The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Work accident and work pass cancelled, how?

My company have a work accident and someone has injured both hands. He is on work permit and is not singaporean nor malaysian. I left out some details bec it is a bit sensitive.

Company has the right to sack. What will happen if his work permit is cancelled, no work pay, need to go for frequent hospital treatment? He is not the odd job worker and he pay his own loddging. Then food and lodging how? Once work permit is cancelled have to take airplane go home.

Just a general question, hope no further questioning and no speculations.
Old 26-07-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Work accident and work pass cancelled, how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
My company have a work accident and someone has injured both hands. He is on work permit and is not singaporean nor malaysian. I left out some details bec it is a bit sensitive.

Company has the right to sack. What will happen if his work permit is cancelled, no work pay, need to go for frequent hospital treatment? He is not the odd job worker and he pay his own loddging. Then food and lodging how? Once work permit is cancelled have to take airplane go home.

Hello brudder , first thing first if he's on work permit and hurt himself during work at the workplace then he's under insured , and he's under the protection of our mighty MOM . I'm not sure if the company has the right to sack in such cases , but company is also liable the well-being of their workers . report to the mom if the company did not report the case to mom . there's insurance to claim one .

In my case last year sep , i got injured by a bloody rusty nail on site ( minor ) and had a week-long mc , my company also siam sai automatically self report to mom , i didn't know that until i got a letter from mom telling me my company had report my injury case to them , minor case like this also need to report , u see mom don't pray pray .

Btw i no work permit holder , i true blood no hope to run sinkie

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 26-07-2019 at 01:03 AM.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
https://www.mom.gov.sg/workplace-saf...n/what-is-wica

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/WICA1975

https://www.mom.gov.sg/workplace-saf...when-to-report

last time i got one worker slip and fall.... then employer make a report about the incident.... because it happen within work.... claim medical or leave as per company policy.... if buay song go MOM settle... if can't settle file civil sue the boss till either one pants drop first...
Quote:

MOM settle... if can't settle file civil sue the boss till either one pants drop first...
Haha, file civil suit and sue until pants drop. I think will not win against employer and boss one if based on safety protocol during the day of the accident. Work accidents are result of human errors. Boss, sales manager sit in office, go customer premise for meeting but dun bother go work site to assess safety hazards. If meeting on safety, go office have discussion or read safety manual. So many SIC cards also no use. No site safety orientation nor demonstration.

Accident happen, point fingers. Sales manager can say i only do sales dun know technical, how i know safety. Boss sit in office. Talk about impending safety hazards also no use. Safety issues, say stop work careful careful, just only delay and not solving the safety. Schedule only 1 day. Multitasking such as settle your own safety issues, prepare RA work permit, update in group chat, talk to customers, housekeeping, prepare and carry tools and equipment, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance.

These issues i not interested to talk to young adults. They can say okay, lack of communication and misunderstanding. I will ask them, go and join these kind of companies. If u land in hospital, i will rofl and say, poor communication, poor interpersonal skills and misunderstanding are causes of your work injuries.

These topics are not suitable for certain groups of ppl like peanadood or TomAffolter due to their job nature, dun bother to read nor reply, thanks.

Last edited by Pictionary; 26-07-2019 at 03:18 AM.
Old 26-07-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

last time i got one worker slip and fall.... then employer make a report about the incident.... because it happen within work.... claim medical or leave as per company policy.... if buay song go MOM settle... if can't settle file civil sue the boss till either one pants drop first...
Slip and fall then MC. Most likely females. I fall from bicycle before, where got injury...... unless fall from ladder. Then what injury, got fracture or not? Sure dun have, cuts and bruises and bandadges only. Got disability compensation meh? Crazy....
Old 26-07-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Hello brudder , first thing first if he's on work permit and hurt himself during work at the workplace then he's under insured , and he's under the protection of our mighty MOM . I'm not sure if the company has the right to sack in such cases , but company is also liable the well-being of their workers . report to the mom if the company did not report the case to mom . there's insurance to claim one .

