The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
checkthatout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking about FR

I've been lurking the forum for a while, and did my own good share of field exploration around. So created this account to improve my experience and share with the bros (sharing is caring...)

The question is where to share the FR? I see many ladies pasting the FRs in their threads as advertising, but where are these posted originally??
Old 26-07-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 19
RK Up DNAT is a splendid one to beholdRK Up DNAT is a splendid one to beholdRK Up DNAT is a splendid one to beholdRK Up DNAT is a splendid one to beholdRK Up DNAT is a splendid one to beholdRK Up DNAT is a splendid one to beholdRK Up DNAT is a splendid one to behold
Re: Talking about FR

share it in the gal thread, but you better make sure the gal is sponsored in the forum, if not you risk kenna zap by white knights

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkthatout View Post
I've been lurking the forum for a while, and did my own good share of field exploration around. So created this account to improve my experience and share with the bros (sharing is caring...)

The question is where to share the FR? I see many ladies pasting the FRs in their threads as advertising, but where are these posted originally??
Old 30-07-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 5
walterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud ofwalterwong has much to be proud of

Hi I just joined tody.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Follow through the conversation as well. Just read the thread closely enough you'll notice the pattern.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Talking about FR

Hi all... Just only join today... Finally decided to create an account after years of lurking.. time to boom boom. 🤭
Old 02-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
checkthatout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RK Up DNAT View Post
share it in the gal thread, but you better make sure the gal is sponsored in the forum, if not you risk kenna zap by white knights
Tks bro will def do it
Old 02-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!HAIDILAOHOTPOT is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Follow through the conversation as well. Just read the thread closely enough you'll notice the pattern.
May I know what pattern you talking abt ?
Old 12-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
darkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkthatout View Post
Tks bro will def do it
Did you make your post yet? Interested to read ...
Old 13-08-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 5
liebherr is a splendid one to beholdliebherr is a splendid one to beholdliebherr is a splendid one to beholdliebherr is a splendid one to beholdliebherr is a splendid one to beholdliebherr is a splendid one to beholdliebherr is a splendid one to behold

Hi im new. Good to join this forum
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1