh up u +10!
Old 05-08-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelz View Post
Ya horz! i forgot to include that. the fuuccking biittch keep checking phone during my session as well. thank u for the reminder! cheers mate. for having to go through the same shit, lim peh up u +10!
This kind of joint must be crazy to have such stunts when bedok area got other better alternatives. Even the place you shared is better

About checking phone, one ML I quite regular with use smart watch linked to her phone at the counter, so yeah, it can be less obvious than phone but still annoying to a degree.

Last edited by danilov; 05-08-2019 at 09:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1