In my case last year sep , i got injured by a bloody rusty nail on site ( minor ) and had a week-long mc , my company also siam sai automatically self report to mom , i didn't know that until i got a letter from mom telling me my company had report my injury case to them , minor case like this also need to report , u see mom don't pray pray .

Btw i no work permit holder , i true blood no hope to run sinkie
Suay, bloody rusty nail. No disability compensation. Maybe bad luck, better go temple pray.

Actually another motive is companies just want to save cost by not paying u salary and cpf, so report mom then claim insurance. Company sure won't get fine. Everything is about money at the expense of workers health. Boss can count money, go country club, restrict MCs, only polyclinic, follow mom of 7 days annual leave. I went hospital, see got one Indian go for mom review by doctor for workman comp, nurse say you pay your own money not company money, if not dun release report to mom. Ppl medical condition, still count money.

I tell u what. Strike 4d, toto big prize better. Dun get all these workman comp at the expense of your health, not worth it. I got strike before 4d, but really recently the 4d is killer pattern, different from last year.

If u all want, we can meet up and have discussion on 4d numbers. But i need you guys to show me records of your frequent winning tickets, like every mth or every 2 weeks to prove that it's not pure luck. Then u can pm me and have discussion like excel table or whatever. Anyhow play 4d
anyhow talk say dun know and/or having stubborn mentality, dun bother to pm me. I know of such stubborn ppl, oneself die nvm, drag others to die also. And i know of leechers too, provide nothing and just leech and leech.

Last edited by Pictionary; 26-07-2019 at 02:14 AM.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually another motive is companies just want to save cost by not paying u salary and cpf, so report mom then claim insurance. Company sure won't get fine. Everything is about money at the expense of workers health.
Wah these sentence swee . so true man kudos u .u know how they game .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 26-07-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

I heard of tadm also. For normal cases except wica, use tadm have to pay at least registration fee of $10. Go mom no use, mom sure refer to tadm. Best is settle with company even if very difficult, use tadm as last resort. If money claim very little, forget it, treat as donation to charity.

The procedure as my fren said, as long as got all the necessary documents, very fast settle. Employer lan lan have to go to tadm to settle also, if not tadm can report to mom, then mom take action.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:43 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

from what i remember...there are basically 2 type of insurances an employer need to purchase...

1. Foreign worker medical insurance ... need to be purchased for all foreign workers (not compulsory for EP holders though).

2. WIC (work injury compensation insurance) - to be purchase for other staffs ( including locals)

so long your worker is injured during work, you can claim under the insurance...so there is no reason why the worker should be worried.

i dont know what u mean by right to sack... what ground is it based on? You cannot simply just sack the worker because he is injured in his course of work..

My advice is to get him to talk to MOM..
the employer will be in some shit if they failed to purchase the proper insurance...

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 26-07-2019 at 09:38 AM.
Old 26-07-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
albertlimCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Even if the company cancelled his WP, the company is liable to take care of his expenses (lodging, food & transportation) here until his case is closed. The worker and company can approach MOM for proper advice.

However the worker must be REALLY injured in the first place. There are a lot of problematic workers who tried to cheat for insurance compensation. Vice versa they are a lot of companies who are taking advantages of workers.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

The key point here is that the injury must happen at work site, and best is if its not his fault. I.e. faulty equipment given, bad work site condition, etc.

There shouldn't be too much of a problem claiming insurance if it happened at work site, unless the company play punk and want to settle undertable to avoid MOM checks and insurance premium increasing, which do happens.

So in any case, please verify a report has been made and a claim is filed.

As for whether he will be sacked, I'm pretty sure the company cannot outright sack him, but they can definitely cancel his work permit for the simple reason of him not being able to do the job that his permit is listed for. The max the company is liable for is providing for him until case is closed. Whatever the company kena, will not benefit the worker in any way. A civil suit is his only way of getting more out of the company
Old 26-07-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

The work accident which i mentioned happened very recently. Previously got work accident before. Which makes a total of 2 work accidents. Very unbelievable and shockingly real.

One work accident ppl already in very high alert and take steps to prevent another from happening. Now another recent one.

The company should close down, really treat the workers' welfare as joke and still talk about making money. No doubt making money is important, but making money at expense of workers' health. The vicious cycle will continue and never ends. Dun know whether most of the bosses or superiors will do like that. Fine if the workers suffer in terms of mental work stress but workers' have one life.

Last edited by Pictionary; 26-07-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old 26-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
but workers' have one life.
This is So true .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 26-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
erhai is a Helpful and Caring Samstererhai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
The work accident which i mentioned happened very recently. Previously got work accident before. Which makes a total of 2 work accidents. Very unbelievable and shockingly real.

One work accident ppl already in very high alert and take steps to prevent another from happening. Now another recent one.

The company should close down, really treat the workers' welfare as joke and still talk about making money. No doubt making money is important, but making money at expense of workers' health. The vicious cycle will continue and never ends. Dun know whether most of the bosses or superiors will do like that. Fine if the workers suffer in terms of mental work stress but workers' have one life.
Sometimes rushing to finish work against time, accidents very likely to happen. Never take short cuts!
Old 26-07-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by erhai View Post
Sometimes rushing to finish work against time, accidents very likely to happen. Never take short cuts!
Agree. Scheduling is fixed by sales mgr. If complain, means yourself is uncapable to handle the job or they can employ more manpower. Less money earned and still have to do manual job yourself. Need to be very careful in complaining, there is more repercussions than good ones.

Do u know that saf now enforce site safety orientation first before repairing or preventive maintenance? There are also safety checklist. And now saf buy or upgrade whatever safety features. All these require money and resources. If the company is small, how?

Anyway, these kind of things no point to talk to other bosses. Who wants to listen to all these safety issues, i want you to do the job first, can u do it? By right, safety supposed to be number one priority, how about ricebowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
My advice is to get him to talk to MOM..
the employer will be in some shit if they failed to purchase the proper insurance
Employer also got MOM handbook. So simply if anything about money, then complain. Others dun bother, even if not correct. I got receive a letter from them saying that the medical wages given to me is out of goodwill, which i obviously know the wages is from insurance and it is under MOM law, but i dun bother to complain unless got money disputes. So whatever common troubles employers will get into, will never happen bec they will have some standards, only for special cases then they will get trouble. So dun unnecessarily complain to MOM.

Last edited by Pictionary; 27-07-2019 at 03:10 AM.
Old 31-08-2019, 03:36 AM
Samster

All the ministers and the ministers sons daughters never work at hazardous site conditions. Ministers and sons never work in armour tanks or any other dangerous combat vocations.

Josephine Teo say 7 days mandatory leave cannot be increased further.

Imagine worse company as below
1) 7 days leave
2) only govt polyclinic or hospital mc and fees
3) work in hazardous sites
4) no proper safety procedures
5) internal office politics
6) no mandatory time off for rehabitation even if work accident

Majority of the ministers dun even know how private companies can really take full advantage of workers legally.

Those who nv kena will talk very cheaply. Now on monday, parliament talk on employment with disability, confirm and double chop will be rubbish talk and rubbish legislation. Say work longer and retire later, at least must cover la. No cover, how to work in peace? GO READ THE WICA IF U DUN KNOW, AND DUN FUCKING REPLY IF U NEVER READ TWICE OR TRIPLE, EXCEPT LEONG26 BEC BOTH OF US KNOW WICA IN AND OUT VERY WELL.

With that, i end my discussion for this thread. I dun want to reply any more to this unless special reasons to.

Last edited by Pictionary; 31-08-2019 at 03:56 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1